Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katy's little but actively growing collection

Go down 
+8
George
widukind
Bonnie
Brandubh94
Jill
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Katy Leven
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 6:53 pm

CollectA is currently the master of horses among the major brands.
They have some older really stunning and detailed moulds that they release in newer paintjobs in the last couple of years and some new moulds that they release every year which look also quite nice. Hopefully I will be able to get some more of their models in future.
I just wish that CollectA would release more wildlife and other farm animals more again and not only horses and dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 6:55 pm

Yes, I do think it's underrated is the word I'd describe their collection as? And I agree with more wildlife figures, I'd love unusual animals rather than horses and dinosaurs
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 12:18 am

Katy Leven wrote:

13806 Mustang mare
Schleich probably tried to give her a buckskin colouring. Though the points on her hind legs (the black colouring) don't reach the height they have to reach for a realistic colouring which is pretty sad. Because otherwise her colouring is simply amazing! The shading on this model is really nicely done

I think I have a colour solution for you! Have you read about the Wild Bay coat colouring? Almost the same as a normal bay, but the points aren't solid black, and/or don't reach so high. They often have black just to the fetlock on the hind legs, though there's a lot of variation between individuals - some will have light legs with brownish pasterns, others have a sort of patchy effect where the fetlock and knee/hock are very much darker while the shins are pale.
A few examples showing the range - here's one with barely any darkness to the legs whatsoever, here's my own wild bay in her bright summer coat when the leg colour's most distinctive, and here's the same horse with her winter coat when her legs gain more black, and finally here's one with even more black on but still not as solid-legged as a standard bay.

It's found in a wide range of breeds, from native ponies to arabians, thoroughbreds to stock horses - and of course with their mixed up heritage of varied ancestors, it's in the mustang population too, so it's just fine for your mare.

Anyway, wild bay can be 'buckskinned' with a cream gene just like an ordinary bay, and in those horses the points will be low or less defined, too.

Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:37 am

Thank you George!

I've heard about wild bays before but for some reason I have never thought about it for this model! Probably because she is a buckskin and I kind of never thought about a the existence of "wild buckskins" although that's a little bit silly because they have still the same bay basecoat.
Your mare looks really sweet!
I wonder if that's the colour we call "Erdfarben" in German (earth coloured)? I would have to look that up.
It's nice to know that she is not one of Schleich's fantasy coat colour experiments after all!
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 3:06 pm

The next four horses.

41418a Paint Horse mare
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here we have the set exclusive liver chestnut overo Paint Horse mare moulded in 2013 and released in 2017 in the 41418 Team Roping with Cowboy set. Mine was made in China. Schleich didn't change the mould description from Quarter Horse to Paint Horse in this case which is inaccurate as Quarter Horse can't be registered as pintos and are only allowed to exhibit solid coat colours. That's why I changed mine into a Paint Horse.
I like this girl quite a bit. Schleich gave her an interesting overo pattern and even painted her eyes in a blue colouring. Her hooves have all the same colouring but it is luckily not as visible on her. I also like her blaze very much and that they didn't forget to paint her horseshoes.

I decided to name her Pocahontas and give her Nia as a nick as her blue eyes remind me from Nia in Lego Ninjago. Her show name is "Talking to the Wind".
Now a little bit more about her:
Pocahontas, mostly called simply Nia by everyone, is an older member of the equine kingdom. She is rather easy going  and likes to talk about anything. From time to time Nia competes in Western disciplines with her favourite being Team Roping with either her younger cousin Queen or her husband. Nia greatly misses her husband and her four foals (three of her own and one adopted) and is looking forward to be reunited with them again. Meanwhile she is happy that her little grandcolt is here and currently she spends most of her time looking after him. Nia does not come along with her oldest son's mother in law too well as they have quite the different characters. But she is fine with the mare he has chosen and is happy that he found his luck. Nia is friendly and polite to every creature of every kingdom.

Here we have the stockhorse cousins. Even though Nia looks more extraordinary I prefer Queen a little bit more.

