Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*

Go down 
+26
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Duck-Anch-Amun
thebritfarmer
Ana
Gecko08
Jill
Chris Sweetman
bmathison1972
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Loon
SUSANNE
costicuba
Caracal
Pardofelis
Roger
landrover
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
George
widukind
spacelab
Joliezac
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 2:44 pm

Lovely additions to your collection, congrats! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 6:30 pm

Amazing new figures! cheers Applause

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 11:33 pm

I reaally like the lynx, congratulations. cheers cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 5:37 am

I looooove the CollectA and Mojo drunken

Im' not too much Yowies but that echidna is a must have Shocked cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 3:07 am

I was very excited to get 2 packages in the mail! One filled with the last CollectA figures on my wishlist, and another with new Papo & Bullyland figures cheers

First are some releases I was very excited to see from Papo and Bullyland

Just like recent years, Papo once again amazes me with a new bird. I never thought I'd be so excited to get an "ordinary" pigeon, but it really is a great model! One foot is curved like it's taking a step, and yet the model still balances perfectly. The colors are perfect and there is no sloppiness in the paint. I love the iridescence on the chest. It is similar to their magpie.

Here he is next to some other recent Papo birds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I never saw myself collecting insects, but now I have almost every one from Papo  Laughing These are just as beautiful as the others and I love the sheen on the beetle. I can't remember what beetle it was identified as.. I'm terrible with identifying them

I love spotted eagle rays and I'm very happy to have another in my collection. It is probably my new favorite. Here it is with Safari's and the SeaWorld one.

I love the colors on this octopus, and it is a good size if you don't want Papo's massive other version (although I do like it better because of the details and movement it has). Here it is with Papo's and Schleich's. I believe it is a young common octopus?

And Bullyland's beautiful blue sea dragon. I wish it were a bit smaller, but I can display it with my larger-scaled figures.

I bought a few more Yowies and got the moon bear cub and harp seal pup! Not a fan of the harp seal, I will probably trade/sell it, but I love the baby moon bear. It pairs perfectly with Safari's.

Then the last of the CollectA figures I needed! I took advantage of Minizoo's end of financial year sale, It seems to be the cheapest online shop to get CollectA from. I didn't know about Papo or CollectA until I was older, so it is still taking me awhile to get all the ones I wanted. I'm happy to say I'm finally done with CollectA. I excitedly await next years figures  Laughing

The sharks are my favorite of the batch, the Mako especially.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 4:31 am

Beautieful figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 10:39 am

Fantastic lot of figures, I really like the pigeon and the paw detail is precious for such a simple sculpt.
I enjoy the way the bear baby works with the Safari mother, I suspect a few of these Yoie babies will work nicely with some of the major brand models.
The bug is a rose chafer, Papo started late with the arthropods but they're doing it in a good style and they work nicely as a collection.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 1:31 pm

very beautiful figures Very Happy Applause cheers
I'm still waiting for Papo's birds ... and insects flower bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 1:38 pm

Great, Jolie!

If you are only going to have a few insects, I strongly recommend Papo. They have been really well done lately.

I have identified the beetle as Protaetia cuprea. You can see my justification in my Blog review: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also got the spotted eagle ray! I skipped on the pigeon as I have a nice one by Kaiyodo that Papo doesn't improve on (other than being solid without assembly).
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 4:14 pm

Wondereful newcomers and pictures!Ipecialy love the zebra and sharks! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 7:48 pm

Great additions!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 9:50 pm

I find this pigeon magnificent, however I find it a bit small compared to other birds, I saw it bigger!

Smile scratch Rolling Eyes Shocked
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:15 pm

Lots of exciting new figures for my collection this past month from Safari, Bullyland, Mojo, Science & Nature, Yowies, and even some BotB figures!

First of some new 2023 arrivals from Safari along with some Wildlife Wonders figures. Of course 2 days after I made my order the IC tuatara became available  Rolling Eyes I'll have to grab it with my next order.

I really love the WW line, even if I don't have the space for these figures  Laughing I really love this coyote though and think he will be great for outdoor photos.

And who can't resist a nice fox? I really love this one as a WW figure. Maybe they could do a bat-eared fox in the future.

Then the new IC leopard gecko! This model is really done well and probably one of my favorites for the year. I have a walkaround of it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And another one of my favorites this year, the great grey owl! I love Safari's owls so I was very happy to add it to my collection. I also have a walkaround of it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With Bullyland's

The other Safari owls

Then the Australian Toob! The new models in this Toob are really great and well done. I'm absolutely in love with the tuatara!

Then the Europe toob! I really love this one as well. Although the figures in it are on the smaller side when it comes to Toob figures

Then a bird comparison with the 2 toobs to show the size difference

I got some Bullyland & Science & Nature from Minizoo, and I won one of their photo comps so I got the Schleich arctic playset for free! I'm not sure if the huskies are exclusives or not but I really like the penguin chick.

