Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sunny's collection

Go down 
+24
George
Jill
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
sunny
Caracal
landrover
Kikimalou
Balaenoptera
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
MartinH
Shanti
thebritfarmer
pipsxlch
Ana
Birdsage
jarda
Taos
SUSANNE
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Advicot
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

sunny's collection  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 4:53 am

Lovely new additions! Those rabbits are so small and detailed!

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 12:28 pm

So nice that you acquired these nice figures which match nicely with your Britains. It's always impressive to see how such small figures like those rabbits are so precisely sculpted.

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 3:04 am

Joliezac wrote:
Lovely new additions! Those rabbits are so small and detailed!

thank you Jolie.
Yes the rabbits are really exceptional sculpts, especially for their size.
I was very happy to get the tiny Japanese hares.

Roger wrote:
So nice that you acquired these nice figures which match nicely with your Britains. It's always impressive to see how such small figures like those rabbits are so precisely sculpted.

Thank you Roger. I was lucky to see the koala and the tiny cub! and then to finally own them both:)
It's amazing!
I wonder if they were bigger sculpts to begin with, and then 3D modelling scaled them down for production, being able to keep all the intricate details in them?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 7:45 am

Love all the rabbits and hares,great selection of models!! cheers cheers cheers

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2024 3:45 am

Taos wrote:
Love all the rabbits and hares,great selection of models!! cheers cheers cheers

thank you Taylor!
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:19 pm

Great finds! The lion cub is made by Ania, it is sold together with a lioness (which is a bit too large for 1/32 scale). You can find knock-offs too, but the detailed spots suggest to me that this is an original Ania. I have never seen the koala, it's a fantastic find too. And I like your repainted Britains tiger cubs, they work very well as tigers.

snailtime

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 5:35 pm

Beautiful collection, thanks for sharing with us Very Happy . That oryx repaint you did was jaw-dropping! Shocked You are an incredibly skilled painter and I love seeing your repaints.

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 12:25 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Great finds! The lion cub is made by Ania, it is sold together with a lioness (which is a bit too large for 1/32 scale). You can find knock-offs too, but the detailed spots suggest to me that this is an original Ania. I have never seen the koala, it's a fantastic find too. And I like your repainted Britains tiger cubs, they work very well as tigers.

Thank you Roger, and thanks for identifying the cub! I never saw the mother. And this is the first time seeing that style of cub. Where are the knock-offs? I would be interested in them I think.

Thank you about the koala. I will probably repaint it to look like a koala. I was very excited when I first saw it.

And thank you about the lion cubs that have always wanted to be tiger cubs :)

snailtime wrote:
Beautiful collection, thanks for sharing with us  Very Happy . That oryx repaint you did was jaw-dropping! Shocked You are an incredibly skilled painter and I love seeing your repaints.

Thank you very much snailtime. Glad you like the oryx! and thank you for your lovely compliments, they are most welcome!
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 9:51 am

I found the knock-off cub here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the Ania lioness:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 9:57 am

Nice hares and rabbits plate Very Happy

The Ania lion cub fits perfect with Jeol !

I think the lion with a missing tail is from the same series than the unwheeled Triang rhino
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 10:51 pm

Beautiful work on the oryx, such and delicate and soft paint job. I love you
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:06 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice hares and rabbits plate Very Happy

The Ania lion cub fits perfect with Jeol !

I think the lion with a missing tail is from the same series than the unwheeled Triang rhino

Thank you Christophe :)
Yes the Ania fits well with the Jeol style.
Ah yes, I think so too.

Jill wrote:
Beautiful work on the oryx, such and delicate and soft paint job. I love you  
Thank you Jill :)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:14 pm

I just received a long desired beastie off my wish list.
This is the 4th time I've ever seen it in 5 years and I had to buy a bundle to get it.

It's rather tiny but not Britains size. But it just looks so cute. I will have to repaint the eyes on this one.

I wonder where it comes from?? Does anyone know?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's so lovely to receive a model that I've only ever seen photos of, and drooled over.

And his pose is very cute. I love how he is stretching up, curious.