13803 Pinto colt

Here we have the black tobiano pinto foal moulded in 2015 and released in 2016. This mould was sculpted as a colt. Mine was made in China and is just like my Knabstrupper colt part of EDEKA's WWF series . As pinto is not a breed but a pattern I decided that he would be a Paint Horse. This boy looks a little bit strange from some angles. His pose is just a little bit funny. I like his colouring and especially his snip. He is a cute little foal.

I decided to name him Polaris because of the "polarizing" character I gave him.
Now a little bit more about him:
Polaris, mostly called Polo by family and friends, is one of the biggest troublemakers of the equine kingdom. He is Tornado's best friend though he is not as wild as him. Polaris is the one who plans everything and is therefore a little bit secretive towards most foals. He loves to play with his cousin Kaya and plan more mischievous acts with her. Polo loves his grandmothers but greatly misses his parents and is looking forward to be reunited with them someday. He looks up to his family's achievements and wants to become such a good show horse as his ancestors. Polo is still mostly friendly and polite to all around him and is looking forward to be reunited with his grandfathers and the rest of the family again.

13696 Pinto mare

Here is the black tovero pinto mare moulded in 2010 and released in 2011 but I got mine out of the scenery pack 41374  released in 2014. My model was made in China. As pinto is not a breed but a pattern I decided to have her as a Paint Horse.
What a beautiful girl I love you Before I got her I never really cared for this mould and didn't think that I will ever gonna get her because she was long retired when I actively started collecting horses. Now I can't get over how pretty she is. I really like simple standing position. It expresses power and strong will just as wisdom. Her colouring is really nice. I just love how her markings were done and especially the black patch over her eye I love you Her hooves and horseshoes are nicely done as well and I just love the pinking on her muzzle just as her grey mane and tail. She is a very lovely model and definitely my favourite of her three colour variations.

I decided to call her Athena (Афина) because of the wise look to her and because of a Greek series where an elderly women was named like that and played one of the main antagonists. She doesn't reflect her character but her stance makes me think of her.
Now a little bit more about Athena:
Athena is an older member of the equine kingdom. She is rather calm and a little bit secretive and is known for being one of the former queen's best friends. Athena is a rather strict mother and wasn't happy at all with her oldest daughter's choice. She doesn't really come along with her son in law or his mother because of their very different characters. But she loves her little grandcolt and to spend from time to time a little bit time with him. Most of the time Polaris spends with Pocahontas though as Athena still watches over her younger daughter. She is not too keen on humans and doesn't let anyone on her back. Athena is friendly and polite to everyone in every kingdom and is looking forward to be reunited with her husband and daughter again.

41374a Pinto yearling

Here we have the exclusively painted wild buckskin tobiano pinto yearling moulded in 2010 and released in 2014 in the scenery pack 41374 Pinto mare and yearling. This mould was sculpted as a mare and I have  her as a Paint Horse in my collection. Mine was made in China.
She is probably the rarest or most valuable model in my collection as she is a scenery pack exclusive though this pack is one of the less rarer ones. I am incredibly thankful to have this girl in my collection. She is a rather nice rendition of a tobiano pattern and I like her buckskin like coat colour. I only wish that she would have had actual points so that she would be a normal buckskin but I've learned that she can go through as a wild buckskin so I am more or less fine with it now. The slightly swished tail of this mould looks really sweet.

I decided to call her Arizona as it seemed appropriate to me calling a Paint Horse after an US state.
Now a little bit more about her character:
Arizona, mostly called Ari (Аря) by everyone, is a rather calm yearling mare. Most of her time she spends either with her mother or her yearling friends. She loves to zoom around the territories and simply having fun with them. Ari is a little bit more easy going than her mother and is fine with her older sister's wild husband. She is friendly to everyone and is looking forward to be reunited with her sister and father again.

Mother and daughter.

And the whole family together again.

