Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:41 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you! The newer yowies really are beautiful, I think they made good species choices for series 5 for a surprise egg size and they are detailed.

Can not await the next serie

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 9:55 pm

Another quick update with lots of goodies I bought a while ago and forgot to photograph and recent additions!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Included are papo, Schleich sets (new rabbit hutch set, chicken coop set, wolf trio), as well as some brand new safaris, a Breyer stablemate Justify, and most excitingly, CBIOV Tibetan sand fox and Pallas cat and the last two yowies s4 I was missing!

Thank you Blublub and Pipsxlch for your help!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 10:17 pm

Nice additions! But the Tibetan sand fox and Pallas's cat are not CBIOV :) but from a thing with Chinese name that could be translated as "Natural History" and series "Naturally Adorkable" :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 5:18 am

Nice goodies :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 7:39 pm

Thanks Pardofelis, the remember when these figures were first being discussed here and it was then decided they were CBIOV, but I googled your translation and it came right up. Thanks for letting me know!

And thank you Andreas. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 7:58 pm

interesting figures!.. which brand the honey badger please?..
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:08 pm

Safari Ltd. 2019 honey badger

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:33 pm

thank you Saarlooswolfhound! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 5:15 pm

Ohhh, yes !!! So many goodies cheers

Please, as soon as we can edit TAI again, would you make pictures of the chickens ( and run) + if there are special colours rabbits, then also the rabbit(s) and hutch ? bounce bounce flower

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 9:59 pm

More new additions! A wonderful package from Froggie, thank you so much for all your help! My Schleich swiss cattle family is finally complete! (the bull I got as a child, and he now finally has his female partner and calf that joined him late last year and today!), as well as lots of bullyland which are notoriously hard to purchase here and is apparently bankrupt now. And a few other notables such as a lovely saiga antelope and older safari horses! The Clydesdale reminds me of my grandfathers work horses somehow.

New Bullyland figures:

CollectA, Safari ltd., and Schleich:

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 10:00 pm

Susanne, I will try to photograph those sets soon and send you the pictures!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 11:46 am

Wonderful that you could complete the Swiss cattle family with the help of Beatrice. She is an expert of completing everything. Wink Surely the Clyde is also very special for you. Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm, Paige. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 6:06 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 2:22 am

Some more newbies. Most of this photo was due to a great trade with Pipsxlch, thank you! I finally bought the cave dwellers toob, really only for the blind eel, catfish, and cave salamander (I generally dont do creepy crawlies). I bought the Schleich puppy set, cute puppies but I was quite disappointed in the quality and size of them. My nieces gave me some kinder surprise animals, despite being cheap puzzles I actually quite like them. Then a pair of mojo fun fish, a breyer stablemate pig, and some yowies (the beluga is especially exciting for me, I am fascinated by sturgeon).

Next are more things I bought myself. A couple of retiring models across brands, the quagga, thylacine, and tiger cub were especially exciting. Some new and some cheap safari figures, a schleich polar bear and rhino calf, and perhaps most exciting in this bunch are the surprise mojo fun llamas!

There should be some more updates soon after this also, some exciting figures.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 7:20 am

Many nice additions again :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 5:18 am

Thanks Andreas!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 7:54 am

WOW ! What a lot of beautyful models !!! cheers

And Mojo llamas affraid How on earth did you get hold of those ? bounce bounce CONGRATULATIONS cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Some wonderful additions!!! Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 5:48 am

Thank you Susanne and Taos!

Susanne, I got the llamas at my local hobbylobby, maybe a pair will make it's way to Denmark soon. :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 2:28 am

More newbies. My local museum got a package of PV sharks for sale now (there are even a few doubles, PM me if interested). And I got these lovely goldfish in a trade with Pipsxlch!

A great variety of stablemates also from Pipsxlch.

And lastly, also as part of the trade, my last yowies I needed! Some detailed birds, cats and a lonely dog.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 4:43 am

Very nice additions, especially the birds.

Congrats. Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 5:26 am

Beautieful additions again. What brand is the raptor with the open wings, TM? Can you please share a closer pic?

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 9:43 pm

Applause nice additions! which brand is the eagle from please?..
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 9:45 pm

great additions!!!!!! Applause Applause

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:12 am

Andreas and Caracal, the raptor had no brand; I think it was an action figure accessory. I got it in a thrift store bag lot. If Paige doesn't have one, I still have pics on my computer. It was my favorite of the eagle figures I've seen, whatever the brand.

I'm glad you like them, Paige, I really love my goldfish too! I need to inundate Roger with pictures of the individual ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next