Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*

Go down 
+23
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Loon
Ana
jarda
landrover
sunny
George
Kikimalou
pipsxlch
Birdsage
Caracal
Pardofelis
widukind
Seeway
lucky luke
spacelab
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Taos
Roger
Joliezac
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 8:46 am

It's all so beautiful and perfectly presented! Extremely helpful too, for anyone who wants to follow your steps. Applause
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:09 am

Wonderful dio-display which makes your models so alive! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 11:31 am

Great display again Very Happy I also enjoy a lot the making of cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 12:13 pm

I can't believe I missed it, stunning new displays! cheers cheers Those shelves look perfect for your incredible collection, it must be so fun getting them all set up again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 12:57 pm

What a fantastic way to display the animals, I love the novel idea of having them split by habitat rather than the usual division by brand or family. The whole display is really artistic and well thought through, and great to have a step-by-step description - especially like the tip about using lighter materials in hidden gaps to save strain on the shelf!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:43 pm

I enjoy all the passion you put in your collectin hobby, paying atention to every single detail and displaying your models with such dignity. I love the habitat oriented concept, actually I wished brands released small regional series of standard sized models, like those on tubes but with larger figures and this one could be a fantastic idea. They could complement them with little dioramas showing specific features of each region. Though, you don't need it, you make it yourself and all your figures gain a different protagonism.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 7:12 pm

Thank you so much everyone! I had a lot of fun finally putting together another display. There will be many more to come!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That would be so nice! I wish they would make gift sets kind of like CollectA but with animals specific to a region like a Galapagos set or Amazon rainforest.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 7:44 am

Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 5:22 pm

Very beautiful display!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:17 am

My first display I ever made was my Europe shelf a few years ago and it remained one of my favorites, so now, here is the updated version!

It's supposed to be the Alps in the spring/summer and in the valley are various species found throughout Europe (hopefully I correctly chose the right species).

The left side is my favorite as it includes the chamois and alpine ibex  I love you

I won't list all the animals because there are lots but if you have a question about one feel free to ask!

The original:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New version:

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:36 am

Wonderful animals on nice rocks. sunny sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 8:24 am

Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 8:36 am

It is a wonderful display again sunny

Maybe you should add a Brown bear and a wolf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:30 am

Atonishing! You're so talented! I love the badger family den, the vultures congregating around few clean bones, and the mole popping out the soil :)

There is a lot of craneberries for the hungry herbivorous, and also lots of squirrels, hares and marmots for the lynxes hehe Very Happy

Certainly new version is much better than the older where a bobcat and an American badger were on visit to Europe hehe

How about adding one of your golden eagles to this diorama? There is empty space in the air, so maybe the flying Colorata hanging from a thread, while keeping the resting Schleich one in Himalayas? Except if they are a nesting pair, then is better to not break their bonds, hehe

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:00 pm

Thank you so much!

I would love to add a few wolves and a brown bear, but I ran out of room so I’ll probably make a smaller shelf of a forest somewhere in Europe with a pond so I can add in some wolves and Eurasian river otters.

I definitely want to add some hanging birds at some point, I just don’t have the materials at the moment. I don’t want to break up the pair in the Himalayas but I am very excited to get Mojo’s new golden eagle. That will be a perfect model to have fly through the air!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 7:50 pm

That's such a wonderful display, all the animals look very happy in their new homes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 8:06 pm

Wonderful display! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:35 pm

Thank you!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 12:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Great display, thank you for sharing! Can I ask if the gemse calf is repaint or...? I don´t know such figure.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 2:57 pm

jarda wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Great display, thank you for sharing! Can I ask if the gemse calf is repaint or...? I don´t know such figure.

The young Chamois is a repaint of one of the Schleich goat kids, I’m not sure which one. My friend painted him for me Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 12:12 am

We had a blizzard come through last night into this evening, so I was stuck home all day. I took the opportunity to put together another display: The Rocky Mountains!

I have quite a few North American species so I decided that I would make a few different displays in this region. First up are the Rockies. I was originally going to make the Alps all snowy and the Rockies in the summer, but I switched it up and went for a more snowy landscape for the Rockies.

I included some mountain goats and bighorn sheep on the slopes, and more forest dwelling wildlife at the lower spots.

If I compare it to my Himalayan and Alps shelf, I think this one might be my favorite so far cheers I'm really proud of how it turned out. Anyways here are some photos!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 8:11 am

Absolutely wonderful! I love the little bald eagle chicks in nest, the unbeatable BotB cougar stretching and hissing, the perfect combination of several brands for a mountain goat family! Your dioramas are amazing, good job!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 10:16 am

Beautiful mountainous landscape, the animals look beautiful displayed in this way, and all at varying heights, coming together in such an amazing diorama! Very Happy I could look at this for ages, so many lovely models too, must take you ages to do! drunken
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 10:48 am

I've said it before but I find this a really interesting and visually appealing way to display figures; while the usual neat rows or arrangements on plain shelves look tidy and organised, and are a perfectly good way of keeping a collection, the creativity involved here really is something different and makes your displays stand out. They kind of remind me of the old-fashioned museum cabinets of taxidermy where the animals are shown in recreated habitats, only you've had to do it in miniature.

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 3:17 pm

Thank you so much!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*   Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Displays/Dioramas: Finale! *Nov. 24th*
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next