Next up is my family of nine.
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 3:26 pm

That painted pinto mare(b/w) is so pretty, she's my favourite of the bunch
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 3:41 pm

Thank you!
Yes, Athena is probably my favourite of this family too. She just has something magical to her.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 5:30 pm

Here is my family of nine.
Meet: The Trakehners

Yes this family consists of only three moulds right now Laughing Only two more members to go and then it will be finally complete cheers

I've dabated for a long time if I want to present them in their mould trios or in their families. In the end I decided that it would probably be easier to present them in their families.
So today I will present the first family to you and next time the other two.

Let's begin with my set/advent calendar exclusive family
98269a Trakehner mare

Here is the advent calendar exclusive grey (on black) Trakehner mare moulded in 2018 and released in the 2020 Horse Club advent calendar. Mine was made in China. Yes that is the famous alien horse and probably the least favourite mould in my collection. Nevertheless I have practically a full conga on it... I can't really say that I like her too much. On the product picture her body looked completely white but when I opened her I realized that she has a light grey body. She has absolutely no shading and her body looks like bare plastic. Her eye on the off side is overpainted so that she really looks like an alien. But I like the colour of her mane and tail. They make a nice contrast to her body colouring. Her ribbons look also quite nice in this colour but her hooves are practically unpainted.

Her first name was Theodora but after she was released in a Horse Club magazine with the name Lola I decided to rename her like that.
Now a little bit more about Lola:
Lola is a rather moody and a little bit snobbish mare. She practically doesn't trust anyone apart her sisters, husband and little filly. As the oldest of the Trakehner sisters she is used to protect and care for them. Most of the time she spends with her family watching after her daughter and nieces. From time to time Lola competes in dressage. She is more or less polite to everyone in every kingdom.

41417a Trakehner stallion

Here we have the set exclusively painted palomino Traehner stallion moulded in 2013 and released in 2017 in the set 41417 Barrel Racing with Cowgirl. My model was made in China. Well one doesn't see a barrel racing Trakehner everyday Laughing I assume that Schleich simply didn't want to spend money on recolouring another model and so they decided to reuse him as he was former released in a set with a blanket, halter and apples. This mould is a Schleich record holder. He is the most repainted adult horse with six colour variations over the years in total and probably one of the most iconic and popular Schleich horses. I really like this mould for some reason and he looks magnificent as a palomino. He has a very rich shade of this coat colour and is very nicely shaded overall. The only thing that bothers me a little bit is his hoof colouring and his unpainted horseshoes. Otherwise he is a very handsome boy I love you

I decided to name mine Topaz because of his coat colour.
Topaz has a rather balanced character. As the oldest Trakehner brother he was the one who protected and cared for his younger brothers. He counts as the wisest of them and is always ready to help his siblings if they need it. Topaz loves his wife and filly and spends most of his time with them. From time to time he competes in Western disciplines, mostly in barrel racing. Topaz is friendly and polite to everyone.

98269b Trakehner foal

Here is the advent calendar exclusive grey (on smokey black) Trakehner foal moulded in 2013 and released in the 2020 Horse Club advent calendar. This mould is gender less and I keep it is a filly. Mine was made in China. I really like this foal mould. It is in a rather simple position but it gives the mould a certain charm. Her colouring is not the best though. Just as her mother she is not shaded at all and her hooves are practically unpainted. Only her mane and tail got a little bit of dark grey paint. Not to mention that this colouring is not realistic for a foal. I still like her a lot though.

I decided to name her Tundra because of her colouring.
Tundra has inherited her mother's character. Most of the time she is rather grumpy but her younger cousins and best friend Ariana manage to light her mood up from time to time. She is one of the only fillies that comes along with the troublemaker Tornado. Tundra looks up to her parents and wants to become such a good show horse as them. She is mostly polite to everyone in every kingdom.

First little trio. This is the Trakehner family with no markings on their foreheads.

