Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sbell's recent finds!

Go down 
+15
Tarunyada
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
barracudacat
Bloodrayne
Bowhead Whale
Saien
Roger
sbell
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
Wilorvise
widukind
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:18 am

I believe I have a thread elsewhere wtih ID's, but I'm not sure where...

THere were some here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and here:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:57 am

Your collection of rare fish models is getting more and more...WOW affraid

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:42 pm

sbell wrote:

Thank you, is it right again that reef fishes are not your thing?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:14 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

That is correct--I stick mostly to deep sea (sometimes), pelagic, chondrichthyans, and freshwater; generally more unusual fishes. Plus, whatever else catches my eye!

Do you need some? I have lots of spares, etc. Just haven't taken the time to work it out as a lot on my sales thread.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:27 pm

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

That is correct--I stick mostly to deep sea (sometimes), pelagic, chondrichthyans, and freshwater; generally more unusual fishes. Plus, whatever else catches my eye!

Do you need some? I have lots of spares, etc. Just haven't taken the time to work it out as a lot on my sales thread.

Oh yes, i prefer reef and other saltwater fishes :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:28 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

I will pm you later with what I have, and we can work something out!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:32 pm

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

A question (because i found them on ebay as lot but i am only interested in one)- is the Lutjanus kasmira for sale. And the Holacanthus ciiaris?

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:03 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

A question (because i found them on ebay as lot but i am only interested in one)- is the Lutjanus kasmira for sale. And the Holacanthus ciiaris?

They would be, yes! Along with a lot of the rest, to be honest.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:33 pm

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

They would be, yes! Along with a lot of the rest, to be honest.

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:04 am

Just received! 5 out of the 6 new Kaiyodo Deep-Sea aquarium models!

I wasn't too concerned about getting the two squid, although the lot I purchased had the vampire squid.

More important was the 4 fish!

Goblin shark--incredibly detailed, even if they have been done before:

Giant oarfish--again, it has been done many times, but this one is really, really nice:

The vampire squid (again, not the first time for this species):

Now the two more unusual ones!

I was pleasantly surprised by the 'Green Husa monkfish', a figure I wasn't really persuing, but am glad to have gotten:

For the record, the only figure that is not actually attached to the base.

And the one that, seriously, I was soooo happy to see made as a figure! A long-snouted lancetfish! So cool-looking! Look at those teeth!

Once again, we have a winning set from kaiyodo. I will probably track down the 6th, a colossal squid, a some point. But there are other things to get first!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:59 am

Beautieful additions :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:10 am

I really love all of them, starting with this goblin, a remarkable shark species to the fangs of that scaleless lizard.

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:19 am

Roger wrote:
I really love all of them, starting with this goblin, a remarkable shark species to the fangs of that scaleless lizard.  

I'm pretty happy to have them! Of the many gobln shark figures that I have,this is easily one of the best.

And there are a lot--almost always in a capsule-figure size range. Takara has done 2, Colorata has made one, and there is an early Kaiyodo Deep-Sea figure. Plus, a PV model and a tiny one from a K&M ball. And there are probably others, mainly Japanese (I don't know if there is a larger PV figure)

Really, you'd almost expect more of them! They are such unique fish.

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:09 am

I haven't really had much to put up for a while.

I did, however, recently receive a few new ones from Japan, courtesy of Brett!

Three plecos from Epoch (gold dust, albino and red-eye panaque); I actually ended up wtih two gold-dust plecos.

And, the Lepidotes that was included with the Dino Expo 2016 Real Spinosaurus. Didn't get the dinosaur, happy to have the fish!

I also recently got the Schleich Dunkleosteus. I still like the Safari better, but it's pretty good.

Let me know if the photos don't work...I've had to move servers.

And soon, I will add the Lepidotes to the Ancient Fishes thread. It's not like there are a lot to work with!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:25 am

I cant see it

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 3:02 pm

widukind wrote:
I cant see it

Apparently Google photos is completely useless now.

But I can share a link to the photos.

Plecos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dunkleosteus:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At least until I can find a better way.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Wow ! I didn't see the previous pictures eithe, - they are absolutely awesome cheers
The plecos look great also, - they look tiny ? Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Sean, I edited your original post using pictures directly from Google without resizing them. I just copied the picture address and used the button insert image that you can find while entereing/editing a post on forum. Very Happy
Congratulations for your new figures and remember that STS and ATF are compatible so you can copy directly from a forum to the other. Very Happy

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Roger wrote:
Sean, I edited your original post using pictures directly from Google without resizing them. I just copied the picture address and used the button insert image that you can find while entereing/editing a post on forum. Very Happy
Congratulations for your new figures and remember that STS and ATF are compatible so you can copy directly from a forum to the other. Very Happy

Thanks Roger.

I didn't think of that method, although I think I am missing a step somewhere. Google has made things unnecessarily difficult these days.

FOLLOW UP--I still can't quite figure out where you got the working address! PM me the details please!

SUSANNE wrote:
Wow ! I didn't see the previous pictures eithe, - they are absolutely awesome cheers
The plecos look great also, - they look tiny  ? Very Happy

Thanks. And yes, they are very little figures, maybe 5cm.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Great now i see it. Really nice newcomers :)

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Congrats on your new finds.
The Dunkleosteus at first sight is nice, but then there is Metallic Terminator head, raptor lizard skin, scutes, comb-like fins,... scratch
There is too much going on for me to make it look....balanced?
I guess I like the Safari ltd. one better too, heh.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 1:41 am

sbell wrote:
FOLLOW UP--I still can't quite figure out where you got the working address! PM me the details please!

I PMed you, let me know if you figure it out. Very Happy

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:48 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
Congrats on your new finds.
The Dunkleosteus at first sight is nice, but then there is Metallic Terminator head, raptor lizard skin, scutes, comb-like fins,... scratch
There is too much going on for me to make it look....balanced?
I guess I like the Safari ltd. one better too, heh.

Yeah, I definitely find this one to be better:

(someone tell me this worked!)

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 8:18 am

I can see Safari's Dunky. cheers
It worked.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:10 am

It is a lovely model , and I just love mine, because it was one of the first trades I got from a member of this forum . Very Happy
When I got it , I thought it was just a "funny fish", - how wonderful to realize how much I have learned from this forum cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sbell's recent finds!   Sbell's recent finds! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sbell's recent finds!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next