Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Southlands Replicas

Go down 
+46
sbell
zirkoon
Chappie
costicuba
Masoud
Night Elf
Gulogulo76
javito
75senta75
Anne from Norway
landrover
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
pokeyanyway
SyLoBe
terrorchicken
FlaffyRaptors
Bonobo
Robert
LeeAnn
barracudacat
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
JamesPanda
donny ong
Sergey
arafan
Southlands Replicas
lucky luke
Farm collector
Roger
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
retoric
bun2013
Ana
NightLioness
pm64
signatus
SUSANNE
Florian
widukind
MiniZoo
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:19 am

That sounds great. Australia have soooo many interesting mammals, birds, snakes, lizards, saltwater fishes and.............

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:43 am

Southlands Replicas wrote:

Ana wrote:
Great photos of this lovely Thylacine!
Thanks Anna, photo credits to my eldest daughter Tahnaya who is developing into a great photographer... check out her work on our MiniZoo Instagram page.

Thanks for the link! Your daughter takes really fantastic photos! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 8:42 pm

According to the Facebook page, the next figure will be Thylacoleo.
Also known as the Marsupial Lion‭.

Superb. study Tell me more.

terrorchicken

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 1:35 am

Ive never purchased from Minizoo but Im glad you have shipping to the USA! Applause

and thylacoleo! Im so happy you are concentrating first on Aussie prehistoric megafauna! so overlooked when it comes to prehistoric animal models!
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:05 am

pokeyanyway wrote:
It looks like I'm gonna have to start collecting more than just Schleich.
 cheers  cheers  cheers

Bloodrayne wrote:
Superb. study  Tell me more.
We are hoping to have them available for sale in approximately 2 weeks. Just waiting airfreight shipping quotes to get them here early  Smile

terrorchicken wrote:
Ive never purchased from Minizoo but Im glad you have shipping to the USA!  Applause ..and thylacoleo! Im so happy you are concentrating first on Aussie prehistoric megafauna! so overlooked when it comes to prehistoric animal models!
We thought so too. The Thylacoleo is such a fascinating creature and so few people know about it.. even here in Australia. Hopefully we can do something to change that!

and... First official colour photo of the Thylacoleo! Feel free to ask any questions.

Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Thylac14

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:14 am

That's impressive ! It will need a giant prey now to go with it .. maybe procoptodons !!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:37 am

Southlands Replicas wrote:

We thought so too. The Thylacoleo is such a fascinating creature and so few people know about it.. even here in Australia. Hopefully we can do something to change that!

and... First official colour photo of the Thylacoleo! Feel free to ask any questions.

Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Thylac14

bounce Applause cheers bounce Applause cheers bounce Applause cheers bounce Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:25 am

That's fabulous! You're giving us already something new in that scale. Very Happy
The pose is somewhat similar to the cute Yowie figure but obviously your representation is from another level. Exciting! cat

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:54 am

Amazing model! Prehistoric mammals are my favorites! Applause
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Oh wow, I usually have to stay away from the extinct models available but I don't think I will be able to with this, it's just too great. What a fantastic figure!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
terrorchicken

terrorchicken

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 12:56 am

its fantastic! I love how muscular its arms are... to take down that gigantic prey!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 9:06 am

WOE !!!! This is surely a great day for collectors of prehistoric models affraid

I never even heard about it, - but as we can agree, the Australian prehistoric fauna is very poorly represented in model animals study

HURRAAAYYY for Southlands and Jason & Co Applause cheers

Jason, Please, you will have to find a dealer in Europe, so we can avoid the horrible import duty bounce

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 9:57 am

Amazing, beautiful model of Thylacoleo! I love it Very Happy
Agree with Susanne, European dealer is what we need! bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 9:01 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
That's impressive ! It will need a giant prey now to go with it .. maybe procoptodons !!
I like that idea!

Roger wrote:
The pose is somewhat similar to the cute Yowie figure but obviously your representation is from another level. Exciting!
Thankyou Roger - I can't wait to show you some of our upcoming figures also Smile

Sar wrote:
Oh wow, I usually have to stay away from the extinct models available but I don't think I will be able to with this, it's just too great. What a fantastic figure!
Thankyou very much, I really hope there is a lot of interest and sales for the megafauna as I find it such a fascinating era and would love to sculpt more of these incredible creatures.

Susanne wrote:
Jason, Please, you will have to find a dealer in Europe, so we can avoid the horrible import duty bounce
Ana wrote:
Agree with Susanne, European dealer is what we need! bounce
Still early days but I will certainly be exploring this avenue.

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 1:33 am

Amazing!

Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Some more angles of Thylacoleo. We're expecting to be available for sale next week!!

Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Thylac19

Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Thylac18

Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Thylac15 Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Thylac16

Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Thylac20

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 9:06 pm

Oh wow, look at him! Very impressive! I can't wait to see more figurines from your wonderful new brand Very Happy Thanks for keeping us informed!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 9:45 pm

It is really a marvelous model Jason, your company found a great artist to do the job Applause Wink
Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:06 am

Well done! Bravo!

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 3:43 am

Kikimalou wrote:
It is really a marvelous model Jason, your company found a great artist to do the job Applause Wink
I agree with you,is marvelous.

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 3:51 am

Bravo !! The face sculpt .. body paint on back ..and powerful forelimbs are outstanding features on this model !! sunny

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 7:45 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Thanks, Cool

Tarunyada wrote:
Oh wow, look at him! Very impressive! I can't wait to see more figurines from your wonderful new brand Very Happy Thanks for keeping us informed!
I'm really looking to reveal our 2nd batch early in the new year.

donny ong wrote:
Well done! Bravo!
Thanks Donny, you're always very encouraging!

landrover wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
I agree with you,is marvelous.
 cheers

JamesPanda wrote:
Bravo !! The face sculpt .. body paint on back ..and powerful forelimbs are outstanding features on this model !! sunny

The painting started off as a real challenge as no-one knows exactly how they looked.. but then I discovered this Aboriginal Rock Painting and it gave a real insight into the patterning. Here are the images. I only hope we've done justice to it.

Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Thylac21 Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Thylac10

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:55 am

Brilliant Jason !! Bravo !! The inspiration behind .. makes the figure even so much more intriguing and collectable !! A fabulous start to the Return to Oz cheers

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 9:10 am

Fantastic work, and very interesting to know the story behind it! A must-have for sure!
Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:10 am

The Thylacine and Marsupial Lion are now available at MiniZoo. They are quite inexpensive, about AU $10 or US $7.5.
There are 100 pcs each.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southlands Replicas
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next