Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: More News from Happy Hen Toys   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 3:44 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, it looks like I'll be getting some more new additions from Happy hen Toys soon. Yay me! Anyway, we haven't exactly placed the order yet, but I know what I want to get, it's just a master of ordering it. Anyway, I'll keep you all informed about how it all works out. At this point, I have no idea what figures exactly we're ordering, but one thing is for sure, they're all collectA, and really good new additions. Still, I can't tell you just yet what they are. Anyway, I'll be sure to keep you all informed, but for now, that's all the news there is.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Collecta Additions News   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 1:19 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's some neweas for you. I've successfully ordered from happy hen toys about 21 Collecta figures, crossing a bunch of them off my searchlist. Anyway, I can't wait for them to arrive. At this point, my full total is 1417. This is for my entire collection. And I guess that's about it for news. Oh yeah, and here is a little preview of what I ordered:

Collecta Red panda, Wombat, Shoebill Spoonbill walking.

That's all of the ones I could remember off the top of my head, but since I ordered 21 figures, then I'm sure this will be a good batch. Anyway, that's the news for new additions, so if there's more, then I'll post again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 2:02 am

That is exciting! CollectA has many great models and you named several of the good ones.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 5:56 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:  

Well, here's some neweas for you.  I've successfully ordered from happy hen toys about 21 Collecta figures, crossing a bunch of them off my searchlist.  Anyway, I can't wait for them to arrive. At this point, my full total is 1417.  This is for my entire collection.  And I guess that's about it for news. Oh yeah, and here is a little preview of what I ordered:

Collecta Red panda, Wombat, Shoebill Spoonbill walking.

That's all of the ones I could remember off the top of my head, but since I ordered 21 figures, then I'm sure this will be a good batch. Anyway, that's the news for new additions, so if there's more, then I'll post again.

Aschuck

I think it is a good thing manufacturers make toys that represent animals. It provides visually challenged people to see animals with their hands, animals we hardly ever have the chance to meet in person. And they can discover what these animals look like just like the seeing people with pictures.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Terra can be sneaky, when they want to.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 1:12 am

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to VOA tonight, and found three figures, two terra, one unknown and/or unbranded. The Terra ones were a pig and a cow. The unbranded one was a crab. I kept all three for myself. There was also a terra horse, which I didn't keep. The full total for my collection is 1420. And that's the news for now.

Aschuck

P.S. My Happy Hen Toys urder came today, and I really liked the figures I got.

P.P.S. Also, an order which I recently placed with playmobil has arrived too. Lots of accessories in that, and several mermaids and mermen. I'm not sure how many were in it, but we'll figure that out. I'll let you know if the full total of my collection changes.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Collection total rises   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 2:35 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here it is, the total of my collection as of late: 1438, and this is if you count everything except the accessories. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Agustinia Found yesterday   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 5:56 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, so, yesterday, I went to a bookstore which sells Schleich, and bought 2 things for myself, a Schleich Agustinia, and a Schleich Plant Monster. The Plant Monster now works in my kingdom of Purplewood. The agustinia went into my box of prehistoric stuff. And I guess those were all the new additions for now. If I find more, I'll let you know.

Aschuck.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 6:17 pm

Congrats on the new additions!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 6:25 pm

Wonderful new additions! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Figures Donated to my collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:26 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest from my corner of the world. A few days ago, I received some figures from my sister, which she didn't care about. Apparently, she has a small collection of figures herself, but I guess that's beside the point. The point is, I crossed some things off my searchlist, and also when I went shopping for groceries today, I managed to buy a set of four Terra brown bears. Anyway, that's about it for new additions, so we'll see what else comes my way.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: New additions again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:20 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, so, here's the latest from the new additions:

Schleieach 70574 Decorated Pegasus Stallion.

Papo 55030 Brachiosaurus 56035 Whale Calf 56006 Manta Ray 56012 Beluga 55007 Stegosaurus 55022 Smilodon and 56016 Narwhal.

And that's about it for news as of late, so I'll post if there's more.

Anna

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 2:41 am

Very exciting! Congratulations on the new acquisitions.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 4:03 am

Nice additions, especially the stegosaurus y the narwhal.

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Surprises from ebay.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:35 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, mom and I started the process of ordering 2 lots of AAA figures from ebay. Also, Dad and I ordered another lot of Aaa figures from ebay too. So now there's 3 lots coming from ebay. At this point, I have no idea what's in these lots, beyond the fact that there's a AAA beaver in one of them. Besides that, I have no idea. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you all know about the latest news. The AAA total in my collection is 262. The Full Total is 1833.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:41 am

When those three batches of animals arrive at your house, you will be very happy.

Your collection is growing strongly. Congrats. cheers cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: My Shell Collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:54 am

Dear Landrover,

Well, what can I say? I guess I should clarify just why my collection is so huge. See, it all started when I asked Birdsage if I should count my shell collection as part of my main animal collection. In the end, he said yes, I should, so I did, and that's why my collection is so huge. Well, I suppose that's clear enough for you, right? Anyway, you're right, I will be glad when those animals arrive. Anyway, I just wanted to explain a few things to you about why my collection is so huge.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:58 pm

How wonderful to have so many AAA models coming to your home! cheers
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA cheetah   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:38 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Just wanted to let you all know that today, the first lot of AAA animals came from ebay. I kept 3, so now the AAA total is 265.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA new sea lion info for roger   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:41 pm

Dear Roger,

Hey, just wanted to let you know that the AAA sea lion I got today has all four feet sticking out at right angles to the body. I don't know how much this helps taw, but it's the best I can do for a description. I also kept a AAA cheetah, and small AAA octopus. Also, the sea lion's mouth is closed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Lion info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:47 am

Dear Roger,

Hey, just wanted to let you know that AAA made a lion model, who looks like the AAA walking lioness, only this one is male. I mean, he's in the same pose as the walking lioness. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know, just so that when you update the lions section, you can create a page for this one. Oh yeah, and Yes I do have this model in my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:17 am

This AAA sea lion is very nice figure, its face is beautiful .

The head is fully raised and the nose is the highest part of the figure.

Congratulations, nice addition. Applause Applause

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Collection Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just wanted to let you all know that the full total of things in my collection is now 1844, if you count the things I'm getting from Schleich at the end of this month, and maybe next month. As for the AAA total, still at 265, but that might change, because I'll be getting the two other AAA lots from ebay soon. Well, I'll tell you all about those later. For now, the full total is 1844.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Unknown Polar Bear cubs   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:48 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

The second lot of figures arrived today, and I kept 2 polar bear cubs, both made by an unknown maker. They had no markings, and the only writing was the words "Made in china." The rest of the figures went into my inventory. The full total for my collection is now 1846. That's about it for news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 9:11 pm

2 polar bear cubs, that sounds wonderful! cheers
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Third Lot: News   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the third lot of animals arrived yesterday, and I kept only one figure. The AAA figures in the lot I put in my inventory, because they were doubles. The figure I kept is I think a white tiger, made by an unknown brand. Anyway, that's the news for that lot. Also, as far as new additions are concerned, I'm starting a collection of LPS figures, thanks to Birdsage's advice, I can finally do this. So I'll keep you posted about news from that side as well. Anyway, the tiger is the latest addition, so really at this point, there's not much else. However, I'll keep you all informed as to what goes on in my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next