Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!

Go down 
+20
Dark Pegasus
TheLastStardust
A.R.Garcia
Regy
Wilorvise
Damon
Noémi
Drakulka
A-J
Kikimalou
JonasV
sortepletter
christinavanderschouw
costicuba
ulinuk
QuollMate
Dum_my
Ana
SUSANNE
Roger
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:55 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Wow, he's gorgeous!
Thanks LeeAnn

NightLioness wrote:
That face <3
This little fella reminds me of the two Puma cubs seen in a Whiskas (cat food) commercial.
Lucky one who will get this one!
Sorry, I totally didn't see your comment.  Thanks, Karín. :)

Well, I've given up for the night. I'll double check in the morning, but I think it's time to find the sealant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:08 am

I can't wait to see all the nice entries! I bought my victim a few minutes ago, I think it will be here in a few days Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Drakulka

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:44 pm

Gosh, I don't think I can get to your level Laura! Your Swap gift looks sooooooo damn adorable!
I am still on the prepping level for the resculpt, but the other guy is getting clothes already! :3 I really hope my Swap partner will like them! (At least a bit, lol Razz )
Can't wait to see all the pretties that are about to be shown!

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:16 pm

Whoe, I have found my bigger 'victim' and two smaller ones. Hope to start to paint this week Very Happy

Aaawww, Laura, he/she looks so cute!

A-J

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:36 pm

I'm so excited bounce
I'll be looking for some bodies to paint this week and I'm planning on starting on the custom this weekend.

The once shown here look really nice and promising cheers
I'm so curious about what everyone will make Very Happy

btw, someone (LeeAnn?) said something about painting a rock... I still like the idea, so I might sent a few rocks along with my custom Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Drakulka

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Well, my initial plan failed - the sliding horse refuses to cooperate so i gave up on it and got another victim Razz She's more cooperative and is near completion :) My camera washes the colour and the photo uploader on the forum distorts it additionally, but here she is
Still unfinished but so far so good Razz The resculpted guy is coming along nicely too :)

Last edited by Drakulka on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:42 pm

She looks lovely cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:42 pm

A-J wrote:

btw, someone (LeeAnn?) said something about painting a rock... I still like the idea, so I might sent a few rocks along with my custom Wink

I think that was Laura! Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Regy wrote:

Anything anyone takes the time to paint is a gift and would be loved.
i'd be grateful and love my custom even if it was a rock from someone's garden and painted

Wasn't me,  flower  but the sentiment holds

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Okay, this is not a rock ... but WIP - and it still needs a lot of work

Last edited by sortepletter on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakulka

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Wow, he's looking fantastic! :O

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Wow, that looks awesome so far Simone!

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Drakulka, Sortepletter, both of yours look fantastic! I might have to send a pet rock to make up the difference. :)

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:29 pm

o.0 Holy ..... I seriously have no idea why I am thinking of painting a horse (foal) XD
Those are beautiful! <3

Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:31 pm

very cool! I haven't started yet as i'm waiting to get some new brushes on the weekend then i'll start my partners models

I think I said the rock thing lol

A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:22 pm

Looking good! cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Very nice horse from Stani ( Drakulka) :)
And Simone changed this horse in a very nice way :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:25 am

I want to let everyone know that I am enthusiastically following this topic despite not being a part of this wonderful initiative. All works are looking magnificent and thanks to all that are participating. cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:29 am

I want to let everyone know that I am enthusiastically following this topic despite being a part of this wonderful initiative and still in the starting blocks. All works are looking magnificent and thanks to all that are participating.
I found the model to customized, I have the idea... I just need to wake up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:46 am

Roger wrote:
I want to let everyone know that I am enthusiastically following this topic despite not being a part of this wonderful initiative. All works are looking magnificent and thanks to all that are participating. cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
I want to let everyone know that I am enthusiastically following this topic despite being a part of this wonderful initiative and still in the starting blocks. All works are looking magnificent and thanks to all that are participating.
I found the model to customized, I have the idea... I just need to wake up Laughing

Good to know on both accounts. sunny

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:43 am

Thank you :) it's not my best work but I'm a bit rusty lol. Haven't customized properly in ages Sad
costicuba wrote:
Very nice horse from Stani ( Drakulka) :)

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 2:59 pm

Roger wrote:

Kikimalou wrote:

lol! lol!

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:32 pm

My tinker to-be is primered now Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:58 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Gosh, he looks sooooo cool! Your swap partner is very lucky ^_^

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap!!!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next