Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*

Go down 
+23
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Loon
Ana
jarda
landrover
sunny
George
Kikimalou
pipsxlch
Birdsage
Caracal
Pardofelis
widukind
Seeway
lucky luke
spacelab
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Taos
Roger
Joliezac
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:52 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Really gorgeous displays all! 

What did you use for your glacier platforms?

Thank you so much!

I used small pieces of slate stacked up to support 3 glass sheets I ordered off amazon. Then I have some hooks on the side walls for extra support. The "ice" on top is more slate I painted white/blue.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 6:05 pm

Thats what I thought... thanks! It looks great in your dio.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 11:35 pm

Excellent !!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 5:14 pm

Thank you everyone! Hoping to make some more this week.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 5:41 am

Had some time for another display today, here is Mongolia!

Although I don't collect horses, I love my small Przewalski's herd, so I had to give them a fitting home. I also needed to add my beloved Saiga antelope and cinerous vulture Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 6:19 am

A really lovely display. :) That poor foal better watch out for those eagles!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:50 am

Great again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 11:18 pm

Thank you!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 11:43 pm

I feel as though I really have been transported to Mongolia, beautiful models and scenery! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 1:36 am

another awesome display!
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 3:26 am

Not a lot of Mongolian endemics in toy form, but you could consider some of the Kaiyodo hamsters or some of the Naturally Adorkable animals by Natural History!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 2:25 pm

cheers cheers Wonderful dio with the 3 Prejwalski horses! Which brand is the last eagle from please?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 3:00 pm

Caracal wrote:
cheers cheers Wonderful dio with the 3 Prejwalski horses! Which brand is the last eagle from please?

It’s Mojo’s 2022 golden eagle

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 3:48 pm

OK, thank you Jolie! :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 9:42 pm

Great diorama!!!!!!

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 8:15 pm

I've been very busy the past month but getting covid put a huge halt on everything. I've been quarantined but now that I'm feeling better I was able to do 2 more dioramas.

So here are 2 more dioramas representing Northern India & the Namibian coast!

First, Northern India:

Next was a region I was very unfamiliar with, the skeleton coast of Namibia. I had no idea there were animals that close to the shore and it was so strange to see lions on the beach! I'm not sure if the penguins would be nearby but I couldn't just have them alone on the display so I added a small pride of lions along with a pair of jackals and a lone striped hyena. I love how it turned out!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 9:30 pm

Good to see you back with more fantastic displays! Covid sucks doesn't it?! I have had it twice and am vaccinated!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 9:36 pm

thebritfarmer wrote:
Good to see you back with more fantastic displays! Covid sucks doesn't it?! I have had it twice and am vaccinated!

I'm fully vaccinated and boosted, I wear a mask and I still got it! Luckily my symptoms weren't that bad. But I've had to stay trapped in my house for over a week

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 11:09 am

Two wonderful dio more!  cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 6:56 am

Thank you!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 1:16 pm

Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 5:36 am

Today I completed one of my most anticipated dioramas... The Great Barrier Reef!

I'm always blown away by the beauty of coral reefs, they're one of my favorite habitats. I wanted to have a large display just for a coral reef, with many different species. This is supposed to be the Great Barrier Reef but I didn't look up the range of every species so I may have some incorrect species in the display. But I wanted to display as much as I could, so here it is!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 7:20 am

That reef scene is my dream. I have low key collexted small coral/reef decorations intended for aquariums. Someday I will make a display like yours. Nice work!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 6:27 pm

Wonderful, i love reef fishes.

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 6:37 pm

Your photos are always wonderfully colourful, but these photos top them all. So much to see, it's like a painting!

I am surprised how many corals you have found. I didn't realise so many were made in model form. Which brands are they from?

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next