Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*

Go down 
+26
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Duck-Anch-Amun
thebritfarmer
Ana
Gecko08
Jill
Chris Sweetman
bmathison1972
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Loon
SUSANNE
costicuba
Caracal
Pardofelis
Roger
landrover
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
George
widukind
spacelab
Joliezac
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 10:51 am

Joliezac wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The cards I got weren’t in English but sure I can take some pictures. I don’t have access to it right now but I’ll be able to take some pics sometime next week Very Happy

Great, no hurries, if you take a flat pic of the text, I may be able of reading it with the help of some technology. Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 12:03 pm

I remember me as i found it. I was shocked- so a wonderful figure. Do you will order the golden takin too?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 4:51 pm

Superb addition Applause Applause Applause

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 6:11 pm

Congrats! I have the whole Colorata raptor set too, and I agree the harpy is amazing! (and my main reason for buy the set!) The secretarybird have just the perfect size, if bigger it would not represent a secretarybird but a Roc bird Laughing (as are almost all western brand birds including the ginormous CollectA thunderbird secretarybird Razz )

Choosing the best brown bear is difficult, there are serious competitors out here but Schleich one is good :) And that red fox is quite nice actually, one of the best sized and proportioned ones by western brands!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 2:15 am

Big congratulations for you new models Jolie cheers
The prehistoric models are wonderful and the Takin is super nice. :)

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 2:35 am

A simply gorgeous model! Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 1:57 am

Some wonderful new additions acquired from Loon's recent sale. Big thank you, I love each model very much cheers

I also found Safari's black swan which was one of the last Safari birds I needed so I was very happy to find this model as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The last Eofauna model I needed: The wonderful Atlasaurus! This model is really wonderful and surprisingly the first sauropod in my collection. I'm not crazy about the head coloration but I really love the texture and stripes on the body.  

CollectA's zebra shark! I love the size of this model. I used to have Safari's zebra shark but its since been lost. I'll have to get another to pair with this one.

I really love the size and detail of the Eikoh slow loris! A unique species, I'm excited to get Schleich's as well.

Takara Tomy crested ibis: A lovely model and I was very happy to discover that it can be removed from the nest and to see that it has 3 little eggs inside

This little toad is very small and cute, about the size of Schleich's blue poison dart frog & European tree frog

I really want to get more Nature Technicolor models, the detail on their figures are outstanding! I was blown away when I saw this little umbrella octopus. So smooth and shiny with beautiful texture and gradients, it looks like a real animal  affraid

Then Kaiyodo's barn owl. I really love Kaiyodo's owls so I'm happy to finally have one. Its very small and detailed. The head can even rotate!

Then I found Safari's black swan, a very charming older model. The only black swan I have and its very nice!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 2:24 am

Wonderful atlasaurus.....Congratulations.

cheers cheers

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 8:41 am

Very nice batch! this Atlasaurus is very impressive! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 9:14 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 1:07 pm

Those are all very beautiful figures. I don't have any of them but they could all be part of my collection for sure. I love those details about the ibis, I want an ibis for such a long time and this one even have eggs. Laughing
This black swan is quite hard to find, it is another mute swan painted in black and sold as a farm figure.
Science and Nature and Yowie released true black swans but they're not as spectacular as we wish.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 3:41 pm

Lovely new additions! Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 4:56 pm

A lovely parcelful, I think the barn owl is my favourite though. Does his head swivel round toward his back, or tilt side-to side? Either way, a very pretty piece, I think Kaiyodo animals always look great in hand, there's something about the detailing and the smooth finish which is more impressive up close than in photos.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 5:04 pm

Golly !!! affraid

Imagine I missed this topic Embarassed

But now I am so lucky that I have seen it all from the start,
and have been swimming in wonderful pictures of wonderful models with wonderful comments and some wonderful comparisons cheers Applause bounce cheers

Thankyou very much for sharing this "happy hour" drunken

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 6:19 pm

Excellent batch Applause

I'm gald you like all these Japanese models and I agree with the Atlasaurus head coloration, nevertheless it is still an incredible toy sunny
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 8:15 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 8:43 pm

Joliezac wrote:

Then Kaiyodo's barn owl. I really love Kaiyodo's owls so I'm happy to finally have one. Its very small and detailed. The head can even rotate!

Look at those eyes drunken I love you

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The head swivels in a rotation so you could have it tilted from right to left or even upside down

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 9:49 pm

Ahh, that's what I thought it looked like from the joins, but owls are so famous for the range of rotation of their necks (I often say 'I'm not an owl' if someone tells me to look at something which is behind me Laughing ) so I wondered if I was seeing it wrong Laughing

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 3:44 am

Some very exciting new models this week!

Thanks to the help of Paige I was able to get ahold of a Southlands thylacine and after a repair of a broken foot I finally have it in my collection! I am very grateful to now own Southlands Replicas entire line and I'm so glad we were able to have their figures for the few years they were produced.

I got some Schleich & a CollectA koala in an eBay lot that were wanted also!

Finally the first of the 2022 Papo line: The common dolphin, wolf pup, shrimp, & hermit crab! I did walkarounds & comparisons of these 4 figures if anyone is interested in seeing more photos  Laughing

Probably my favorite of Southlands line, I am so happy to finally have this figure! The detail is stunning and the paintwork is phenomenal. Its really a shame Southlands couldn't continue their line, their models were surely the best out there.

Some lovely koalas from Schleich & CollectA. I especially love the Schleich holding the baby  I love you

Then the first Papo 2022 figures I was so excited to get! The dolphin is my favorite & the hermit crab and shrimp are so beautifully detailed I highly recommend them!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 7:37 am

Wonderful, charming models Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 10:01 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful, charming models Very Happy

Absolutly agree

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 10:21 am

Lovely additions.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 3:56 pm

Congratulations for your new figures, especially for completing the Southlands series.
The Schleich koala with joey is a figure I missed because at the time I thought it was too "human" like. The same for the chimp mother with baby. Actually, to be fair, I like both models and I regret not getting them. They're not impossible to find anyway.
I also want to thank you for providing walk arounds of these new releases, it is very important to our community and I hope you keep with that energy. cheers

George

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 4:06 pm

Congratulations on getting that final Southlands figure, how satisfying to have the complete range! And the Thylacine is such an iconic animal, with those fascinating looks and the poignant footage we have make it a really memorable animal and a sad loss. Good that they're not being forgotten in model form, and that you managed to get one more example for your own collection Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next