Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P

Go down 
+43
75senta75
Dutch Bear
Dum_my
pipsxlch
FluffySlipers
Bowhead Whale
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
Ana
koniminiatures
persefone
JonasV
A-J
ulinuk
AlienMantis
LeeAnn
Carola
AlopexLagopus
Takama
NandO
Elros Alvar
Silver Unicornis
widukind
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
GoldEagle
krista
cattlecollector
Bloodrayne
scot(t)
Saarlooswolfhound
BornThisWay
spikesilkenwolf
Mastiffcat
HKHollinstone
Admin
Meerkat
SyLoBe
Sumo
Rio
Wildheart
Kristie
Roger
SUSANNE
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P   Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 10:22 pm

Those are souvenirs, they look really interesting to me. Especially the one with the Insell Mainaus. It doesn't look a pony at all, rather a young horse or a colt. As far as I know there's no connection between horses and the island. Do you know the meaning of that suvenir?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P   Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am

I love the Squirrels Laughing
Back to top Go down
Horsewoman

Horsewoman

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P   Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am

Roger wrote:
Those are souvenirs, they look really interesting to me. Especially the one with the Insell Mainaus. It doesn't look a pony at all, rather a young horse or a colt. As far as I know there's no connection between horses and the island. Do you know the meaning of that suvenir?

No, i also don’t know the connection between Mainau and the horse. I have bought it at a german fleamarket.

I have searched in the internet. There are many animals on a farm on the isle mainau for entertaining childrens. I think that could be a souvenir for them.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P   Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 am

Horsewoman wrote:
Roger wrote:

No, i also don’t know the connection between Mainau and the horse. I have bought it at a german fleamarket.

I have searched in the internet. There are many animals on a farm on the isle mainau for entertaining childrens. I think that could be a souvenir for them.

Interesting. That might be an explanation. At first glance it looks a pencil sharpener. Is that hole which we look through to see the island? Sorry, I am so intrigued about that figure. Laughing

Horsewoman

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P   Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm

Roger wrote:
Horsewoman wrote:
Roger wrote:

Interesting. That might be an explanation. At first glance it looks a pencil sharpener. Is that hole which we look through to see the island? Sorry, I am so intrigued about that figure. Laughing

Yes,you can see the isle mainau when you look through the little window hole. It’s a little bit like the old toys named „Gucki Klickfernseher“. A little television in plastic in which is a little windows and you can look into it to see some nice pictures. And these pictures will change if you click on a button. These horse has no button, only one picture, the isle. Click on my pictures, so you can see that in big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P   Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us yours : Very ugly or very funny :-P
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7