Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My papo collection (updated september 2011)

Go down 
+20
Rio
Lasersword1973
remrock02
Suebeedo
SUSANNE
landrover
baltimore zoo
Kikimalou
ken yeo
Gabe
remowshake
Roger
WILLYBACOMAN
MartinH
aandmkw
Sergey
Kiryuha
Wildheart
HKHollinstone
Arrakai
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:32 pm

They are fantastic, Anna !

Again, - they look ever so much nicer in your pictures than in the catalogue Shocked

Even if they look very, very nice in the catlogue, - they should hire some of our enormously talented photographers like you for their catalogues Very Happy flower

Hmmm, those legs. It it something one notice if not looking for it ? I have been drooling for the setter for a long time...maybe the designer found them looking ready to jump. Or more alert...?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 pm

[/quote]

Congratulations Ana! Papo,s triceratops is my favorite triceratops among the all brands!
Papo,s moose, bear, boar, african buffalo, yong lioness, leopard and english setter are one from a better models in a own species! Congrats! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Congratulations Harriete... as you know I love wild life from Papo!
Don't forget this Papo figure, the Galapagos tortoise here pictured by Kiki!Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Roger wrote:
Don't forget this Papo figure, the Galapagos tortoise here pictured by Kiki!Laughing
I think you mean Anna, Roger Wink Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:02 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh! I'm making confusion between Anna and Harriet! I mean you Harriet but tread is from Anna! confused drunken
Anyway is a nice tortoise for both of you surely! :)
I know why I'm confused but I will not tell you!!! tongue drunken
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:08 am

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh! I'm making confusion between Anna and Harriet! I mean you Harriet but tread is from Anna! confused drunken
Anyway is a nice tortoise for both of you surely! :)
I know why I'm confused but I will not tell you!!! tongue drunken
Suspect Laughing geek

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 am

Lasersword1973 wrote:
It's a good start, Ana. Congratulations. cheers

You may also consider getting the Dinosaurs: T-Rex, Allosaurus, Spinosaurus and the Velociraptors.

Also the Wildlife: Crocodile, Hippopotamus, Rhino, Lioness with a cub and the Tigress with a cub. :)

Thanx guys cheers

Unfortunetly, papo is not the easiest to find in Sweden, but I got at least one online-store that has a few,
and I´m gonna try and get all of those as a start Razz

I will consider those dinosaurs, I´m accually thinking hard on getting the velociraptor, but they sure are expensive Shocked

About the wildlife. I´m gonna get the crocodile (I suppose you mean the nile croc?) when I order from MVP in the summer.
The rest on your list is already in my collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:54 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Hmmm, those legs. It it something one notice if not looking for it ? I have been drooling for the setter for a long time...maybe the designer found them looking ready to jump. Or more alert...?

I don't know about the dogs, but the legs are the reason why I never catch the moose What a Face

Ooops I forget ! Congratulation Anna cheers

Our friend are right, you can't miss the hippo and the tortoise Cool
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:08 pm

The Stag looks great :) I've always skipped past it when online shopping because he looks very plasticy and the paint didn't look good.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are fantastic, Anna !

Again, - they look ever so much nicer in your pictures than in the catalogue Shocked

Even if they look very, very nice in the catlogue, - they should hire some of our enormously talented photographers like you for their catalogues Very Happy flower

Accually, the setters back legs was the first things I noticed on it, I was like "what the...?" when I first unwrapped it. So you definetly notice it, even if you try not to look at it.

But it´s still a good model, so you should buy it Very Happy

And I dont know if al the setters have this deformity, or just some of them, like the one I got
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: A few papos from february   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Here are the papos I got in february.

Only farm this time. Like the donkey in old colour and the kittens in an odd colour (I thought both kittens were supposed to be brown scratch )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The mallard duck looks a little wierd from the front, but it´s realy beautiful from behind, so if I ever make a diorama of my birds, I will just skow his behinds Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Great additions Anna, the rabbits and hens look really nice and the donkey, congratulations cheers

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Thanx Harriet Very Happy

Yes, the hens are realy good, and they fit perfectly with the schleich ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:07 am

Congratulations Anna! the new color version of Kittens playing is nice!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:52 am

Congratulations Anna!
Not a farm collector but I love donkeys and ducks! mallard ducks are beautiful, and is true, mainly from behind! :)
Some day I will have a hen in my collection... to feed my foxes!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:49 am

Those are fabulous! I love the donkey and the rabbits! The hens are really nice, too. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:29 am

Congratulation Anna.

I also think the Provence donkey is better with the older painting Cool
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Thanx guys Very Happy

I´m not sure about the donkey, as I havent seen the new colored in "real life", But I´m probably gonna get that one too.

I´m definetly getting the donkey foal, I think it looks absolutly adorable I love you I love you

So the kittens I got are the new painting. They fit better with the parents (one of each color), but now I have to get the old colored one to Suspect

(It can be hard being a fulltime collector some times, and expensive Laughing )
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Arrakai wrote:

You got that right. Congratulations on your new additions.
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm

aandmkw wrote:
Arrakai wrote:

You got that right. Congratulations on your new additions.

Thanx Amy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Congratulations, Anna cheers

How wonderful to see some farm animals. I love the donkey too, - i love them all I love you
It is funny how I get more and more used to seing those "clean" figueres, like the cows, that papo has on the horses too.
They are great sunny

PS : But Roger, I thought your foxes only eat broccoli Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 pm

PS : But Roger, I thought your foxes only eat broccoli Shocked [/quote]

I don't have a hen! Foxes are still eating broccolli with the crocodiles, but my future hen will be called Mrs. Broccolli! clown
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Roger wrote:

I don't have a hen! Foxes are still eating broccolli with the crocodiles, but my future hen will be called Mrs. Broccolli! clown[/quote]

Maybe Christophe can send you a Coq au vin drunken
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Roger wrote:

I don't have a hen! Foxes are still eating broccolli with the crocodiles, but my future hen will be called Mrs. Broccolli! clown

Maybe Christophe can send you a Coq au vin drunken [/quote]

drunken drunken drunken Forget the hen! Laughing monkey drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Admin wrote:
Roger wrote:

Maybe Christophe can send you a Coq au vin drunken

drunken drunken drunken Forget the hen! Laughing monkey drunken drunken drunken[/quote]

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   My papo collection (updated september 2011) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My papo collection (updated september 2011)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next