Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer

Go down 
+21
Tarunyada
ulinuk
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
Cyhyraeth
scot(t)
castlerigg
ken yeo
Roger
Arnaud
Kikimalou
krista
widukind
landrover
HKHollinstone
MartinH
skysthelimit
Kristie
STORMnl
Ana
SUSANNE
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Thankyou, Roger flower

Yes, there are some rather modern families among our model critters Laughing Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Roger flower

Yes, there are some rather modern families among our model critters Laughing Laughing

Laughing flower rendeer Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:26 am

It is very lovely Susanne cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 am

Thankyou Andreas sunny

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:05 pm

my newest moose

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:15 pm

I love that little, old bullyland moose Very Happy

And you got him in brown, them most common one is grey ! CONGRATULATIONS, Andreas Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Thank you very much Very Happy Very Happy

You need the brown one as variation?? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Thankyou very much, Andreas sunny
But I already have one. It took me a long time to find it. I should have known you then Wink

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:34 am

Congrats Andreas!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 am

Thank you Ken Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Some weeks ago I was fortunate to get this lovely, little reindeer from Starlux Very Happy

The seller had packed him in a nice, little plastic box, but it wióuld have better if he had not !
The box was too small, so a hind leg was sticking out, and broken Crying or Very sad

Now it is about 42 years since I learned French in school, so the communication was a bit strange.
Google translate claimed that the seller wrote about turning the flag Shocked , total gibberish . Laughing
But with some help from Christophe, we came to a solution.
I got most of my money back, and have glued the leg. I love my little, limping reinder cheers

Isn`t he lovely ? drunken

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

What a beautieful Starlux reindeer cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Oh, that reindeer looks magical rendeer Congratulations Susanne, this one had to be from Santa sleigh sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Thankyou, Andreas and Anna flower flower

Yes, Anna, he must be a Santa reindeer, - he is so little he can come along down the chimney cheers santa rendeer Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Very nice reindeer Susanne, I'm happy you saved his leg Sad(o)): cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:06 pm

cheers cheers Yes !! He looks quite content, doesn`t he ? Even though you can easily see the leg has been repaired Wink
And thankyou for your help, Christophe sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 pm

I know some collectors that can break a leg to have a figure! But, that is the first time I see a figure breaking a leg to join a collector! Shocked Shocked
It is incredible what some figures can do to belong to your collection. affraid That is a beautiful reindeer! santa

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:51 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
cheers cheers Yes !! He looks quite content, doesn`t he ? Even though you can easily see the leg has been repaired Wink
And thankyou for your help, Christophe sunny

You are always welcome Susannne cheers

Roger wrote:
I know some collectors that can break a leg to have a figure! But, that is the first time I see a figure breaking a leg to join a collector! Shocked Shocked
It is incredible what some figures can do to belong to your collection. affraid That is a beautiful reindeer! santa

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:30 am

He is very charming and adorable. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:18 am

I love that little Starlux Reindeer Susanne! Very nice! (You really can't tell he broke his leg; he's healed up nicely.)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:42 am

Roger wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Thankyou, Paige and Scott flower

Scott, I will tell him that you think his leg looks fine Wink

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:28 pm

i have only papo moose, but i haven´t pics. Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:56 pm

I am now the happy owner of two composition reindeer  cheers
The grey one is Elastolin, the yellow/brown one is Lineol .
Sorry that the colours change a bit in the light from the window , - it was shower-weather Wink

Lineol :

Elastolin :

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:20 pm

They are beautiful, Susanne drunken I love you

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:27 pm

These two are very special! Both Elastolin and Lineol are fantastic figures and excellent replicas of reindeers. Congratulations and thanks for showing! Very Happy rendeer

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer   Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us yours - Moose and Reindeer
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next