Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystery animals in my recent box

Go down 
+8
Saarlooswolfhound
WhiteLightning Wolf
landrover
Babdo
Taos
pipsxlch
George
Bonnie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:54 am

Kinder surprise grizzly and fox. Just missing the base. Not sure on the polar bear but I have seen it several times in cheaper sets of mini models.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:55 am

Jill wrote:
Couldn't find this bear on TAW, but he seems to match the unmarked fox from earlier!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And this bear is just marked "polar bear china"
Hello Jill,
look at TAW here:
Ferrero
Benno.

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:06 am

Ah, thank you both! The joints on them do not match those in the photos, does that make any difference?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:24 am

I am no expert, but I think they are just from different manufacturing facilities (european vs [north?] American) and slightly later release. Hence the slight differences..  I have the wolf, fox and bear and I bought them from Kinder eggs.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:40 am

Gotcha, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:49 am

One more! This snail is just marked China so not expecting much, but . . . it's a neat little guy, so I was curious.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:35 am

cheers cheers

The polar bear and the snail are interesting figures. sunny sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:36 am

A snake snail, looks a lot like this brooch. - inspiration. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:24 pm

A very neat snail! Sorry I don't have any info on it.

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:57 pm

Thanks guys! That brooch looks exactly the same . . . I wonder if hand crafted means they attached a pin to a mass produced figure? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Interesting!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:05 pm

I love that snail! Yes, I wonder the same; I've seen earrings made of toob dinosaurs being sold- maybe that's what the brooches are. I'd buy a pinless brooch!

I have 2 lynxes that look of the same manufacturer as the bear and fox. They're second hand so unknown, but Kinder Joy would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:19 pm

Jill wrote:
Thanks guys! That brooch looks exactly the same . . . I wonder if hand crafted means they attached a pin to a mass produced figure?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Interesting!

Much probably the same Chinese manufacturer of the Miniblings brooches and earrings produced these as toys to any other brand. Miniblings also offer poison dart frogs that look like the tube toys we know.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:27 pm

Oh wow I somehow managed to miss these lovely animals, they're so sweet and the snail's really interesting! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:00 am

Nice snail

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 8:10 am

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:27 pm

If it helps, here's my think-it's-a-kinder lynx.
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:36 pm

Oh that does looks similar! I like it! :) I like the canid, too. Is that a dingo or a dhole?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Safari toob dingo. :)

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:59 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:45 am

Anyone recognize these? They are all marked M.M.T.L. with a breed, but I couldn't find the brand on TAW. They all have black rooted tails (unfortunately). The breeds here are Cleveland Bay, Arab, Mustang, Quarter Horse, Standardbred, and Thoroughbred.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:53 am

Beautiful horses, Paige recently posted some dogs which were also marked as this brand, which I wrote down but annoyingly can't find now- Roger knows about it too! Very Happy These were some spaniels and I've since also found some rough collies from this brand too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 10:33 am

Jill wrote:
Anyone recognize these? They are all marked M.M.T.L. with a breed, but I couldn't find the brand on TAW. They all have black rooted tails (unfortunately). The breeds here are Cleveland Bay, Arab, Mustang, Quarter Horse, Standardbred, and Thoroughbred.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is right.
M.M.T.L. - stands for Moose Mountain Toymakers Ltd.
If you have time to open a topic to these horses with your usual pictures, I may be able of posting them on TAW. No hurries because I also can't work on it now. Laughing
Congratulations! Very Happy

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 7:18 am

Awesome, I can definitely share some photos! :) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 12:11 pm

Okay, more tiny dogs! I got a box of them, haha. These I don't recognize!

Anybody know what these little demon dogs are from?? Seriously, why do they have such spooky red eyes.

And this greyhound, anybody know if he a part of the set? He sure looks like them and is marked like them!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 10:02 pm

I surely don't know these demons, let's see if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] knows them. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Mystery animals in my recent box   Mystery animals in my recent box - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery animals in my recent box
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next