Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!

Go down 
+25
Ana
sunny
Chris Sweetman
Mitsukuni
lucky luke
Farm collector
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
RtasVadumee
rogerpgvg
Max
Kikimalou
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Megaptera
pipsxlch
Caracal
Roger
costicuba
landrover
SUSANNE
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 8:19 pm

I like that you show these models that are not dogs but you couldn't resist like the standing tiger.
It seems to be so successful that Papo released a cub in a similar stance.
Let's hope they don't make a rearing cow next. Wink

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 10:12 am

Thank you Roger! Very Happy
And yes, imagine a rearing cow! Laughing affraid
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 10:18 pm

And now for a beautiful big cat: Lions! cheers
The first photo has mostly recognisable brands, including the amazing golden lion Schleich released for their 85th anniversary- and although not realistic, I think they've made this model beautifully! sunny
The older Schleich lioness is amazingly realistic, but my favourite has to be the CollectA model! This lion along with the Papo squirrel is the only animal I bought after becoming a dog collector, it has captured this species perfectly! Very Happy The side view especially- he looks so proud and calm, yet powerful- I just love this model! drunken The newer Schleich lions I find are less good- the paint isn't blended and they're generally more simplistic- but I think this is a pattern across their modern models. And I don't think the White Lions from their watering hole set are on TAW, so I have taken some separate photos, I hope they are ok! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]online image uploader
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The second group is a whole mixture of brands: Britains, K&M, Wing Crown, Wade- if there are any specific questions on any of their brands I'd love to know! I've always loved the Britains model- all perfectly to scale and with some lovely muscle detail, and it really shows the fierce yet beautiful nature of lions! cheers
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 10:27 pm

Many lions here, I like especially the CollectA model. It is marvellous figure.

Applause Applause Applause

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 10:29 pm

Thank you Fernando, yes I love the CollectA model too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 10:43 pm

Really great family here. The white pair are very rare, congrats on all!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 10:47 pm

Thank you Paige! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 11:14 pm

I also enjoy the serenity of the CollectA lion and I also ended getting one for my collection.
I opened a link on TAW for your white lions. Let's hope i don't forget to upload these pictures during the weekend. Thanks for noticing they were missing, those sets are relatively rare and often they get forgotten.

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:12 am

I like the one from CollectA the most. You also have to look for the lions from Papo. They are also very well made.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 11:47 am

Thank you very much Roger and Megaptera! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:02 pm

Great collection of lions. Very good big cats collection for a big dog collector!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:43 pm

Nice lions family

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 4:27 pm

Thank you Roger and Andreas! sunny
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Nice pride of lions!!

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 4:43 pm

Thank you Taylor! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 11:30 pm

During a long time, I just had this CollectA lion with my Papo and Schleich lionesses, then Rogério offered the Mojo one and its lioness to me. It's a very beautiful model too!
Congrats for this lions range Bonnie! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 10:52 am

Thank you Alain! sunny
And you have an amazing lion collection, it's wonderful how it grew from the original CollectA, Papo and Schleich! cheers
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:09 pm

Wonderful pride Lilias, and I never realised the shear size of the CollectA, wow Shocked Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Thank you Alain! sunny
And you have an amazing lion collection, it's wonderful how it grew from the original CollectA, Papo and Schleich! cheers

Dear Bonnie, you are so young!.. you have a whole life to make your lions collection grow up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 3:39 pm

Thank you Adam! Very Happy Yes, it is bigger than the others but I love him like this- much more like the proud leader of a pride! cheers
Thank you Alain! Very Happy Now I'm a dog collector, I think the pride will probably stay this size- but if other brands bring out lions like the beautiful CollectA model, I'm not sure how I will be able to resist! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat May 01, 2021 6:26 pm

And now for another type of cat... but a smaller one, and a very special pet- the cat, Felis catus! Very Happy I adore dogs, but I also love cats, and so I have quite a variety as usual of types and brands! We also have a cat who introduced me to how wonderfully intelligent and special this species is, and so I thought that I could show him here as part of the topic! His name is Lucky and he is a mixed breed cat- we aren't sure if there are any breeds in his lineage but he has a lovely fluffy coat, and like lots of cats is highly intelligent and loves living his life outside exploring and curling up on your lap! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]the sawmill grill
And now for the models!
As well as the Schleich there are a few other brands, including In my Pocket, Breyer and Animal Hospital- and then some other models of different materials that I have picked up over the years! Very Happy
And finally for TAW, the cat from the Schleich farm set, painted differently from the standard one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat May 01, 2021 6:44 pm

It was very nice to look through your collection while on lunch break today! Such an interesting and varied group, it was a little selection of everything. Seeing the Sylvanians was a nostalgic wave. I didn't actually have them as a kid (I can't stand how they feel), but many of my friends did! I got some for my nieces later (I think they were being sold under a different name at that point). While never super fond of anthropomorphic animals in clothes, I was always impressed by the variety of animal types that offered all the same.
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat May 01, 2021 7:26 pm

Oh, Lucky is a fantastic cat! I have one black panther too, but no comparison with this one. Looky was the name of my Collie, similar...

nice cat collection miss!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat May 01, 2021 7:30 pm

Oh, do you have a Lucky cat? I am sure there's a furry breed responsible for such looking. I hope you're not collecting cats to give fun to your dogs. Wink
Which set does that Schleich cat belong?

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 EmptySat May 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Very Happy Happy to discover Lucky in his majestic smoky fur!..  You're a good dog Bonnie, who love everybody! Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next