Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*

Go down 
+26
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Duck-Anch-Amun
thebritfarmer
Ana
Gecko08
Jill
Chris Sweetman
bmathison1972
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
Loon
SUSANNE
costicuba
Caracal
Pardofelis
Roger
landrover
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
George
widukind
spacelab
Joliezac
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 10:09 pm

My avatar is a sarcosuchus so it tells a little about how much I like this creature. I suspect not even on DTF there is a member using a sarcosuchus as an avatar. I love the REBOR, it is quite different from the other renditions. I also enjoy how it shows a good gesture from that citizen, transporting the Nigersaurus to the hospital since it is obviously hurt. Laughing
I'm glad I "contributed" to make the Papo lioness part of your collection, it is an unmissable piece for every collector of wildlife figures.
Great job also from your sister capturing these raptors while competing with probably more experient buyers to see who arrives first.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 10:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Impressive pic Jolie, it deserves a gold medal Applause Applause Applause cheers

Very nice additions, I especially like the European toob, the Leopard gecko and the Coyote drunken  Could you show a comparison pic with the smaller Safari coyote ?

I'm afraid the pretty Papo octopus has inherited two siphons... Can you reassure me on this point?

The BotB cats are of course out of this world sunny

The Sarcosuchus is reammy great and I'm very tempted I love you I must say it is the same with the Papo Kronosaurus even if it is old fashioned Very Happy

I'm glad you add the mighty papo lioness, still the queen for me drunken

The boa is really impressive
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:02 pm

Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Here is a photo with the coyotes. Sorry it took so long, I completely forgot Embarassed

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 2:51 am

Some new Japanese models this month! Along with a mixture of other things.

First off, a pair of velociraptors I've been waiting for all summer from Nanmu Studios.. The Jurassic Park 3 male & female raptors!

They were part of their limited edition line and I was very lucky to grab these before they sold out online in less than an hour Embarassed

I'm absolutely in love with this pair and can't wait to get photos with them outdoors. They are so incredibly detailed despite being 1/15 scale.

Then with Nanmu's JP3 Spinosaurus!

Next some great figures from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!! Thank you so much for these, I love them!

I missed out on Mojo's thylacine, now I have the trio!

Schleich's Bayala Arelan cheetah, a figure I've been wanting awhile

Play Visions helmeted iguana & I forge the brand but a nice small thorny devil too!

Then really interesting, K&M Commerson's rubber dolphin. I've had some rubber K&M dolphins before, but I've either lost them or they were destroyed over the years.. Embarassed

Really happy to have a Commerson's! A very nice figure and now my Colorata Commerson's can have an adult to accompany it.

Then a group of Japanese figures from WhiteLightningWolf! I was very excited to grab this because it had the Kitan Club yellow leafy sea dragon! I got my white sea dragon from her and once I found out there was a yellow one too, I was hoping to get it also! Now I have the pair!

Leafy sea dragons are one of my favorite fishes so I'm really overjoyed to have this pair

Then some Kitan Club nudibranchs! These are so detailed and colorful. My gastropods are slowly growing Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 10:20 am

I thought you were saving money for Papo 2024! Razz
Very diversified lot of figures. I suspect you're expanding your collecting interests more than what you planned initially. Wink Great rescue of that Bayala cheetah, I also have it, that's a fine model.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 2:02 pm

Thank you! Yes I find myself branching out more. After all it’s hard to resist some of these Japanese figures, especially when I can find them for a good price Laughing

Of course these all arrived before I knew about Papo 2024, those I will surely have to save up for!

Was hoping to get the rest of Safari this year but it looks like we might have to wait until next year for the rest of their releases

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 2:24 pm

gastropods can only grow slowly...they are quite...sluggish... Cool
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 5:41 pm

Beautiful velociraptors, sea dragons and nudibranches! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:32 pm

You found treasures. Especially interesting is the rubber commerson dolphin. I am sure there are also color variations.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 4:56 am

I haven't posted any new additions in awhile, so they've been stacking up! Here are my new figures from December to present Very Happy

December additions:

Some new Safari,

Even though I don't have the space, I can't help but continue to get Wildlife Wonders figures! They're just so beautiful and I'm so happy Safari has that line. Then I grabbed some prehistoric figures along with the retiring warthog.

My goal is to get every Safari prehistoric mammal since I love their style. I was able to get the Arsinoitherium on eBay and it's a great model! I love how the old wrinkled skin looked.

I've been looking for awhile, so I was overjoyed to have the Bullyland okapi in my collection! Okapis are one of my favorite mammals. They're so odd looking yet beautiful. I always enjoy seeing them at zoos. Now I just need the calf to accompany her! I was really glad to see this one is a female since most of the others are male.

January:

Some new Toymany sets! Not everything in this North American set pleased me (such as the deer & bears, but there were some really wonderful other models!)

The pronghorn, cougar, and alligator are my favorites in the set

Another Toymany set, the koalas & kangaroos. I was shocked to see how nicely the koalas fit on the branch. I was excited to add it to my Australian shelf. The kangaroo poses are great too!

Another old Safari prehistoric mammal find! Really love this andrewsarchus and Safari's old style works perfectly with it.

Along with some 2023 Safari,

Then the set of garden birds by Archie McPhee! These aren't as detailed or well made as Safari, but I was attracted to their smaller size and there are some species I didn't have in my collection. I'm overall very happy with them! I also got the mini crows since they will be perfect for my displays.

February:

Then my newest additions!

I was so happy to finally find this okapi on eBay. I had been looking for quite some time and this one is in perfect condition! I missed out on getting it when it came out, and it retired after a couple of years. Although the legs are too short and thick, I still think the model is beautiful. The face looks just like the real animal and I love the gradient of browns and folds on the neck.

Now I am just missing the Bullyland calf for my okapi wishlist!  I love you

Then my first 2024 figures from CollectA. I posted some walkarounds if you want to see more pictures. Love the cuttlefish and proboscis monkey!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 7:18 am

So many wonderful additions. I can not await my Archie figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 11:47 am

Lots of fantastic additions! I also love those Wildlife Wonders and despite my lack of space, a few of them are in my wish list. Now I'm going to see your walk arounds. bounce

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 7:04 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

Great additions Jolie Very Happy I also like very much the Safari Ltd WW line even if they are really big. I hope Safari Ltd will make a WW Indian rhino one day drunken
The Warthog and Shringasaurus are on my shelves too and they are really excellent Applause
I snubbed the Bullyland okapi when it first came out and of course I regretted it afterwards, fortunately thanks to Santa Yvette I'll have this lovely mummy at home.
I also bought the koalas & kangaroos Toymany set because of ... The kangaroos Laughing I love the lying one Shocked
I hope the Grey parrot will be in Europe before 2025 and the CollectA cuttlefish has already a place in my swimming pool I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*   Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th* - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's New Additions: Lots of Variety! *Feb 8th*
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13