Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: AAA Jumbo size Salmon seen on ebay.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 5:20 am

Dear Taw Editors:

Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know that I've seen on ebay a AAA replica of a salmon which is, as the listing says, 22 inches. So, I think a page should be created called Salmon Jumbo. I think this salmon is larger than the current AAA one that I have which is 13 inches. Anyway, that's one of the things I've seeneaand which I might get in the future. As of right now, no new additions from AAA for my collection, but I'll let you all know if there're more. New additions I mean. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know about this listing.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: No Real News yet   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 8:05 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I hate to say it, but there's really not new news for right now as far as new additions goes. See, I'm only writing this post for those of you who are following this topic. So here it is, the grand Total of my collection (This includes plush, sand filled, lego barbies, and playmobil): And the total is: 1337.

I just thought I'd let you all know, but still, as for new additions, I haven't gotten around to ordering anything lately, so there's really not much to report. However, that could change, by next week. Anyway, I'll keep this topic updated when I can, and I'll let you all know about my finds. Boy I love this forum! Oh yeah, does anyone else have 1337 models in their collection? Just wondering.

Also, for those of you editing Taw, AAA did in fact make a medium verasion of the Asian green mussel, the one listed on taw. The number for the medium one is: 95841. So, you might want to create a page for the sea mussel medium, or something. Well, okay, I'll admit it, I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to editing taw, hey, at least I have the information needed.

Anyway, that's the news for now, so I'll write again if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Frog News   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySat May 22, 2021 10:44 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here it is, the grand total of everything in my collection: 1350. As of right now, no new AAA additions, but I'll be going to a museum next friday, so we'll see what I can find there. The only real new additions are a set of frogs by Wild republic, which were recently put in my box of frogs. And I guess that's about it for news, so I'll write again if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:57 am

Very exciting! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Anything New? Well, not really.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 2:13 am

Hi Guys,

Well, not much news today. Only new additions are some playmobil thingies coming from ebay. Current total of my collection is 1354. Just thought I'd let you know. Hoping to do more ordering next month, so we'll see. No new additions for AAA. And I guess this thread has become the general thread for my collection. Anyway, that's the news for right now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another Lot of AAA figures ordered   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 10:26 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, Dad and I ordered a lot of AAA figures from ebay. I don't know what's all in the lot, so at this point, I would say, the AAA total is holding steady at 244. Whole collection total is 1354. Anyway, we'll see when the lot arrives what all is in it. I just thought I'd let you all know what's happening with my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:18 am

Very exciting, can't wait to hear what's in the bundle! cheers
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from an ebay watchlist   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 12:52 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, just wanted to let you know that there's another lot of figures stored on my dad's ebay watchlist. We're probably going to order it next week, so I'll let you know what all's in it when it comes. Anyway, that's the news, so I'll post again if there are any more new additions.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Lot of AAA Has arrived. Yay!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 1:34 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today I received the lot of AAA figures from ebay, and here's a list of what I kept:

Lion, Tiger, blue Whale, sperm Whale, Great White Shark.

The rest of the Lot I put in my inventory, so that's good. I also went to a museum today, and bought 4 Schleich Dinosaurs from their gift shop. So now, including the things I'm going to be getting from Safari, the full total of my collection is: 1374. The AAA total is 249. And that's about it for news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 1:42 am

How exciting! Congrats on all the new additions.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 10:12 am

Great new additions, those whale species sound beautiful! drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 10:43 pm

I suppose you visited a Natural History Museum. Can you tell us which exact Schleich dinosaurs you acquired? Your collection numbers are getting really impressive. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Dino Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 12:17 am

Dear Roger and others:

the name of the museum is Impression V. The gift shop, which is the only interesting part of the museum, in my opinion, carried Schleich and Papo as its main figure brands. I saw many Schleich Fantasy pieces, including 70590, and 70574, which by the way is on my searchlist. 70574 was too expensive for me to buy that day, so I passed on that one. Anyway, I also saw many Schleich animals, and Papo animals and dinos too. I have no idea which Schleich Dinos I acquired, but I do know that two were flying dinos and two were walking ones. I also saw many Papo Dinos too, but these were too expensive for me. Also, just so you know, my AAA total has lowered to 248, because I ended up not keeping the AAA great white shark I got in the lot. So now my collection total is 1373, and that's if you count the things coming from Safari in a future Safari order. Anyway, here is a short list of other figures I saw at the museum:

Papo: Narwhal Beluga Whale, Smilodon, Stegosaurus, some sort of dinosaur with a long neck, either apatosaurus or brachiosaurus, I couldn't tell which, Horned Frog, some sort of tortoise, Koala, Dromedary Camel.

Schleich: Fire Eagle (Very ugly, sort of, but again, that's just my point of view) Decorated Pegasus Stallion, Rainbow Unicorn Mare, Foal, and Stallion, Rainbow Unicorn Stallion and Foal, Flower Pegasus, Walrus, seal, and Dinogorgon.

And that's all I can remember seeing in the displays. There were probably more, but I can't remember what exactly they were. Anyway, yes, my collection numbers are getting larger, thanks in part to Safari, but hey, having this partnership with them is great! Anyway, my mom is coming over tomorrow, so we'll be able to look up the mystery Schleich Dinos on toy animal wiki then.

aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 4:58 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I just thought I'd write a quick something here, so here we go:

First: The AAA total is 248.