More to come soon.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 5:42 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 5:46 pm

Thank you Andreas!
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:23 pm

That first mare, she's gorgeous, I have her in my collection too and adore her 💕
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:29 pm

Thank you!
Do you mean Lola? Or one of the group photo?
Lola is not my favourite but she grew on me over time.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:35 pm

Nine splendid figures, congratulations sunny sunny

My favorite is the fourth from left to right.

Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:37 pm

Thank you Fernando!
He is probably my favourite as well.
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 7:27 pm

Yes it is Lola or Theodora(???) Very nice...
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 7:50 pm

Really lovely herds and families altogether! Can't wait to see more.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:44 pm

Brandubh94 wrote:
Yes it is Lola or Theodora(???) Very nice...
Alright.
You got her probably out of the magazine didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:53 pm

I... don't think I have? I think I spotted her in a shop once and bought her cause I liked her? Or online even?
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:57 pm

Ok that's interesting because she is actually an advent calendar exclusive and was later released in a magazine. Strange that she was sold separately. Do you remember if she had a tag?
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:58 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Really lovely herds and families altogether! Can't wait to see more.

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 9:04 pm

I believe she did have a tag? Though online she could very well have been sold second hand etc
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:34 pm

Well yeah she was probably sold second hand. Otherwise that would be very interesting if she would have a tag.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 5:01 pm

Next little trio
The regular run family

13888 Trakehner mare

Here we have the grey (on bay) Trakehner mare moulded in 2018 and released in 2019. Mine was made in China.Yes another alien horse but I must say that I like her way more in this colouring. Her grey coat is nicely shaded and as you can see her mane is actually painted in a darker shade of grey than her body. I also quite like her blaze and pink muzzle just as her pink ribbons. Her leg markings are a little bit strange though just as her strangely painted horseshoes. Otherwise I like her. I got her with another animal that you will see further in a garden shop this year for a pretty good deal. Kind of funny to think about...

I decided to name her Tamara for no actual reason. I just like this name and thought that it suits her well.
Now a little bit more about her:
Tamara is the second oldest Trakehner sister. She is the most outgoing of her siblings and likes to talk about anything. From time to time Tamara competes in dressage. She loves her husband and little filly and likes to look how they run around together. Tamara is kind and polite to everyone and is looking forward to be reunited with her second filly again.

13756 Trakehner stallion

Here we have the silver bay tobiano pinto Trakehner stallion moulded in 2013 and released in 2014. Mine was made in China. I really love him  I love you  He is just such a handsome boy. His coat is very nicely shaded and I love his little snip. His pinto pattern is also relatively nice especially on his of side. I also like his short mane and lovely tail. He is the only one of my Trakehner stallions who has his horseshoes painted and is one of my absolute favourite horses in my collection.

I decided to name him Tristan. This idea came to me when I was searching a name for him and simply looked on a map where I found the Tristan da Cunha islands. From then on he became Tristan.
Tristan is a sweet and friendly stallion. He is the second oldest of the Trakehner brothers and the most outgoing of them. He loves to tell jokes and keep everyone around him in a good mood. Tristan is the only one of his siblings that doesn't like Western disciplines and competes in hunter jumping and cross country. He loves his wife and little filly and is always eager to play with her and run around the territories. Tristan is kind and polite to every creature of every kingdom and is looking forward to be reunited with his second filly again.

13758 Trakehner foal

Here is the bay tobiano Trakehner foal moulded in 2013 and released in 2014. This mould is genderless and I keep it as a filly. Mine was made in China. I just adore her  I love you She looks verry nice in this coat colour and her pinto pattern looks a little bit better than her father's. It's probably not visible on the photos but she her tail is painted white on the underside. A very adorable little filly.

I decided to name her Troyana after a character of one of my stories. She doesn't really reflect her character though.
Troyana, mostly called Troya by her father and friends and Yani or Yana by her mother, is an energetic little filly. She is the second oldest cousin and the most outgoing one. Troya loves to gallop around the territories with her father and friends. She looks up to her parents and wants to become such a good show horse as them. Troya is kind and polite to everyone and is looking forward to be reunited with her little twin sister again.

