Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 10:40 pm

Another new 2024 figure from Papo, the white peacock!

I was very excited for this model, not necessarily because it is white, but because the feathers are down! I personally think peacocks are more elegant and beautiful with the feathers down. I purchased 2 of these models so that my friend can paint it to look like a traditional peacock Very Happy

Measures 11 cm long, 6.5 cm high

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really love the elegance of this model. It has the Papo style but also looks realistic. I also like how there are still feathers painted on the tail so it is not totally white.

Here it is with my Schleich & Safari peacocks. I will update with photos when my second white peacock is painted Very Happy

With other land fowl, the Safari turkey, Papo pheasant, and Schleich Western capercaillie,

A very beautiful and unique peacock from Papo. I hope that one day we can get a peahen cheers

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Nasreddin

Nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 5:51 am

Would you please compare this new peacock with Papo's old one?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 8:12 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 8:36 am

I don't pay much atention to alternatively colored figures but this one is different. I really like it so much because the tail is down. ...
Actually, I would also love to see this same model with traditional colors.
Peacocks are very common in Lisbon gardens, I see them everywhere. As figures, I agree they work more elegantly with the tail down but we understand that they are always represented normally in their magic moment that they exhibit their colorful tails open like a fan. While it is a unforgetable moment in real life, it can't be translated in toy shape. This pose also allows the company to replicate this large bird at a scale more compatible with other fowl. Thanks for your wonderful topic. Surely something to be acquired in my next purchase.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 2:36 pm

Nasreddin wrote:
Would you please compare this new peacock with Papo's old one?

Unfortunately I don't have Papo's old one

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2024 Papo White Peacock Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1