Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!

Go down 
+25
Ana
sunny
Chris Sweetman
Mitsukuni
lucky luke
Farm collector
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
RtasVadumee
rogerpgvg
Max
Kikimalou
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Megaptera
pipsxlch
Caracal
Roger
costicuba
landrover
SUSANNE
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptySat May 01, 2021 8:22 pm

Really lovely domestic kitties, especially the farm set model!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptySat May 01, 2021 8:35 pm

A great big clowder of cats!! Smile Smile

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:59 pm

Thank you so much Jill, Spacelab, Roger, Alain, Paige and Taylor! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Sylvanians are certainly interesting and they still seem to be very popular now! I agree with you, now I generally don't collect anthropomorphic animals with clothes- but I think my younger self did still like them, although I'd always take off the clothes and bend the legs so they were more on all fours! Laughing But they are very well made all the same, and quite expensive because of it- and for the sake of completeness I do still add their dogs from time to time! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How wonderful that you have a black cat too! Very Happy And you also had a collie like my Bonnie, called Looky- so many coincidences! But I'm sure that you will agree that because of it black panthers and collies are the best! Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing Don't worry, the dogs and cats have been separated at the moment- otherwise I think the poor cats would feel quite outnumbered! Laughing It's from the large farm house 42407, here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptySun May 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Wonderful domestic cats! The most recent Schleich are very nice. And how nice it is to see your very own cat. Lucky is a very handsome boy, and has lovely fur.

I may take some inspiration from your collection thread and include my pets when their figure representatives come up. That reminds me, I need to post photos of the new horses. Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptySun May 02, 2021 4:29 pm

Thank you Adam! Very Happy And it would be fantastic to see your pets as and when the animals come up! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:45 pm

Bonnie wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Sylvanians are certainly interesting and they still seem to be very popular now! I agree with you, now I generally don't collect anthropomorphic animals with clothes- but I think my younger self did still like them, although I'd always take off the clothes and bend the legs so they were more on all fours! Laughing
That's one way to incorporate them into realistic animal groups. Laughing
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 6:23 pm

Very nice cats collection, different materials, different sizes, and lovely poses.

Thanks for sharing. cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 7:11 pm

Nice cats too Bonnie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!
And thank you Fernando and Andreas! sunny
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 11:05 am

And now for the Bears! Very Happy My collection topic is nearly complete- just a few more now! I saved the Bears more until last, because this is mostly my sister's collection- she collects Schleich Bears, and some others, and I have been introducing her to the other brands! Very Happy Bears are her favourite animal, so a big thank you to her for letting me share her collection here! cheers
First up the Schleich Bears:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]places open all night near me
And then her most recent, a few Papo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And other Bears:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:10 pm

My niece was also crazy about pandas! So beautiful collection of bears from your sister. It is good that you introduced other brands to your sister's collection. Who can resist to that Papo polar bear standing?
What's her favorite panda figure? flower

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:52 pm

Roger wrote:
My niece was also crazy about pandas! So beautiful collection of bears from your sister. It is good that you introduced other brands to your sister's collection. Who can resist to that Papo polar bear standing?
What's her favorite panda figure? flower
Thank you Roger! Very Happy I definitely agree, that Papo standing bear is so beautiful and she loved it, and now wants to collect Papo too! It was a birthday present from me, and when she thanked me I told her to thank STS for introducing me to all these brands! Very Happy How wonderful that your niece likes Pandas too- my sister's favourite is the Schleich standing cub! sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 6:10 pm

Nice bear collection. :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 6:24 pm

Your sister has a wonderful bear collection, I see collecting is a trait that runs in the family. :)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:26 pm

Nice bears collection! cheers cheers what's the brown bear just in front, on the second picture please? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 9:24 pm

Really great collection of bears your sister has! I adore the standing papo polar, such a great model.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 9:31 pm

It's great that you share this hobby with your sister and you can "borrow" her collection for STS. So you focus on dogs and she focuses on bears. I can see a family trait there!

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 9:51 pm

Thank you so much Andreas, Jill, Alain, Paige and Roger! sunny Definitely a trait that runs in the family! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The little brown bear is the Papo Pyrenees bear cub: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope this helps! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 6:37 pm

Wonderful bears, I didn't realize your sister would have so much variety of species and brands!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 6:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The little brown bear is the Papo Pyrenees bear cub: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope this helps! Very Happy
[/quote]

no Bonnie, on the 2 nd picture please.. :)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 7:27 pm

Thank you Adam! Very Happy
So sorry Alain! Embarassed
It's this Schleich Bear: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 7:44 pm

OK thank you Bonnie! :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Nice collection of bears!!

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 12:45 pm

Bonnie wrote:
And now for the Bears! Very Happy My collection topic is nearly complete- just a few more now! ....  sunny sunny sunny

*giggles in Ursid*

Oh Hunny...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 1:11 pm

Thank you Dutch Bear and Taos! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!   Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Collection- Final Update Wolves!
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next