Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystery animals in my recent box

Go down 
+8
Saarlooswolfhound
WhiteLightning Wolf
landrover
Babdo
Taos
pipsxlch
George
Bonnie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:52 pm

Thank you! I saw that farm set listed too, with no pictures. Do we know what's in that set? The pony and rabbit would make sense, but the budgie seems like it would be part of a different one.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 10:24 am

Jill wrote:
Thank you! I saw that farm set listed too, with no pictures. Do we know what's in that set? The pony and rabbit would make sense, but the budgie seems like it would be part of a different one.

But as a pet it could be. I dont know that book because i am only interested in a few of these figures. But i know "K" is Innovative kids.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 5:24 pm

I'll file them under "probably one of those sets" for now. Wink Good to know about the K, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 11:40 am

Jill wrote:
Just received some of these Innovative Kids horses, and with them were these three figures that I was unable to identify on TAW. They are marked with a (general) species and a letter K just like all the Innovative Kids horses, so I thought maybe they are also an Innovative Kids set? I notice there is a Pets set with no pictures, are these that?

I don't know exactly which figures are part of the Pets set but I think the chances are very high that they are part of the Innovative Kids Pets Groovie Books.
Isabella also asked about a dog that you can see at the bottom part of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I can't find on forum a picture of the set, it was good to know for sure before starting to introduce them on TAW.

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:23 pm

Interesting! I am watching a lot right now that has the rabbit as well as several other "pet" sorts of animals like a guinea pig and and a cat and dog . . . might have to snatch it up someday if it lingers long enough and see what they are. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:09 pm

This seems to be the Safari Baltimore Aquarium set Lehmann's Poison Frog, but it doesn't have anything stamped on it. I also have the Harlequin frog in the same mold and it has the Safari stamp. Is this one really Safari?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:20 pm

Okay, one more frog post for now!!

I couldn't find this Golden Mantella frog on the Safari page. Is it a variation of the one in the Frogs and Turtles Toob? It looks like some of the others have two variations. Does this one as well?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:37 pm

Yes, current version is orange and older version is red with spots. Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opened an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the subject.
I tried to work it on TAW since the two tubes are distinct enough but for some reason I stopped. I don't have pictures of them all and I really don't know yet how to list them. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 8:32 am

Nice frogs

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 5:43 pm

Roger wrote:
Yes, current version is orange and older version is red with spots. Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opened an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the subject.
I tried to work it on TAW since the two tubes are distinct enough but for some reason I stopped. I don't have pictures of them all and I really don't know yet how to list them. Laughing
Thank you for the link!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 1:15 am

Two extras in the box I got today. I'm sure they have a place, but I just couldn't find them on TAW! I must be overlooking them. Can anyone tell me about them?

Marked "Lion Kidcentives 1999" but I couldn't find Kidcentives on TAW

Marked "Made in China H7"
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 1:49 am

No idea on the lion but the monkey baby is a new Yowie!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 1:56 am

Oh! Nice! That's so funny because I was like, this LOOKS like a Yowie but I don't recognize it. Laughing Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:13 am

The lion cub almost looks like a AAA. I can't decide I like the face or not though... What a Face I go back and forth. cyclops

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:26 am

The lion cub is really interesting and the monkey too.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 7:34 am

I love this hobby, when one solved a mystery, someone else discovered two cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:30 am

Kidcentive is not on TAW but there's a small but good topic on forum, maybe you can add your lion to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Julie opened some time ago.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 5:19 pm

Looking this brand up on ebay yields some AAA-esque results.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:31 am

He does look AAA-esque, I thought he was at first.

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
The lion cub almost looks like a AAA. I can't decide I like the face or not though... What a Face I go back and forth. cyclops
It's valid to feel that way about his face. I would say I lean toward being concerned about it. Laughing

Kikimalou wrote:
I love this hobby, when one solved a mystery, someone else discovered two cheers
These are from another whitelightningwolf ebay auction--always fun things lurking in those!

Roger wrote:
Kidcentive is not on TAW but there's a small but good topic on forum, maybe you can add your lion to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Julie opened some time ago.
Thank you, I will!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery animals in my recent box
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6