Colourful little trio. All of them have different markings on their heads.

And here comes the magazine/set exclusive family

42568a Trakehner mare

Here is the set exclusively painted mahogany bay Trakehner mare moulded in 2018 and released in 2022 in the set 42568 Horse Shop. Mine was made in China. Oh she looks sooo wonderful in this coat colour  I love you She is such a nice dark bay with wonderful shading and a lovely little star on her forehead. They even tried to give her a correct hoof colouring which failed a little bit unfortunately but her cream hooves look nice. When I saw the product pictures I thought that her ribbons were light blue but in fact they are of a very light purple colour. The only thing I wish that was different is her mane that is practically unpainted. It would have been nice if it could be really black. She is the only one of my Trakehner mares whose horseshoes were painted properly. I really like her.

I decided to name her Terra, which is Latin for earth, because of her earth coloured coat.
Terra is a friendly and calm young mare. She is the youngest of the Trakehner sisters and the most introverted one. Terra likes to keep to herself and is more on the secretive side. From time to time she competes in dressage. She loves to be around her husband and their filly. Terra is kind and polite to every creature in every kingdom and is looking forward to be reunited with her little colt again.

RH magazine 02. 83023 Trakehner stallion

Here we have the magazine exclusively painted black Trakehner stallion moulded in 2013 and released in 2018. Mine was made in Tunisia. He looks very lovely in black. I love the star on his forehead. He was actually the first ever magazine figure I ever got and that came pretty unexpected. I found this magazine on our German Amazon for it's original price which is very rare as our Amazon doesn't sell normally any Schleich magazines. So glad that I was able to get him because I do like him quite a bit.

I decided to call him Twilight (Сумрак) because of his coat colouring.
Twilight is a friendly and calm young stallion. He is the youngest of the Trakehner brothers and the most introverted one. He mostly keeps to himself and is rather secretive. From time to time he competes both in Western and English disciplines. He loves to be around his wife and little filly.  Twilight is kind and polite to every creature and is looking forward to be reunited with his little colt again.

HC magazine 31 83043 Oldenburger foal "Stella"  

Here we have the magazine exclusively painted bay Trakehner foal moulded in 2013 and released in 2021. This mould is gender less and I keep it as a filly. Mine was made in China. She is actually the most recent addition to my collection. My dad found her in a grocery store. She wasn't sold with her original magazine but in "Pferdewelt" (German for Horse world), the rerelease  magazine. I adore her little star-shaped star. She looks quite lovely in this colouring even though it's not shaded. It's hardly visible but her tail is also painted white on the underside. Schleich made her an Oldenburger for this magazine but I decided to keep her original breed so she is also a Trakehner filly.

I desided to keep her magazine name as it suits her well and is not too generic.
Now a little bit more about Stella:
Stella is a kind and playful little filly. She is the youngest of the cousins and is the most introverted one. She tends to keep more to herself and is a little bit shy but still quite curious from time to time. Stella loves to play with her cousins and parents. She looks up to her parents and wants to become such a good show horse as them. Stella is friendly and polite to everyone in every kingdom and is looking forward to be reunited with her twin brother again.

Cute little trio. This is the Trakehner family where all have stars on their foreheads.

All the sisters together. My favourite is definitely Terra, followed by Tamara.

All three brothers together. My favourite is Tristan but I can't decide between Topaz and Twilight. They are both very handsome I love you

The foal trio. My favourite is little Troya, followed by Stella.

And here are all nine together again.

Next time I will show my currently last horse family witch has more than ten members...
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 5:42 pm

That first trakehner mare is gorgeous, her lovely grey colour is a favourite of mine in horse sculptures.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 7:53 pm

Thank you!
Yes, darker greys are unfortunately relatively rare in standard sized models. I would certainly love to see more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katy's little but actively growing collection   Katy's little but actively growing collection - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Katy's little but actively growing collection
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next