Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harriet's Breyer Horses

Go down 
+20
Mastiffcat
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
skysthelimit
sortepletter
Kikimalou
Sumo
Cyhyraeth
aandmkw
pipi6
animalluvr6
ken yeo
Roger
Silver Unicornis
Rio
Snardi
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
HKHollinstone
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:39 am

animalluvr6 wrote:
Congrats Harriet! She is absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks Kelsey!!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
pipi6

pipi6

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm

wow I love that mold I really want it but I cant seem to find it at my retailer
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:26 am

What a gorgeous horse. I was wondering what your avatar was and now I know. Congratulations on getting this beautiful horse.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:26 am

pipi6 wrote:
wow I love that mold I really want it but I cant seem to find it at my retailer
Thank you Pip flower hope you can find one!
aandmkw wrote:
What a gorgeous horse. I was wondering what your avatar was and now I know. Congratulations on getting this beautiful horse.
Thanks Amy cheers

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Congrats, Harriet:)
I was pretty sure you already have some Breyers in your collection 🐰
After some paint work she would become even nicer!

My Haflinger mare's also supposed to be repainted a bit (with more sculpting details added to its head), I think the OF painting work isn't that gorgeous for such a mold.
However, I cannot refer to her as a Haflinger, but still she's stunning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:

My Haflinger mare's also supposed to be repainted a bit (with more sculpting details added to its head), I think the OF painting work isn't that gorgeous for such a mold.
Thank you Daria! She will look gorgeous after her repaint, I can't wait cheers Look forward to seeing your's too, are you getting your's done by the same artist?

Yes I realised I have another breyer stablemate, an unpainted model, I got it free in an order from Utterly Horses. It was a repainting competition, but I never entered it. I wonder if in years to come this unpainted model will be worth a bit?

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:36 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Cyhyraeth wrote:

Thank you Daria! She will look gorgeous after her repaint, I can't wait cheers Look forward to seeing your's too, are you getting your's done by the same artist?

Yes I realised I have another breyer stablemate, an unpainted model, I got it free in an order from Utterly Horses. It was a repainting competition, but I never entered it. I wonder if in years to come this unpainted model will be worth a bit?

Depends if she is unpainted straight from the factory or if UH has basecoated/primered it.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:31 am

Rio wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Cyhyraeth wrote:

Depends if she is unpainted straight from the factory or if UH has basecoated/primered it.
Do you know how to tell? She looks pretty original to me.

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:03 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:

Yes, I like her paintwork. Maybe one day I would try to get some CMs by J.Vingerling, or.S. Michaud, or Sarah Mink, but now my CM collection mostly consists of those made by Vivian.
I would add the pics, as I get her)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:34 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Rio wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Cyhyraeth wrote:

Do you know how to tell? She looks pretty original to me.

Does she look really white ? Does she still have her logo ?
This is what the OF unpainted Breyers look like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Just had to share this Very Happy I had a hard choice between getting Hickstead or Ravel, I finally decided and got Hickstead !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Gorgeous! I think you made the right choice. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:26 am

Congratulation Harriet, you are a very dangerous woman with your so seductive pics drunken thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:27 am

A really beautiful horse, well chosen Very Happy . I like the new tail they put on the mold - my Trakehners have the old one on them
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:56 am

Gorgeous horse Harriet! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:13 am

Gorgeous horse, congrats cheers

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Harriet, you are a very dangerous woman with your so seductive pics drunken thank you cheers

Laughing Laughing

Congrats!

I bought the 2012 Breyer Haflinger horse, Classic by looking at her photo affraid

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 am

The haflinger is beautiful, but Hickstead is fantastic! I must get him :) Congratulations!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
pipi6

pipi6

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:13 am

Great choice hicksead is amazing!!!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:03 am

Wow, this is so great horse in Your collection Harriet! cheers Big CONGRATULATIONS! cheers cheers cheers
And photos are WOW also drunken Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:58 am

Thank you Everyone! flower flower Glad you think I made the right choice Very Happy
Kikimalou wrote:
Laughing cheers
sortepletter wrote:
I like the new tail they put on the mold - my Trakehners have the old one on them
Me too - I didn't realise they used the same mould as the Trakehners.

ken yeo wrote:
I bought the 2012 Breyer Haflinger horse, Classic by looking at her photo affraid
Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Hicksted is beautiful. Great you have him in your collection now.

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Nice horse again Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Hicksted is beautiful. Great you have him in your collection now.

widukind wrote:
Nice horse again Very Happy
Thanks Daria and Andreas flower flower

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Wow. affraid Congrats Harriet. cheers cheers bounce
Beautiful Haflinger horse Shocked Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's Breyer Horses   Harriet's Breyer Horses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harriet's Breyer Horses
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next