Bullyland cinerous vulture

Bullyland Buzzard

Bullyland Eagle Owl

Bullyland Snowy Owl

Bullyland Marmot

Bullyland European Tree Frog

I really love these old birds and Bullyland has a neat style. The frog is very nice also!

Then some nice birds by Science and Nature! Considering how affordable these are they really are nice figures. I think each one was less than $3 USD.

Then the yellow-bellied glider from the Baby Animals Series. I just need the hedgehog and cassowary chick now  Very Happy

Then some beautiful new BotB felines! I'm always so overjoyed to get more of these cats they are so detailed. I will post some walkarounds of them for more photos. The Andean Cat & Clouded Leopard:

Then lastly some new Mojo additions I found at Hobby Lobby!

Bald Eagle

Veiled Chameleon

Gentoo Penguin

Red and green winged macaw

black leopard

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:54 pm

Congratulations on winning the competition Jolie! and getting the arctic set as a prize! Bravo!
what photo did you submit? -if you are allowed to share?

great pics of your new additions as well. I really like the European mini set, especially the capercaillie and chamoix and a tiny badger - quite rare in 1/32nd scale figures that, plus I like the wild boar too.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 1:22 am

sunny wrote:
Congratulations on winning the competition Jolie! and getting the arctic set as a prize! Bravo!
what photo did you submit? -if you are allowed to share?

great pics of your new additions as well. I really like the European mini set, especially the capercaillie and chamoix and a tiny badger - quite rare in 1/32nd scale figures that, plus I like the wild boar too.

Thank you! It was this one Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 3:43 am

Many treasures, congratulations.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 7:45 am

Impatient to see outdoor pictures with WW Safari models! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 10:40 am

Some wonderful additions.especially the Coyote and the 2 wild cats. cheers cheers cheers

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 4:23 pm

Caracal wrote:
Impatient to see outdoor pictures with WW Safari models! Very Happy

I already took some photos with the coyote Laughing I will have to post them later

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 4:45 pm

Fantastic additions, I love the new Safari toobs.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:33 pm

That's an expressive batch! Wink
Congratulations for winning the prise, you're really a great photographer.
It is the prise what is surprising me most, what the chick is a penguin doing in an Arctic set? Laughing I like it actually, a neat emperor chick.
I also love many other figures, especially the coyote and it doesn't look that big contrarily to the red fox of the same series.
Nice to see those iconic Bullyland birds in your collection!

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 10:24 pm

Roger wrote:
It is the prise what is surprising me most, what the chick is a penguin doing in an Arctic set? Laughing I like it actually, a neat emperor chick.
I also love many other figures, especially the coyote and it doesn't look that big contrarily to the red fox of the same series.

Thank you so much Roger! And my mistake, the set is labeled "Antarctic Expedition" I just made a typo Laughing But yes the chick is definitely the highlight for me.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 9:27 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you so much Roger! And my mistake, the set is labeled "Antarctic Expedition" I just made a typo Laughing But yes the chick is definitely the highlight for me.

Laughing Ah, OK! Very Happy

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 2:25 am

Lots of very exciting new figures in my collection these past few months! Some new Safari, along with old Papo models & dinosaurs Very Happy

Just a few days ago the beautiful Rebor sarcosuchus arrived in the mail! I had it on preorder for a few months. These crocodilians are some of Rebor's best work in my opinion. I wanted to get their new "Grab-N-Go" Alligator, but it is 3 ft long affraid This sarcosuchus pairs very nicely with my Rebor deinosuchus. It even comes with a poor baby Nigersaurus.

Then something I eagerly awaited from Nanmu Studios, the classic rex from Jurassic Park in her iconic pose!

I'm always amazed by the details on Nanmu's models. "Rexy" is now the perfect centerpiece for my dinosaur shelves  cheers

These were my first additions from an Etsy seller called Marco Makes. For Jurassic Park's 30th anniversary he created over 20 dinosaurs from the franchise. I was able to get my 2 favorite raptors - the male & female from JP3. These sold out within the hour they were released so I was so happy to get them. My sister had to order them for me since I was at work  Laughing

They look great with the spino from JP3 as well!

I wasn't going to get any 2023 Papo "dinosaur" figures this year, but after seeing a review of the Kronosaurus, it felt like their old style back again and I was really happy to pick it up.

I love the details and paintwork on this one. It even has barnacles on it! My only gripe is that it seems overpriced. Its the same price as the carnivores over twice its size..  scratch

I took the opportunity to get some older Papo models I've wanted awhile. I love the Quetza and theri, even if they are in funny poses  Laughing

Thanks to Roger reminding me how beautiful the Papo lioness is, I now have her in my collection  I love you

Then some new 2023 Safari figures! I made walkarounds for the orca, boa, elk, & fox. I really love all of these they are such great models. The orca & boa are probably my favorites  cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 8:19 am

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next