Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!

Go down 
+20
Dark Pegasus
TheLastStardust
A.R.Garcia
Regy
Wilorvise
Damon
Noémi
Drakulka
A-J
Kikimalou
JonasV
sortepletter
christinavanderschouw
costicuba
ulinuk
QuollMate
Dum_my
Ana
SUSANNE
Roger
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:51 am

Well, my son has given me a story for the puma cub/kitten. It even has logical progression. Well, mostly. :)

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 2:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Some progress from me Very Happy He's NOT finished, that's merely the base....still tons of layers, then shading, then detailing... I think I MIGHT have him finished by the end of ...tomorrow? Very Happy We'll see, hope he cooperates. Not entirely happy with the leg barring, but that will be fixed with some shading over it.

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Oh beautiful. I bet the recipient will be beyond thrilled. :) Very Happy Applause

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Thank you! And I sure do hope so! Very Happy
He's actually 99% finished now, but I shall wait for a better lighting tomorrow so I can put the detailing that's left :) And that makes my Swap gift 98% finished Very Happy The chestnut mare needs her hooves done too

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:14 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:25 pm

Done, done and DONE! bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:28 pm

WOW ! You are all so talented cheers

Drakulka

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Wow he's soooo pretty!! I love you
I was going to ask, is there a limitation as in from which date we should start sending our gifts? Or we can send them when we finish them?
I don't know if I already said it, but thank you so much guys, for letting me be a part of this! I love you I love you I love you

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:35 pm

I seriously hope my swap partner will like my leopard appy, he is done now.
Now busy with his two little friends. Not saying what, as it may ruin the surprise Wink

So many beautiful horses! cheers cheers drunken

@ Drakulka: November the 7th is the ultimate sending date. But if yours is finished before that date, you can sent it of course Very Happy

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:41 pm

Oooh, what a wonderfull horsie!
I'm so curious about all the other CMs. Mine still needs some sculpting done for the head, mane and tail. And also a paint coat :)

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Drakulka

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm sure your swap partner will LOVE your appy, as it is the thought that matters! It's a gift!
Also thank you, I know the deadline, but was wondering if I can send earlier Very Happy
NightLioness wrote:
I seriously hope my swap partner will like my leopard appy, he is done now.
Now busy with his two little friends. Not saying what, as it may ruin the surprise Wink

So many beautiful horses! cheers cheers drunken

@ Drakulka: November the 7th is the ultimate sending date. But if yours is finished before that date, you can sent it of course Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:11 pm

So fantastic works here! I love you Beautiful!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:14 pm

Powerful! cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 4:59 pm

sortepletter wrote:
Okay, this is not a rock ... but WIP - and it still needs a lot of work

I freaking want that thing  tongue Shocked Shocked Shocked

Drakulka, Laura, Karin, LeeAnn and Damon your works are amazing as well Shocked cheers I love you

I still haven't started Surprised pale pale

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:21 pm

sortepletter wrote:

And you done it perfectly Applause

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:36 pm

costicuba wrote:
sortepletter wrote:

And you done it perfectly Applause

Simone's a model horse witch cyclops tongue drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:26 pm

sortepletter wrote:

Love him! I love you

Drakulka wrote:
Wow he's soooo pretty!! I love you
I was going to ask, is there a limitation as in from which date we should start sending our gifts? Or we can send them when we finish them?
I don't know if I already said it, but thank you so much guys, for letting me be a part of this! I love you I love you I love you

Feel free to send them anytime, as long as it's before November 7th.

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Your projects are all looking great. They make me play with the idea of collecting horses

Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:32 am

Mine are Almost done.

there was a 3rd model but for some reason the paint on it keeps going weird. so 2 it is, just a couple more coats and they are done Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:30 am

Mine is almost sleeping... Wake up wake up lazy... lazy you will see Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Well, cross your fingers. I'm going to try calibration on my highly experimental teleportation technology.  If that fails, I guess the post office will have to suffice. :)
confused Suspect
Now where did I put that address. Better test the reintegration on some papers first though... (Bzzzzzt... /reintegration point contains ash/) uh... One more try? If I reorient this module here and compensate with more of that...okay and...(Bzzzt) well that's good for marshmellows... I guess...

Well, that was interesting..., but I guess the post office wins. Maybe after lunch...

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 5:38 pm

LOL! You made me giggle here! Very Happy
Wilorvise wrote:
Well, cross your fingers. I'm going to try calibration on my highly experimental teleportation technology.  If that fails, I guess the post office will have to suffice. :)
confused  Suspect
Now where did I put that address. Better test the reintegration on some papers first though... (Bzzzzzt... /reintegration point contains ash/) uh... One more try? If I reorient this module here and compensate with more of that...okay and...(Bzzzt) well that's good for marshmellows... I guess...

Well, that was interesting..., but I guess the post office wins. Maybe after lunch...

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Thanks Drakulka. sunny  

15 days left to finish and ship!

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Sorry for getting a little carried away.

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Well heres a lil sneak peek of my swap model. Not too hard to guess its a horsey Very Happy
He's gonna be a pinto TWH stallion. :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next