Meeting the other members of the family - the zebras,

and the Triang bear. I have 2 of these bears now.

and talking to the Britains flamingo and comparing their pinkness.

birds eye view
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:38 pm

Nice tiny treasure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:49 pm

Beautiful little model!!! cheers cheers cheers

Jill

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 9:12 pm

Congrats on finally finding a long looked for figure, that is always so rewarding and a happy moment. Very Happy It is indeed a really lovely sculpt! Elegant and cute at the same time. I hope you can learn its origins, there might even be more of them. Those zebras are also super nice!! What a great sculpt!
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 10:28 pm

Congratulations with the cute mouse! I remember that it was on your wishlist, great you found it. I have never seen it, I wonder whether it might be a cartoon or comic character.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 11:24 pm

it is a lovely mouse, sunny sunny sunny

sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 2:10 am

widukind wrote:
Nice tiny treasure

Thank you Andreas

Taos wrote:
Beautiful little model!!! cheers cheers cheers

Thank you Taylor!

Jill wrote:
Congrats on finally finding a long looked for figure, that is always so rewarding and a happy moment. Very Happy It is indeed a really lovely sculpt! Elegant and cute at the same time. I hope you can learn its origins, there might even be more of them. Those zebras are also super nice!! What a great sculpt!

Thank you Jill, and yes the feeling is great. I was so excited to finally spot it, as it was the tiniest figure amongst the other animals.
At least I know there are 4 mice haha. And would be nice to find what else was made with the mouse.

rogerpgvg wrote:
Congratulations with the cute mouse! I remember that it was on your wishlist, great you found it. I have never seen it, I wonder whether it might be a cartoon or comic character.

Thank you Roger!
I think so too, it looks rather cutesy and cartoonish but I just don't know from where.

And funnily - last time I spotted this mouse it was standing beside your polar bear! and that way I could judge the size perfectly.

landrover wrote:
it is a lovely mouse, sunny sunny sunny

Thank you Fernando!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 2:27 am

Previous sightings of this cute mouse has now been 6 times in total! 6 times lucky!!
I went thru my archives to recount.

first ever sighting, and line up by the tape measure
interesting that it is beside a hedgehog, green frog and white kitten

in amongst a HUGE and pricey bundle! yet I still managed to spot it Wink

with fish friends

and here, so cute lined up by the measuring tape again - and with the same hedgehog, frog and white kitten
I wonder if this is the same seller? the marks on the tape measure are in the same spot.
yet that first lot above sold.

in amongst Britains and where I could judge the size. It's easy for me to compare any model alongside a Britains one Very Happy

and last of all - finally got it!
along with a huge bundle of very bendy and shiny figures. Nice foals and donkey models, and pigs.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 11:18 pm

I missed this topic for a while because I am very busy; your collection is growing up with a great diversity among 1/32 scale! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 12:24 am

It's impressive how you can spot these tiny figures in such a huge bumble. Someof the figures look like the Cadbury Freddo and Friends series. Could the small ones be pets for the cartoon ones? Do you pet squirrells in the UK? Laughing

Jill

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 8:15 pm

These photos feel so familiar, I've spent so many hours combing through large lots looking for a obscure figures without identification. I still have quite a few photos saved with critters I am still looking for. It's really fun but also so rewarding to finally find it!
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 9:04 pm

Great collection, congratulations cheers Applause

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 3:45 am

Caracal wrote:
I missed this topic for a while because I am very busy; your collection is growing up with a great diversity among 1/32 scale! cheers cheers drunken  

thank you Alain!

Roger wrote:
It's impressive how you can spot these tiny figures in such a huge bumble. Someof the figures look like the Cadbury Freddo and Friends series. Could the small ones be pets for the cartoon ones? Do you pet squirrells in the UK? Laughing

Roger my eyes are well trained and I have very good intuition as well.

I googled the Freddos. Perhaps they are the pets then? I couldn't see any pics of them though.

Do I pet squirrels in Scotland?
As in wild squirrels? No. I feed a wild squirrel who now 1 year old. I've been feeding him every day since he was a baby (left the nest), but he is not trusting of humans and is always wary of me, though he knows me well and the way I communicate with him. And I don't 'entice' him or try to lure him to me, as I respect his space and boundaries. Which is a very good thing because of where he lives.

Jill wrote:
These photos feel so familiar, I've spent so many hours combing through large lots looking for a obscure figures without identification. I still have quite a few photos saved with critters I am still looking for. It's really fun but also so rewarding to finally find it!

You are right Jill, it is rewarding and it can be fun to search thru them. Maybe pre-internet it's like rummaging in a flea market :)

Saien wrote:
Great collection, congratulations cheers Applause

Thank you Saien

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

sunny's collection
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next