Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Toymany Sets

Go down 
+13
75senta75
lucky luke
Koikinguu
Taos
Ponies and Paint
bmathison1972
Katy Leven
aschuck
Joliezac
Roger
Kikimalou
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

New Toymany Sets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2024 8:08 pm

lucky luke wrote:
I saw a lot of giraffes in the city, did they make two series? Very Happy cheers scratch Rolling Eyes

I only see four giraffes... scratch
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2024 8:10 pm

Yes there should only be 4 in the set. I actually just ordered it and can post photos when they arrive

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2024 8:15 pm

Yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2024 8:42 am

Kikimalou wrote:
lucky luke wrote:
I saw a lot of giraffes in the city, did they make two series? Very Happy cheers scratch Rolling Eyes

I only see four giraffes... scratch

Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2024 10:17 am

scratch  1, 2, 3 and 4 Wink  What else ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2024 5:54 pm

Do these look a little bit like imitations of other brands? The two adults are similar to earlier Schleich giraffes and the lying calf is similar to the Papo? Perhaps it's coincidental. I am curious about their size; if the information on the Toymany website is right, then they'd be good for me.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2024 7:07 pm

I wouldn't say they are heavily inspired by other brands; if we did than that would mean that no one could ever make a giraffe drinking or lying down without being called a copycat (if that makes sense...). I did recently buy this set and will be happy to do some comparisons when they arrive. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2024 8:37 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I wouldn't say they are heavily inspired by other brands; if we did than that would mean that no one could ever make a giraffe drinking or lying down without being called a copycat (if that makes sense...). I did recently buy this set and will be happy to do some comparisons when they arrive. :)

I was also thinking about copies, but it jumps out at me that at the knee level of the tall standing one; It seems a bit weird to me. I am waiting for your expertise to read your diagnosis. Smile cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2024 8:39 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

I can't wait to watch the comparison pics, thank you Paige Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Toymany information   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 2:25 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, I heard it through the grapevine that Toymany did do some life cycle sets. I've been making a list of the sets I want to order, but I wanted to know, is there any proof that Toymany did indeed do life cycle sets? If some one could help me with this, that would be great.

Aschuck

P.S. I've also heard that Toymany did a set of mini domestic cats, a set of hedgehogs, and a set of farm food.

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 1:24 pm

Well... I´m not pleased with giraffes Sad They look strange and their legs positions are more than weird Sad

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Toymany Sets   New Toymany Sets - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Toymany Sets
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4