Second, the full total of my collection is 1371, and still going up. Hoping to get more things from ebay soon, so we'll see what that yields. Anyway, that's the news, for now, so I'll post again in this topic if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 8:45 am

Impression V, I checked it and it is a Science Center. I am not surprised you've found the gift shop the most interestin part. Science centers are usually very interesting but they are not prepared to certain publics. One thing they rarely consider is how replicas are good pedagogic material to those that use the touch. Curious that the shop is called Impression V To Go. Laughing Your flying "dinos" are probably dimorphodon and anhanguera and I suspect the (winged) oviraptor is under your preferences too. It is interesting to know that they're selling Papo. Here in Lisbon Papo is turning easier to find again.

aschuck

PostSubject: 2 Dinos found at Michaels   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 2:29 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, things have changed in my collection since last I updated everything. Now the full total is 1373. Also, tonight I went to Michaels, and found 2 that-rex dinosaurs for my collection. Also, Roger, Mom and I looked up one of the Impression V finds, and we discovered that it wasn't a dinosaur, but a reptile. I just didn't know what it was. Anyway, I'm planning on placing a safari order at the end of this week, so we'll see what that yields. As for other finds, nothing new. At least I'm at 1373, for right now anyway. Well, that's all the news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Pictures info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 4:23 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just wanted to let you all know that I can no longer send pictures to Taw. Lately, I have contacted my photo friend, but I've never heard back. So as a result, I've disassembled the Portrait Box, and put those figures back in my collection. This doesn't mean that I'll stop collecting AAA. Far from it! I absolutely love that brand, so I'll keep on telling you about new finds from AAA and stuff, but I won't be able to send pictures. I hope you all understand. Anyway, today I ordered 4 AAA shell replicas: Abalone 95809 Brown Tuba shell small 95803 Clam small 95817, and white tuba shell small 95801. At the moment, the AAA total is 252. The full total is 1377. I just thought I'd let you all know what's going on with mo collection. Anyway, if there are any more new additions, I'below post again, and keep you all informed.

Aschuck

P.S. Hey Roger, if we need pictures of these, sorry I can't send them, but you understand, right?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 8:58 am

Anna, Don't worry too much about that, we will find soon or later pictures of the missing models.
Actually it is good that you are having fun with these models again and that they're not confined anymore.
I just hope your photo friend is doing well and your contribution for TAW was already very helpful. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: News about new additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 6:33 pm

Dear Roger and Others:

Today I finally placed a safari order which has, along other things, the long awaited mermaids designer toob. So, the word is, lots of stuff coming to my collection. The current total is 1378, with AAA at 252. Anyway, that's the news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Newly discovered figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 4:37 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I have news again, and this time I've discovered Safari's line of baby dinosaurs. So I wjt to their website, and I found a few figures I liked. So now, my collection total is 1383, if you count the stuff coming in a future order. Anyway, those were my latest finds, so if there's more coming I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Mollusks have arrived.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 9:50 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just wanted to let you all know, the AAA mollusks I ordered arrived in the mail today, and they look great. The current AAA total is about 253. The Full total is 1384.

Anyway, if there are any more new additions, then I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA dinosaurs found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 4:07 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, Dad and I ordered a lot of four AAA dinosaurs from ebay. We also ordered a parasaurolophus hatching by AAA too. Also, we'll probably be getting a lot of 53 dinosaurs in a few days. This lot is also from ebay. Anyway, I have no idea what the current toteaal of AAA figures is, but it's over 200, I know that much. Anyway, these are the new additions at the moment, so I'll post again if there're more.

Aschuck

P.S. I have no idea about the species of the dinosaurs in the lot of 4. The same goes for the lot of 53.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA ebay finds again!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 12:56 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi there. Hey, I've finally got some more news: 1. The Figures I got from that museum were the following:

Komodo Dragon Pteranodon Dimorphodon and Baryonyx, or something like that. Anyway, now you know.

2. Threee lots coming from ebay, one is a lot of 53 dinosaur figures, with some AAA ones, the second is a AAA hatching parasaurolophus, and the third is a lot of four dinosaurs, all made by AAA.

Nothing more for new additions right now, but I'll let you know if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA lot info.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 7:01 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, no lots from ebay have shown up yet, so I guess we wait some more. Anyway, in the meaeantime, I can tell you a bit about the lots: One is a lot of 53 dinosaurs. The sizes are mixed, but that's all right, because I might find something I want to keep in that lot. The other lot is a lot of 4 dinosaurs, all made by AAA. I know at least one of these is a AAA dimetrodon, so that's good. At the moment the AAA total in my collection is 256. The complete total? Well, at this point, I don't know. Also, still waiting for the big box from Safari. See, I recently placed an order with them, and in this big box, there's some stuff for me. Oh man, it's going to be _so exciting once the mail gets here! This is so cool, I can't wait! Anyway, oingr than the three things arriving from ebay and the safari ltd box, there's not much else to tell. So, as usual, I'll post if there's more news.

Bye for now,

Aschuck

P.S. Does anyone else know about the hatching parasaurolophus from AAA?

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 1:55 am

I have 2 color variations of the hatching parasaurolophus- one is blue matching their large parasaurolophus, and one is dark reddish/blackish. Are you seeking their hatching dinosaurs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next