Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!

Go down 
+20
Dark Pegasus
TheLastStardust
A.R.Garcia
Regy
Wilorvise
Damon
Noémi
Drakulka
A-J
Kikimalou
JonasV
sortepletter
christinavanderschouw
costicuba
ulinuk
QuollMate
Dum_my
Ana
SUSANNE
Roger
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! Empty
PostSubject: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:58 pm

sunny  flower Welcome to the second STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!  flower  sunny

pig  cat  rabbit  monkey  rendeer  elephant  albino pig  cat  rabbit  monkey  rendeer  elephant  albino pig  cat  rabbit  monkey  rendeer  elephant  albino pig  cat  rabbit  monkey  rendeer  elephant  albino pig  cat  rabbit  monkey  rendeer  elephant  albino pig  cat  rabbit  monkey  rendeer
What is this swap and how does it work?
You will fill out the following form about yourself and your likes and preferences, and send it in to me. You will receive someone else’s form in return, in which you will repaint and/or customize an animal figure for that person. You will also receive an animal figure in return from another STS member.  cheers

The person you are painting an animal for is not painting an animal for you. In other words, you will receive an animal from a different person than you are painting for. If you have any questions for the person you are painting for, they will need to be sent to me so the surprise is not ruined.

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven There is no experience necessary to participate in this swap. If this is your first repaint or your hundredth, we encourage you to participate! The whole point of this swap is to have fun, it doesn’t matter if you’re good or not!  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Very Happy Please note, there is no monetary limit or required amount, so please don’t send more than you can afford. There is no need to feel like you need to keep up with everyone else, this is for fun!!  Very Happy

Be aware that with any event there is the possibility of someone not coming through on their end of the deal. We hope that everyone here is honest and will follow through with the swap, but in the worst case I will try my best to pair you up with someone else so you do get a repainted animal in return. Members who do not follow through will not be allowed to participate in further programs or events and will be reported to the STS moderation team.

If you have never sent an international package before, I encourage you to give it a try. It’s very simple to do and if you need help the post office will be able to help you. You might have to fill out a little form but that’s all. Please research the cost of shipping internationally before signing up.  Check out the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Before sending in your form, please make sure to read through this post and if you have any questions PM me or post in this thread. Someone else may have the same question as you do!

Guidelines:
• Must have active STS membership for at least ONE YEAR
• Must have at least 10 posts AND have at least 3 posts within the past 30 days prior to this post
• Have fun and be creative!
• Any brand or “unknown brand” animal may be used for the swap, but please use only figures in the standard “major brand” scale. No super tiny or very large animals allowed, but if you would like to do a super tiny or super large animal in addition to the regular swap animal, feel free to do so!
• Any customization is allowed, just please keep it appropriate. The idea is to be creative!
• Please be aware that if you are under 18, a written letter of parental permission may be required.
YOU MAY NOT BACK OUT of the swap after partners have already been assigned. Members who do not follow through will not be allowed to participate in further programs or events and will be reported to the STS moderation team.

You may start sending in your forms by PM. You have until September 30, 2015 to send in your form. No exceptions!
Partners will be assigned hopefully the week of October 1st, 2014. I work a busy schedule so please be patient and bear with me!

The deadline to mail your package is November 7th!

Please title your PM to me, “STS Swap Registration.”
Your Name:
STS Username:
Mailing Address:
Current e-mail address:
Please choose - domestic or international shipping:
What is your favorite animal? Or no preference?:
What is your favorite major brand? Or no preference?:
Favorite color?:
Anything else you want your partner to know?:
Are you willing to be a backup person if someone doesn’t follow through?:

Have fun and I can’t wait to see all the talent STSrs have! If you wish, you are encouraged to post progress pictures of your repainted animal in this thread. Just don’t reveal your partner’s name! We don’t want to ruin the surprise. Wink

Once boxes start getting sent out, we will have a “STS Swap Thank-You Thread” in the customs additions forum, so please let us know when your parcel is shipped!

Last edited by LeeAnn on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oooooh hurray <333 I totally missed the last swap, so I'm really happy I'll be able to join this one! Thanks for the second chance!! I'm really looking forward to this bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm in!!!! Very Happy I still love the two BC dogs I got from the first one! Very Happy
Whoeeeh!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:52 pm

LeeAnn, I am glad this initiative is having its 2nd edition and I hope people have fun with it! Very Happy
It is always exciting, surprising and a fantastic way to share the works of talented STS friends! bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:51 pm

OMG ! Should I try ??? pale Shocked Embarassed clown geek scratch Embarassed

What if people hate what I make ? And what if I get something nice, while I can only make something with my 10 thumbs ( at least)? pale

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:58 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

What if people hate what I make ? And what if I get something nice, while I can only make something with my 10 thumbs  ( at least)? pale

Susanne, you should! A gift from the heart is without measure. And I'm positive anyone from this forum would be happy to have a work of art by you

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

What if people hate what I make ? And what if I get something nice, while I can only make something with my 10 thumbs  ( at least)? pale

Susanne, you should! A gift from the heart is without measure. And I'm positive anyone from this forum would be happy to have a work of art by you

bounce cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Hurray cheers
Looking forward to all the creative things that will be created bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Wilorvise wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

bounce cheers sunny

You are such wonderful people cheers

I think I will try Embarassed Laughing

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:56 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Yay! Hurray!

Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:31 pm

I'm in Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:

Anything anyone takes the time to paint is a gift and would be loved.
i'd be grateful and love my custom even if it was a rock from someone's garden and painted

Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:18 pm

Unfortunately I've not been active enough to do this again, I would love to ..

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:28 pm

I'll send mine in in the next week. Husband and I are negotiating details. :)

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:05 pm

Yay, that's done. Hmmm... now to look up those tutorials I know are around here Wink

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Sadly haven't been here for that long, otherwise I'd love to join, lol! <3

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:27 am

Arrrhw, LeeAnn, can't we make exceptions for these nice people ? bounce Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 1:23 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Arrrhw, LeeAnn, can't we make exceptions for these nice people ? bounce Very Happy

Absolutely Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:13 pm

cheers cheers cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 6:29 pm

List thus far:
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sortepletter
SUSANNE
Dark Pegasus
Regy
A-J
christinavanderschouw
Wilorvise
Drakula
LeeAnn

Please give me a shoutout if I missed you or if you still would like to register! We would love to have you join in the fun! Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Aaawww, that list can be bigger! Very Happy
Come on people! Very Happy Join, it is fun!

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:15 pm

I'm with you on this one! The more - the merrier :3 Laughing
NightLioness wrote:
Aaawww, that list can be bigger! Very Happy
Come on people! Very Happy Join, it is fun!

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Think I should probably participate xo

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:36 am

JonasV wrote:
Think I should probably participate xo

The more the merrier :)

A-J

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:51 am

cheers Yay, looking forward to it cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next