Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC

Go down 
+14
Roger
Pardofelis
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Joliezac
Gecko08
Bonnie
widukind
George
landrover
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Caracal
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC   Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 9:55 pm

Great comparisons. I especially like the flying and feathered animals in this and your previous post. And not animal related (unless you are lucky to spot life on Mars), but I am curious about the photos you can take with your telescope. What a great present, you can't have been that naughty last year!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC   Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 12:05 am

Very impressive and always didactic collection! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Gecko08's Redocumented Collection (starts again on page 12)   Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:06 am

I haven’t been paying attention to my collection or newly released figures for the past few months, but my interest has been sparked once again, causing my return to the forum. I changed computers, causing my original spreadsheet detailing my collection to be lost. I've decided to focus my efforts on documenting it all once again, mainly because it is more fun than digging up the original spreadsheet.

This first post in my return is going to be focused on my pets. A pet store a few cities over is emptying out and moving closer to my house and everything in it is being offered 20-50 percent off. I used this opportunity to gather some more supplies for the pet room.

Algae wafers - My fish tank has had a dreaded hair algae problem for several months. I recently bought a Clown Pleco that hides away all day so I can't photograph. What I can however is the food I bought to supplement its diet.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fish food - I'm not running out of fish food, I just thought I'd buy some more for when I do run out.

Water dish - I bought this for my Leopard Gecko Gizmo to replace the old blue dish in his tank.

It's not big enough for him to get in, but he never bathes anyway. He just sticks to his habit of kicking dirt into his water while I'm sleeping.

Aquarium heater - I bought a heater for my tank, and if you ask me that purchase was long overdue. My fish and plants can live without it, but they are that much better with it, so I chose to get one.

And now for a run-down of my fish.

Beacon Tetras - also called the Head and Tail Light Tetra, but Beacon Tetra sounds better.

Beacon Tetra's offspring are currently overrunning my tank. It's one thing when a fish survives or does well in a tank, but when they reproduce it's an entirely new level of thriving and I've counted at least 5.

Neon Tetras

Black Mollies - the reason I purchased these was to rid my tank of algae and since then they've done most of the work. I was at first concerned due to the white spots on them, but they act normal and none of the other fish have caught them so it's probably not a sickness.

Cherry Barb - another fish I enlisted to clean the algae, truly an all-hands-on-deck job. I caught two of the barbs in possible courtship but I'm not sure.

Black Nerite Snail - the snails mainly work on the glass, but they are still a welcome element of my tank.

Last edited by Gecko08 on Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC   Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 6:09 am

Welcome back Haydn! And thank you for sharing your pets with us again. Very Happy

I have 2 bettas and use nerite snails to help with clean up. Glad to see a thriving tank there. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC   Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:26 pm

Great to see your fish,I used to keep tropical fish and then reverted to cold water fish but I no longer keep either anymore.A very enjoyable hobby and watching fish can be so relaxing.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC   Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:27 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC   Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:28 pm

I’ve decided today to start The Reposting on a fresh topic for the sake of neatness.

Check it out here or in my signature: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC   Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gecko08’s Collection - MOVED TO A NEW TOPIC
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12