Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*

Go down 
+23
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Loon
Ana
jarda
landrover
sunny
George
Kikimalou
pipsxlch
Birdsage
Caracal
Pardofelis
widukind
Seeway
lucky luke
spacelab
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Taos
Roger
Joliezac
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 7:59 pm

So colourfull! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 8:22 pm

Very nice! But you need some crabs and other crustaceans. Lots of Japanese options, if you collect those.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 11:32 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That reef scene is my dream. I have low key collexted small coral/reef decorations intended for aquariums. Someday I will make a display like yours. Nice work!

Thank you so much! I'd love to see your display if you ever build it, You probably have many more fish than me Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 11:37 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Very nice! But you need some crabs and other crustaceans. Lots of Japanese options, if you collect those.

thanks! I've recently started to get more crusteaceans starting with Papo's. The Japanese figures are very beautiful. I will be keeping my eye out for some

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 11:42 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Your photos are always wonderfully colourful, but these photos top them all. So much to see, it's like a painting!

I am surprised how many corals you have found. I didn't realise so many were made in model form. Which brands are they from?

Thank you so much! I just love colors, so I'm really happy with this display.

The only coral here from the major brands is the little archway from the Safari ltd Flippers, Fins, and Fun set and then the red fan coral is from the Schleich fish, eel, and diver sets. The rest were just random fish tank decorations I purchased on Amazon (I liked them because they were small) but I repainted them because I didn't like the factory work.

Here are links of what I bought if you were interested Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  (I liked this one a lot, it was the most realistic, I didn't repaint it but a bit pricey in my opinion for the size)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 6:40 pm

That's what i call a reeference for collectors.
Very beautiful really! cheers

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 6:44 pm

Thanks, fish tank decorations are a great idea. They look realistic, I assume they are modelled after real species?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 6:33 pm

Everything is beautiful Jolie, I missed a few months of your work and I can't stop looking at the way you are building your collection. It's really beautiful, poetic and inspiring. Hats off to the artist! cheers
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 11:40 pm

Joliezac wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

very nice to see all the variety living in your reef, well done!
I like the sea snake and the 3 worms by the seahorse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 8:37 pm

Wow, stunning, so many colours! cheers cheers
I really love how you have presented it, hard to do and look realistic without real water but it looks entirely believable as a reef! Must have been so fun to set up too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 3:13 pm

I'm having so much fun with the underwater displays, here are 3 new ones I've completed!

I was going to do a typical open ocean display for pelagic fish, but I figured it wouldn't be all too exciting or visually interesting. So I instead elected to go for a scene in a bait ball.

Next I constructed some rocky coastline habitat off the Atlantic. I really like species here, the dolphins being my favorite.

Then lastly I did the deeper part of the ocean. I don't have too many deep sea creatures but that will change soon  Very Happy I remember seeing an exhibit at the Museum of Natural History in New York when I was little of a sperm whale wrestling with a giant squid. That always fascinated me and it inspired this display. I really like how it turned out. I wanted to hang the whale but he was too heavy, I'll have to hang smaller creatures from up top when I get them.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:27 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 11:52 pm

Wonderful underwater displays! So many species and many models for each ones! cheers cheers drunken  How did you find the decor under sea pictures?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 11:39 pm

Caracal wrote:
Wonderful underwater displays! So many species and many models for each ones! cheers cheers drunken  How did you find the decor under sea pictures?

Thank you! Very Happy

For the backgrounds I search different ocean scenes on Google. I copy and paste them into photoshop and duplicate/mirror them to make them larger, then I print them out into pieces and stick them to the back of the bookcase with sticky tack.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 4:06 pm

When these figures are presented like this, i feel much more tempted to collect them. Though, there's no chance I can do something similar. Laughing Thanks for sharing your projects, they're really amazing!

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 6:08 am

I haven't posted here in awhile, but I have a handful of new dioramas I've made over the past few months. I will find the time to post them soon.

In the meantime, I added all my dioramas onto my Photography site. So if you want to see everything in one spot, you can find it here Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 10:12 am

I've watched a good number of pictures from that link and I'm sure many of them could be used to illustrate a brand catalogue.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 10:03 am

Wonderful Displays

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 5:53 am

Well it's been over a year since I posted a real update on my displays silent Embarassed But I'm very excited to say that all my displays are now finished!! cheers

I got my last 2 done yesterday and I'm so happy to not have empty slots on my bookcase.

Here are some that have been done for awhile but I forgot to show

Macquarie Islands!

Australia

African Watering Hole

India

African Steppe

A shelf for all my poison dart frogs even if they don't live in the same place, I just love frogs and wanted a nice colorful shelf  Laughing

Africa again  Laughing

New Zealand

Galapagos Islands, one of my favorites!

Antarctica

And finally, a prehistoric mammal shelf! Not very accurate but I just wanted to have a display for all these cheers

My dinosaurs don't have dioramas, but are just sitting on top of my bookshelves, but I figured here would be a good place to show them  Very Happy The photos aren't the best because my room has poor lighting so I had to use flash. But hopefully enough to see. Its quite cluttered anyways  Laughing

My Jurassic Park shelf:

So here are my full bookcases! I'm so happy they are finally finished. It's been a 2-year long process Shocked

I also have more close-ups of all these displays on my photography site here Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 8:10 am

Very nice displays that show your hard work!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 8:33 am

Magnificent dioramas, I just spent almost an hour admiring you! Magnificent and so much detail, a real feast for the eyes, congratulations Very Happy Applause Applause Applause cheers drunken Cool sunny flower
Jolie
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 1:37 pm

OMG! Stunning!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 2:03 pm

Very cool

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 4:50 pm

Wow! That is incredibly nice to look at. My compliments.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 4:51 pm

Great displays!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next