Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic

Go down 
+34
NightLioness
Schleichfreund
arafan
shane ryan
JonasV
Loridena
Elros Alvar
LonelyAngel
widukind
SchleichHorsesForever
ken yeo
Taylcoel
Ana
LittleLady
Bongo
Kristie
pipi6
Arrakai
Roger
Admin
HKHollinstone
Suebeedo
skysthelimit
spikesilkenwolf
Kikimalou
Lasersword1973
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
Zwartvoet
noeska
schleich61
aandmkw
WILLYBACOMAN
schmidtchenschleich
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Congratulations!!! cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:38 pm

the pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:02 pm

I have the white version of this

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
pipi6

pipi6

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:09 pm

amazing hes so pretty
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:59 am

Big congrats! cheers

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
LonelyAngel

PostSubject: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:18 pm

... just arrived today. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

It's awsome!

Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Congratulation cheers
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Wow, congratulations Lovely Angel is a fantastic model affraid Cool cheers sunny What a Face
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:09 pm

FANTASTIC catch cheers cheers cheers

I think the name of that horse will be "Icing" from now on Wink Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Loridena

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:50 pm

BIIIG CONGRATS!!! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): This was a successfull hunt! and its in a great condition! bounce
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Congrats! I'm happy you have it! :cheers:How much you paid for it it?

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jonesee on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LonelyAngel

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:54 pm

I don't want to talk about the price. But in my opinion, it was much too cheap. Good look for me =)

Yes, I also think that it has a great condition. The seller said that it would be very bad. I cannot understand her.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Congrast! cheers isn't this figure very rare? scratch it must of been a good deal if it was cheap Wink it looks amazing! Sad(o)):

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:11 am

Taylcoel wrote:
Congrast! cheers isn't this figure very rare? scratch it must of been a good deal if it was cheap Wink it looks amazing! Sad(o)):

Have a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LonelyAngel

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Or wait for this auction:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:14 pm

LonelyAngel wrote:

That one may not go high...the seller doesn`t take PayPal, and won`t send outside Germany , - some people don`t want to earn money Laughing

LonelyAngel

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:19 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
LonelyAngel wrote:

That one may not go high...the seller doesn`t take PayPal, and won`t send outside Germany , - some people don`t want to earn money Laughing

I don't think that those two points are big problems. I don't care if I cannot pay with paypal as it has no real protection. Some time ago, I sold the Müller Knights. Shipping worldwide. A German bought it Wink
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:39 am

LonelyAngel wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
LonelyAngel wrote:

I don't think that those two points are big problems. I don't care if I cannot pay with paypal as it has no real protection. Some time ago, I sold the Müller Knights. Shipping worldwide. A German bought it Wink

Actually, it is just the opposite. Paypal provides very good buyer protection, but if you pay by wire transfer from abroad, you have NO protection. I know this, in part, because I have been ripped off this way before.

I just asked for a shipping quote from a German seller. She said that I could use Paypal to pay her, but not if I do it through eBay.de. She is clearly afraid of being ripped off by a false non-delivery dispute claim via eBay.de Paypal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
LonelyAngel

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 am

You only have PayPal protection if the seller ships insured. So, the shipping is insured by the shipping company. Why should I need an additional protection by PayPal?

A friend bought something from Italy on eBay. She paid by PayPal but never received the shipping. PayPal told her, that there's no way to get the money back. The shipping was uninsured.
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:32 am

The problem with paypal and ebay are the difficulties rules.
When you sell only in germany, the seller only must prove to ebay.de that he send`s the article.
But when you sell worldwide, you have to prove ebay.com, that the customer received the items.
That is often very difficult for the geman seller.

I sold to USA items for more than 600 Euro.
I send it insured.
The seller said, that he has nothing received.
I could proof that the parcel arrived to the postoffice in USA, but that was not enough for the ebay.com rules and so he gets his money back.
The geman post doesn`t pay the money back, because the parcel arrived according to the german rules.
Ore one seller from USA has buying via paypal over his credit card.
After 3 month he said, that he has not allowed the charge of his credit card.
So paypal gave the money back to his credit card company.

So i never sell on ebay.com world wide again.
But i sell on ebay.de with the geman rules, but i allow international customers to bid.
So i have more safety for me.

Absolute safety you have never.
Even when i send insured with german post, it is very difficult to get the money back from the german post, when the items doesn`t arrived ore arrived damage.
Because i`m sending many parcels in the year i have sometimes trouble with the german post.
The longest time for an not arrived insured parcel to get my money back was 9 month, and when the items arrived damaged i often dosn`t got my money back.

So i could understand when some sellers doesn`t take paypal and only sell in germany.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

LonelyAngel wrote:
You only have PayPal protection if the seller ships insured. So, the shipping is insured by the shipping company. Why should I need an additional protection by PayPal?

A friend bought something from Italy on eBay. She paid by PayPal but never received the shipping. PayPal told her, that there's no way to get the money back. The shipping was uninsured.

Don't know about Italy, but I can assure you that if you reside in the USA, you can get your money back, whether or not the parcel was insured, if you file a dispute and the seller cannot prove that it was received. This is why I refuse to pay for insurance when I'm already covered via Paypal.

There are massive problems with parcel delivery in Italy, which is why some sellers abroad simply refuse to allow bids by Italian buyers. However, I don't know if that was a factor in your friend's situation.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 pm

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
The problem with paypal and ebay are the difficulties rules.
When you sell only in germany, the seller only must prove to ebay.de that he send`s the article.
But when you sell worldwide, you have to prove ebay.com, that the customer received the items.
That is often very difficult for the geman seller.

I sold to USA items for more than 600 Euro.
I send it insured.
The seller said, that he has nothing received.
I could proof that the parcel arrived to the postoffice in USA, but that was not enough for the ebay.com rules and so he gets his money back.
The geman post doesn`t pay the money back, because the parcel arrived according to the german rules.
Ore one seller from USA has buying via paypal over his credit card.
After 3 month he said, that he has not allowed the charge of his credit card.
So paypal gave the money back to his credit card company.

So i never sell on ebay.com world wide again.
But i sell on ebay.de with the geman rules, but i allow international customers to bid.
So i have more safety for me.

Absolute safety you have never.
Even when i send insured with german post, it is very difficult to get the money back from the german post, when the items doesn`t arrived ore arrived damage.
Because i`m sending many parcels in the year i have sometimes trouble with the german post.
The longest time for an not arrived insured parcel to get my money back was 9 month, and when the items arrived damaged i often dosn`t got my money back.

So i could understand when some sellers doesn`t take paypal and only sell in germany.

I agree with everything you have written here, Peter, and yes, I can certainly understand why some German sellers refuse to ship outside EU, or even just Germany. This is why I never get upset if they tell me they won't ship to me in the USA. Of course, I have collector friends in Germany, so I can still bid on and receive the won auction items anyway, albeit through an intermediary... :)
Back to top Go down
LonelyAngel

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Thank you, schmidtchenschleich, for the very interesting answer!
Yes, I've ofter heared that getting your money back from the Deutsche Post AG is very difficult - even if the shipping was insured. That is why I prefer Hermes Versand xD

schleich61, if the seller sends uninsured in Germany, the buyer has no PayPal protection, sadly. Perhaps, insured shipping in Germany is cheaper than in the USA xD (so PayPal might think that the buyer should pay this little more money for insurance).. E.g., shipping from Germany to Finland is 3,45 Euros (uninsured) and about 8 Euros the other way round.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Nice horse!! Congratulations!! cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shane ryan

shane ryan

Country/State : ireland

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 379 euro ? ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic    SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next