Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+25
AlienMantis
lucky luke
Leoo Past
Shanti
durzon
pipsxlch
Stripedhyena
Babdo
75senta75
Saarlooswolfhound
jarda
Taos
Virtem
Joliezac
Roger
bmathison1972
Jill
Balaenoptera
landrover
Caracal
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
widukind
Chris Sweetman
sunny
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

Brand Identification topic - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 9:49 pm

Hello Magofu,
the bison you can find in a set of wilde animals of newray.
But the bison is not marked with newray or China or something else.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 8:12 am

Magofu wrote:
and this figure

This bison is New Ray one...
Back to top Go down
Magofu

Magofu

Country/State : España

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 12:58 pm

Thank you so much Babdo

Thank you so much jarda
Back to top Go down
Magofu

Magofu

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 12:59 pm

Taos wrote:
The monkeys are Nayab.
The Bison is lovely but no idea of the maker!
Thank you so much
Back to top Go down
Magofu

Magofu

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 1:03 pm

I would like to have information about these small dinosaur figures
Maybe someone has information?

Back to top Go down
Magofu

Magofu

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 9:21 pm

The bird of paradise looks like Injecta, but I have never seen one. I find it a very rare figure...
The wild boar is Arco scale

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 6:51 am

Are that yours? The bird is another example for me. There are any different figures of the same style. Sold as Azur, Prior ......

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 8:22 am

Yes, they are mine
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 5:48 pm

Can you please send me a pic of the bird for my wishlist?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 6:36 pm

Indeed the bird has a Injecta plastic style, it is possible it is one since we don't have the complete list.
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 7:17 pm

widukind wrote:

Yes, you can use that picture I posted, of course.
Anyway I'm organizing my collection and I may put a part for sale... there will be interesting things like this, although they won't be cheap.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 7:36 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
widukind wrote:

Anyway I'm organizing my collection and I may put a part for sale... there will be interesting things like this, although they won't be cheap.

You know, i am always interested. But please send me also a Message on Facebook, because i am the next to weeks in holidays

Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 9:13 pm

widukind wrote:
Stripedhyena wrote:
widukind wrote:

You know, i am always interested. But please send me also a Message on Facebook, because i am the next to weeks in holidays

Ok, but don't worry, I won't have anything ready in such a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 3:35 pm

Miniature... Same mold as Hausser's 1:25 and same material (hollow hard plastic)... Any idea?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 7:06 pm

Isn't it the Preiser giraffe 5707?

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 7:13 pm

The Preiser mold is the same as the Hausser Elastolin mold because they are the same brand. But Preiser did not produce a giraffe in this scale (they did in 1:25 and H0) nor in this paint finish.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 9:37 pm

Preiser also made this giraffe in HO and N railway scales. I don't know whether the giraffes were always painted, but Preiser makes (other) unpainted figures. And there are copies.

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 9:44 pm

Yes, as I say above Preiser manufactured the giraffes in 1:25 and H0.... But the one I show in the photo is NOT H0 scale.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 9:51 pm

N scale, Z scale? Preiser made many different scales. Here are unpainted Preiser giraffes. I know, HO scale, but I am quite sure they made unpainted versions in other scales too.

But yours isn't unpainted, is it? It seems to have some shading. My hunch is that it is a copy by a cheap railway models company. It would be hard to find out what the brand is, it may not even have been sold under a brand name.

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 10:03 pm

You may be right about the last thing you say, because it does indeed have a factory paint job.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2024 12:13 am

I misunderstood your question and I assumed you were asking the large model. My bad, sorry.
however, I think the small giraffe is HO scale. Using your picture I got a 1:90 scale which is not 100% accurate but it puts the size quite close to 1:87 scale which is the HO scale. Why do you think it is not?

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2024 12:24 am

Because I have a set of Preiser H0 giraffes and they are quite smaller (the pity is that I don't have it at hand to be able to make the comparative photo).

In any case it is mere curiosity. I am very fond of the giraffes mold (also of others like the gazelle, camel or dromedaries) Hausser-Elastolin-Preiser and call my attention the versions and copies of them.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2024 12:48 am

Since you have the HO scale versions and you tell they are smaller, I only have to trust you. There are also figures at 1:72 scale which is slightly larger but I couldn't find any giraffe. Only tiny 1:160 scale. I hope you can find it. Maybe Christophe knows but he is on holidays now.

Magofu

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 7:27 pm

Does anyone have information on this Hong Kong brand?
'Jiggler' type animals

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next