Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions

Go down 
+38
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
JonasV
Carola
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
koniminiatures
sauroid
Wilorvise
Noémi
Fisva
scot(t)
skysthelimit
goatherder
Silver Unicornis
Phexedrine
Dutch Bear
DaveScriv
arafan
Shanti
ken yeo
lucky luke
jarda
Florian
Elros Alvar
PeGe
blackdanter
Bloodrayne
Katty
Cyhyraeth
NandO
Liiolii
Sumo
Chris Sweetman
Tiermann
Ana
HKHollinstone
Taos
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Congratulations Lea for all your new additions! Very Happy

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Some really fantastic and unusual additions. Congratulations on them!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:39 am

Thank you Roger and Tim!

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:28 am

Congrats Lea! I love the country artist dogs!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:40 am

Thank you, Ken! I'm glad I've been able to introduce people to them.

Last edited by koniminiatures on Sat May 10, 2014 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:01 pm

A couple of larger trades and a long stretch of photography-preventingly cloudy weather have resulted in my now having a fair bit of backlog to 'report' all at once. The pictures still aren't much good (oh, to have steady sun for a full afternoon!), but if I postponed this much longer, the models would amass into an even longer post.

Thank you to Frana, gogo1004, Susanne, Ricky_in_Tokyo, dinotales0724, DaveScriv, Krista, Ana, Taos and anyone I may be forgetting (NightLioness? Sortepletter?) for trades on this forum; to UK from DDF and a Russian gentleman who wishes to remain anonymous for my trades with them on other forums. If I'm forgetting anyone, you have my apologies - as I say, shown are many months' worth of acquisitions, and my memory on each model's individual provenance may well fail me.

We'll start with some mad fish from Japan (and one squid from Germany)! Altogether:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some detail shots:

Kaiyodo 2013 Capsule Q Museum - Animals of Japan pt. 4, Shikoku set 07 akame (Lates japonicus), juvenile.

Kitan Club Nature Techni Colour 2011 Japanese Freshwater Fish set 07 big-scaled redfin (Tribolodon hakonensis).

Yujin Freshwater Fish in Colour, pt. 2 21 Amur catfish (Silurus asotus).

Yujin Saltwater Fish in Colour, pt. 1 13 luna lionfish (Pterois lunulata).

Yujin 2006 Freshwater Fish in Colour Pt. 2 05 male chum salmon (Oncorhynchus keta) in spawning colouration plus secret figure larva & egg of the same species from the 1st instalment of the set.

Kaiyodo Aquatales Sunshine Aquarium 04 Asian sheepshead wrasse (Semicossyphus reticulatus). See the gills inside the not-even-a-centimeter-wide mouth? Besides mad detail, the model has most faithfully copied the species' characteristically beautiful face.

The hatchetfish, too, has the species-authentic look of shock and utter desolation on its face. Kaiyodo Deep Sea Odyssey Pt. 2 Silver hatchetfish (Argyropelecus affinis).

Colorata Endangered Species - Fossil Fish set 6 alligator gar (Atractosteus spatula), 2nd paint version. These chaps were around when Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus lumbered on the land above, and they're still around quite unchanged!

A bunch of goldfishy/koi-carpy relatives: the most derived, a Demekin goldfish (by Kaiyodo); a decorative Ōgon carp in the foreground (by Kaiyodo); a tetsu-gyo, wild comet goldfish lookalike (center, by Yujin); and a Japanese silver crucian carp, or gin-buna (Yujin).

Colorata Endangered Species - Fossil Fish set 4 arapaima (Arapaima gigas), 2nd paint version, being all demure.

Yujin Saltwater Fish in Colour, pt. 1 08 royal gramma (Gramma loreto), being very bright.

Next up is the agricultural department. The Cape buffalo isn't domestic yet, I know, but he will be. The Timpo bison..? Alright, he's just to become prehistoric, not domestic.

I forgot to include the Jean Höfler nanny goat Ana sent me alongside the JH cattle. Bummer. The little JH mooing cow has a cowbell on although it barely shows.

