Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My SCHLEICH Collection

Go down 
+20
Ana
Roger
Suebeedo
Vivien
MARTINLATIN
HKHollinstone
schmidtchenschleich
pawprintzinsnow
WILLYBACOMAN
Lasersword1973
Mastiffcat
orcagirl26
landrover
saintgoku
widukind
Kristie
SUSANNE
Arnaud
ken yeo
schleich61
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:10 pm

schleich61 wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:
That's why I made a remark before that Phil is the sleeping giant here because he is one of the most quiet among the big time collectors here and correct me if I am wrong, Phil is one the kings of the VHTF stuffs among us. His collections may not be the most in terms of numbers but I am pretty sure, quality wise, he is among top 5 owners (maybe the number one outside Germany) of the most difficult to find Schleich figures.

Hello Ronald. At the risk of disappointing you, I have a very modest Schleich collection, especially compared to Amy or the many, many collectors I know in Germany, France and elsewhere in the EU. For instance, I know a collector in France who has over 5000 Schleich figurines, and has even seen the 14075 and 14076 in real time, during one of his trips to Germany, where he met with a Schleich collector who had even more figurines than he does!

All of the big EU collectors of Schleich, such as Peter, Jürgen, Susanne, etc. all have collections which dwarf mine. I'm sure Steve in Dorset does, as well. Not to mention collectors I have come to know from eBay.de. However, I'm always searching for value-for-money, so the collection grows, slowly but surely. Collecting all Schleich is the mission of a lifetime, and a daunting challenge to any collector... :)

Hi Phil. Hmmm... May be I was wrong to say now that you are the one of the biggest Schleich's collector outside Germany or the EU perhaps. I believe that one day will come, especially that your collections is growing slowly each time continously. That you will reach the summit somehow. cheers

By the way, thank you Willy. cheers
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:01 am

Another great and rare catch Phil! cheers elephant

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Sorry I haven't posted more photos recently. I've had some problems with my eyesight (minor) and camera (not-so-minor), but here are two more new additions, including the 16066 I've been searching for for so many years. I've never seen one in a collection, for sale or auction, or even in a photo on the internet.

16065 Dolphin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

16066 Shark

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Congrats Phil! They look a little dehydrated though. Put them in some water! Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Kristie wrote:
Congrats Phil! They look a little dehydrated though. Put them in some water! Very Happy

-Kristie

So funny!!! lol!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:50 am

Kristie wrote:

-Kristie

Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing
Kristie, after Phil having all this work to find this figure and reading your comment, I'm sure the problem is solved... with tears! Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:30 am

Thank you for all your comments. They want you all to know that they are perfectly happy here on terra firma, so no tears, just a celebration... Razz
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:06 am

Rare figurines on the right place finally, congrats Phil! cheers

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:53 am

Thanks, Willy... :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Congrats Phil, a very nice catch! cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:15 am

Thanks, Andreas... :)
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Congratulations Phil. They are wonderful. great finds.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 am

Thanks, Amy. You are one of the select few who appreciates how rare the shark is... :)
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:56 am

Phil I hope you didn't take offense to my comment. I was only joking. But you're right, I'm not familiar really at all with the sea life of Schleich, so I don't know how rare these figures are.
But I can see that it is a wonderful find for you and my congrats are very sincere. :)
-Kristie
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:36 am

Kristie wrote:
Phil I hope you didn't take offense to my comment. I was only joking. But you're right, I'm not familiar really at all with the sea life of Schleich, so I don't know how rare these figures are.
But I can see that it is a wonderful find for you and my congrats are very sincere. :)
-Kristie

No, I had a good chuckle when I read it, and my response was similarly meant in a joking manner. Thanks for the additional comment. I always enjoy your posts and banter, Kristie, but you already know that... :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My SCHLEICH Collection   My SCHLEICH Collection - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My SCHLEICH Collection
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4