Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread

Go down 
+20
Dum_my
Tarunyada
sortepletter
Dark Pegasus
Regy
Florian
christinavanderschouw
TheLastStardust
Ana
costicuba
Wilorvise
NightLioness
Deseo
A.R.Garcia
JonasV
Noémi
Kikimalou
Drakulka
trovalsa
A-J
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread Empty
PostSubject: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:59 pm

What did you get? Who was it from? bounce Remember, you are required to post photos here upon receipt of your package and thank your partner!

Can't wait to see the goodies everyone gets. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:30 pm

When was the deadline for sending ? I can't find it scratch Embarassed

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:32 pm

November the 7th Wink

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:05 am

I received a package. Shocked

Pictures will be coming, but I may wait for better natural light.

Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:18 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:59 am

Hey, does two years running make it tradition or would it take three? jocolor

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Hey, does two years running make it tradition or would it take three? jocolor

I think it has been a tradition since the first cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:43 pm

A.R.Garcia wrote:
I received a package. Shocked  Very Happy

cheers bounce  cheers cheers cheers

LeeAnn wrote:
... I think it has been a tradition since the first cheers

cheers Applause  cheers cheers cheers

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:18 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
A.R.Garcia wrote:
I received a package. Shocked  Very Happy

cheers bounce  cheers cheers  cheers

LeeAnn wrote:
... I think it has been a tradition since the first cheers

cheers Applause  cheers cheers cheers

Ditto for the cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:13 pm

The day before yesterday I was quite surprised to receive an unexpected package. It was my swap gift from Laura (Wilorvise)! Thank you Laura! Very Happy  Once again I have the honor to share images of the first swap animals to arrive in their new home. The little puma gathered friends to keep him company on his journey, each with their own name. There is a lot to show:

The group:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Lion the Puma" -beautifully painted, and my first Bullyland figure! He has bright blue eyes and detailed paws.

I can see why he was a handful during the painting process- at the photo session he noticed a moth visiting some flowers, and ran off to explore:

"Dinosaur the Collie" has a great expression.

With Safari toob husky

You can't see in these pictures, but Dinosaur the Collie also has detailed paws and a signature underneath.

"Cheetah the Battle Ankylosaurus" At first I also thought that he was confused about his identity, but upon seeing him climb I think there may actually be some frog genes present... tongue

Also there are these two friends of the custom figures: "Greene the Brown Bear" and "Cracker the Giant Anteater". They are Yowies. I like mini figures but I never knew these existed! I thought all Yowies were multiple pieces, so I learned something new with these.

A gesture of goodwill from some local bears:

I think this is the reason Lion the Puma went on his adventure... I love you

Finally, there were sketches of each animal and this lovely autumnal painting:

Very Happy Thanks again Laura for all the nice gifts! Also thanks to your son for helping out.
Would you mind if I post the story that accompanied the animals?

Last edited by A.R.Garcia on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:25 pm

"Yes, he's allowed to," my son says in regards to sharing the story (he was quite pleased by the idea.)  And he was "a little excited" that Lion got to meet his mommy(?). :)  And that Cheetah got to meet his daddy.

You do a fabulous presentation, as usual, Andy. :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:54 pm

Oh, what a GREAT swap gift! You sure were busy Laura!! Shocked

The puma is really well done, gorgeous I love you

Congrats Andy and Laura Very Happy

A.R.Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:04 am

Thanks Laura and LeeAnn. The mother puma needs repainting now to look more presentable alongside her son.

Here is a transcript of the story that accompanied the animals:

"It started when Lion the Puma Cub found he was lonely. So he went to his Invisible Teleporter Tube and the tube took him to the jungle. He met someone there.

They asked each other at the same time, "Who are you?"

"I am Dinosaur the Collie," the dog said first.

Lion replied, "I am Lion the Puma." And so they became friends.

Together they took their Invisible Teleporter Tubes to the desert, where they met Cheetah the Battle Ankylosaurus. Then they went to the woods where they met Greene the Brown Bear. Then they met Cracker the Giant Anteater in the biggest house in the whole world. (It was actually Roo's house, but we can pretend it was Andy's house.)

And they lived happily ever after. The end."

By Wilorvise's son, 'Roo', 4 1/2, "How the Animals Met."

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:15 am

Wow, just wow! Absolutely fantastic!
I first thought the collie was a BC, but he is more of a rough collie am I right?

Great story and names for all the animals. Cute to see Lion has him mommy now Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:30 am

Great great great everything, Puma's cub, friends, cardboard and story Applause Applause Applause

And now I must work a bit on my project scratch
Back to top Go down
trovalsa

trovalsa

Country/State : from Portugal to England

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:59 am

Such beautiful gifts - Lion has to be my favourite, he has such expressive eyes. Very Happy And what a lovely story, too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tomás :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:04 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Wow, just wow! Absolutely fantastic!
I first thought the collie was a BC, but he is more of a rough collie am I right?

Great story and names for all the animals. Cute to see Lion has him mommy now Very Happy

I agree with you on rough collie based on head shape, Karín.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Congratulation! I just love the cub sunny Laura has improved her skills so much in so short time! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Ta-daaaaa ! What a magnificent overture to the 2nd Figure Swap cheers

And the names , the story, the charm and fantasy and kindness, - and not least the beauty of these repaints - AWESOME bounce Applause bounce Applause Very Happy

Drakulka

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:35 am

My swap package arrived and I am totally and utterly in love! <3
Just look at the detail on this guy!
My photos don't do this guy any justice, he's stunning in person. And his name is now Simon Wink
He came surrounded by sweet thing! No idea how they managed to escape from him, but I got to taste them, and they are yummy.
A massive thank you, goes out to Simone for my fabulous Swap gift. I love you
Also, the previously posted gifts are so cute too! I'm really loving this Swap thingy! Razz

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:52 am

Beautiful horse drunken
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:20 am

Congratulations Drakulka! Applause
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:28 am

Congrats. :). A beautiful horse. Applause

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:05 am

Andy, your Lion the puma cub, together with his friends and story is a monument of loveliness from Laura and her son. flower
Drakulka, your rearing draft horse is an outbreak of monumentality from Simone! cheers
What a start! Shocked

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:44 am

You lucky girl! Simone did such amazing work on this horse! He's stunning Surprised cheers congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next