Travelin' Tex the Texas Longhorn from Susanne I made a new show halter (and an uncivilised nose ring) for:

Britains oldies for customizing from DaveScriv:

The scarce Akita from Taos is by Toy Major; the bulky St. Bernhards are Schleich while the daintier is a 3-d puzzle; and the red setter's an unmarked polyresin statuette I picked up for customizing.

Lastly, miscellaneous others. (Particularly: that osprey! I'll show you more of it a bit later once I have the photos ready. EDIT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the walkaround!)
Kitan Club Nature Techni Colour Ogasawara set 04 purple pincher hermit crab (Coenobita purpureus) in an Achatina shell.

UHA Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 6 - Lawson Edition 097a Quetzalcoatlus. If you stood a little in-scale model man next to this one, the fellow would only reach the beast mid-leg. Yes, they were huge! And yet they flew!

UHA Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 3 - The Chocolasaurs Collection 069 Tapejara (=Tupandactylus) imperator.

I'll be putting up some walkarounds shortly of a few of the models, so I won't post even more individual shots here. Anyway. Those were my recently and not-so-recently acquired treasures. Thank you to all who helped me come by them.

Last edited by koniminiatures on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:28 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Many great newbies Lea… I like the bull with the nose ring best drunken Those little ones are just wonderful! I really wanna see how nice they'll be after your customizing!
Big congrats sunny cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Very very very wonderful figurines!! I especially like the Yujin lion fish, i think i will hunt him  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:50 pm

So many gorgeous newcomers! Shocked Huge congratulations! cheers I love the photo of the lionfish. That osprey is amazing!!

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Wow! What a lot of beautiful new adds.
The picture you made of the lion fish is very artistic.  Applause 
And my compliments on the show halter for Tex.

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Wonderful fishes, my favourite is the arapaima Very Happy
Congratulations Lea! Very Happy

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:41 am

Thank you all for the comments so far! I put up a few more individual shots of the last miscellaneous models in the original post - couldn't resist now that I got them ready.

widukind wrote:
Very very very wonderful figurines!! I especially like the Yujin lion fish, i think i will hunt him  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Thank you, Andreas! Do hunt the lionfish - it's an excellent model. I'll let you know if I see one floating about on the 'net.

jonesee wrote:
Those little ones are just wonderful! I really wanna see how nice they'll be after your customizing!
Thank you too, Jonas! I'm hoping to get to start on them soon; I'll only be able to work on them in between commissioned stuff (that's to say, when the "proper work" is drying, etc.), but they're so small and I so eager to see something become of them, we may see results reasonably soon yet. For comparison, here is the Cape buffalo in a shot from five hours ago - he only arrived today.

(He's thinking: "Where the hell have I arrived? Half of my back's gone! My beautiful horns! AND THEY STUCK ME FULL OF PINS! EVEN.. under there." He has multiple pins inside each of his legs too, as well as the neck and pelvis. His day didn't start so well, now did it..)

Bloodrayne wrote:

The picture you made of the lion fish is very artistic.  Applause 
And my compliments on the show halter for Tex.
Thank you kindly! Although with the former especially, I think the weather did the most of the work for me. Laughing 

arafan wrote:
Wonderful fishes, my favourite is the arapaima Very Happy
Congratulations Lea! Very Happy
Thank you! You know, I have another one of those arapaimas needy of a home in my sales/trades thread.. Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:23 am

Thank you Lea:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:53 am

I didn't make a trade with you ;)But you sold me the In My Pocket puppy setter few months back :3 <3
The Japanese fish, oh my they are beautiful!!  cheers  Applause  I need more Japanese fish in my collection XD  cyclops The cattle <3

Great, great new animals Lea, congrats Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Congrats Lea! The fish are beautiful!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:25 pm

koniminiatures wrote:

jonesee wrote:
Those little ones are just wonderful! I really wanna see how nice they'll be after your customizing!
Thank you too, Jonas! I'm hoping to get to start on them soon; I'll only be able to work on them in between commissioned stuff (that's to say, when the "proper work" is drying, etc.), but they're so small and I so eager to see something become of them, we may see results reasonably soon yet. For comparison, here is the Cape buffalo in a shot from five hours ago - he only arrived today.

