Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures

Go down 
+30
Dutch Bear
Shanti
spacelab
aschuck
Taos
NightLioness
George
MartinH
widukind
endogenylove
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
spielgerg
Caracal
Katy Leven
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
Stripedhyena
Kikimalou
VASILIS
WhiteLightning Wolf
Megaptera
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
MansoBoricua
Roger
Nasreddin
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Froggie
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 10:19 am

lucky luke wrote:
Joliezac wrote:
Roger wrote:
Can a peacock figure be more beautiful than that? This time I wouldn'tmind seeing one in this pose but normally colored.

I plan on getting 2 and repainting one. I’ve always wanted a peacock with the feathers down. Hoping for a peahen one day!

Me too Pretty, impatient, I can't wait any longer! Very Happy cheers bounce drunken

I'm also curious to see how your repaints will work. Though, maybe it is better to buy a pair of models and wait for the next year to repaint because it is possible that Papo releases a colored version of this mold. ... and I suspect the white version won't last long and might become one of those rare Papo items. That's all speculation, don't refrain from doing what you think it is better. Very Happy

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: A new papo kraken?   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 1:27 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does anyone happen to know if the papo kraken 39483 is the old kraken, with a new paint job? If this an old mould, but new paint, then I might not get it. Anyway, if some one could help with this mystery, that would be great.

Thanks for your help,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 9:05 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does anyone happen to know if the papo kraken 39483 is the old kraken, with a new paint job? If this an old mould, but new paint, then I might not get it. Anyway, if some one could help with this mystery, that would be great.

Thanks for your help,

Aschuck

Yes, it is the old one with a new color. I mentioned it in the first page list but probably you missed it. However, feel free to ask whatever you need. For example, the white peacock is a completely new figure, it's not a variation of the standard colored peacock which has an open tail contrarily to the new model.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 9:31 pm

This White Peacock is in my list now, congratulations. cheers

Nasreddin

Nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 4:57 pm

Papo Cayman is available now:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 5:55 pm

Nasreddin wrote:
Papo Cayman is available now:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very acceptable price for this kind of figure. It is in my whish list but I would love to see a comparison topic with the Safari Ltd black cayman. bounce

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 6:12 pm

Very exciting!

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7