(He's thinking: "Where the hell have I arrived? Half of my back's gone! My beautiful horns! AND THEY STUCK ME FULL OF PINS! EVEN.. under there." He has multiple pins inside each of his legs too, as well as the neck and pelvis. His day didn't start so well, now did it..)

You're welcome! I know that, usually I work at night… Rolling Eyes Just yesterday finished some horses…
I'm super super curious to see 'em. I visited again in your homepage and I noticed the horse, who's in your avatar, is so tiny! So I can expect neat little cows! ; )
I remember when I saw the mare at first time and I fell in love! Very beautiful job. Like all your horses and drawings. Your style is average, stark finnish style with your amazing talent!  
That's funny! What a poor buffalo! Laughing Well, I'm sure he'll be stunning!  sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Thanks everyone for your comments!

NightLioness wrote:
I didn't make a trade with you ;)But you sold me the In My Pocket puppy setter few months back :3 <3
The Japanese fish, oh my they are beautiful!!  cheers  Applause  I need more Japanese fish in my collection XD  cyclops The cattle <3

Ah, so that was it - I wasn't entirely sure if it mightn't have been a trade instead. The Japanese fish are something else, aren't they? Those people create aquatic life like no other. If you're looking for Jap fish to add to your collection, I shall mention I have a few up in my trades thread. A shameless plug, but at least confined to my own thread.

Jonas: Thank you for the cheering on! The wee horse is a mare no more - he's a young gelding now, and indeed 1:30 scale or thereabouts. Also - let's see those finished horses you've got, yes? Come on - post'em!

DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:05 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing your conversion jobs on the old plastic Britains cattle I sent to you Lea, especially the paint jobs if you do go for representing any of them as the Dairy Shorthorn or Gloucester breeds.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:31 pm

koniminiatures wrote:

Jonas: Thank you for the cheering on! The wee horse is a mare no more - he's a young gelding now, and indeed 1:30 scale or thereabouts. Also - let's see those finished horses you've got, yes? Come on - post'em!

Aha! Still the same beautiful little horse! 
So I need to leave the laptop and take some pics haha... Check my custom topic then! Wink  Cool 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Oh goodnees poor buffalo  Laughing Laughing Laughing I hope all his misery will be worth it Very Happy

Also really beautiful additions, especially the fishies, they look so very detailed and scientific  Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:57 pm

koniminiatures wrote:

lol! I just had to crack up when I saw this.  Laughing

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:03 pm

DaveScriv wrote:
I'm looking forward to seeing your conversion jobs on the old plastic Britains cattle I sent to you Lea, especially the paint jobs if you do go for representing any of them as the Dairy Shorthorn or Gloucester breeds.

Thank you, Dave! I do indeed intend to make a few into those breeds as you suggested, plus perhaps a British Longhorn, British white and possibly even some dairy type Devon if I can make that fly. Perhaps not. Normandes, Vosgienne or Pustertaler and Grauvieh in Almabtrieb regalia are also in the plans..

jonesee wrote:
Aha! Still the same beautiful little horse! 
So I need to leave the laptop and take some pics haha... Check my custom topic then! Wink Cool 
Neat! I'll hobble on over to check them..

Carola, 4U: I hope it turns out worth the needles, pins and public ridicule for him in the end, yes!  Cool He won't become a happy animal, but he will hopefully end up recognizable as a known species, at least.

Carola wrote:
Also really beautiful additions, especially the fishies, they look so very detailed and scientific
They certainly are detailed and I, too, enjoy the scientific aspect of the models. I'd have a mind to one day have them all on one wall in individual shadowbox compartments with tiny name tags for their binomials, makes, scales and typical sizes writ up. We'll see..

Last edited by koniminiatures on Sat May 10, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:18 pm

koniminiatures wrote:

Carola wrote:
Also really beautiful additions, especially the fishies, they look so very detailed and scientific
They certainly are detailed and I, too, enjoy the scientific aspect of the models. I'd have a mind to one day have them all on one wall in individual shadowbox compartments with tiny name tags for their binomials, makes, scales and typical sizes writ up. We'll see..

That would be cool  Very Happy 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Congrats, I can't wait to see your work.  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Amazing japanese additions sunny sunny 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next