Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread

Go down 
+20
Dum_my
Tarunyada
sortepletter
Dark Pegasus
Regy
Florian
christinavanderschouw
TheLastStardust
Ana
costicuba
Wilorvise
NightLioness
Deseo
A.R.Garcia
JonasV
Noémi
Kikimalou
Drakulka
trovalsa
A-J
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:21 am

Congratulations Drakulka! Great horse and fantastic work Simone I love you

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:33 am

That's a great gift, Drakulka and Simone. The horse is quite imposing, and has a nice subtlety in its body color.

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:44 pm

So beautiful models I love you
The little Lion puma and his friends are charming, what a lovely story too. Congratulations Andy!
The horse Simone made is absolutely fantastic! Congrats Drakulka!

I had a special package waiting for me when I got home from work today. A cute doggy-box was wrapped to a beautiful paper and inside the box was a special gift from our dear friend Susanne. I love you I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hemmo, our French Bulldog, wanted to help me to open the gift  Very Happy

Here they are. Two absolutely gorgeuos Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Goldy and Silver!  cheers
There was also something delicious and a beautiful card with a story behind these models.

They have so kind faces. I love you

Silver is the second model Susanne has ever repainted. He is really handsome, look at all those details!

Goldy is "normal" colored Ridgeback, Susannes 3.rd repainted model.

Last edited by Deseo on Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deseo.suntuubi.com/
Deseo

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:53 pm

They even have pawsss painted.

They are absolutely gorgeous! I love them so much! Thank you Susanne! I love you I love you I love you

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Holy moly Susanne! You CAN repaint! <3
Great repaints, the faces are just beautiful. What a great package!

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Oh, wow, Susanne! Those look great! Applause cheers sunny

Congrats Emilia!

(I just want to say thanks for letting me play in your sandbox everyone. I truly admire the skills all of you display. I'm sorry my compliments have been a bit stilted of late.)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:44 pm

WOW! Susanne, I thought you said you couldn't paint!?!?! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Those are amazing!!! Huge congrats Emilia, and excellent work Susanne! I love you

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Susanne is always surprising us! cheers First she told she doesn't feel confortable with computers. OK, she is an excellent editor on Toy Animal Wiki. Then she told she could not repaint and look how beautiful are these two dogs! Congratulations Emilia, both dogs are wonderful, interesting breed and I think it is also a honour to have something repainted from our dear Susanne! flower

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:54 pm

What a lovely parcel with absolutely beautiful two dogs cheers
I don`t know, which one is more beautiful, they both look so nice
and painted with so much enthusiasm, patience and love :)
Yes, Susanne gives us a wonderful surprise, showing us , that actualy, she can paint very well.
Bravo Susanne ! Applause And congratulations Emilia :)
I'm looking forward for the next surprise from our dear Susanne sunny

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:58 am

Such wonderful SWAP figurines! cheers I can't wait to see the rest bounce

My package arrived last Tuesday.. And it came all the way from the USA, from the lovely LeeAnn! cheers I'll make some decent photos as soon as all my exams are finished, and of course I'll show them here, but for now: thank you SO much, LeeAnn! cheers Ooh how lovely that manatee will be when he's joined with his mates in my collection.. :3

Can't wait to see all the other figurines! cheers The figurines for my SWAP partner are on their way as well, I hope he/she'll receive them soon.. ^^

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:04 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:42 am

And, I received today a package. Package from our Nardien - The Last Sturdust! cheers And inside I found wonderfully cute Shire mare with the sweetest pink nose Very Happy I love pink nosed horses and this one is just adorable! And has beautiful light grullo colour! This really brighten up my day, thank you dear Nardien!!! Dankjewel!!! cheers sunny flower

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:56 am

What a lovely surprise! Congrats Anna, and great job Nardien. Applause cheers santa

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:32 am

Great job indeed Nardien! Very Happy Congrats Anna Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:51 am

oh my, She safely reached you! cheers I love you
I am soo happy now and that you like her!! bounce I didn't know that colour was named grullo scratch  cheers
and beautiful pictures!! <33

And thank you Laura and Karin !! <3
now i am just soo happy lol Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Thank you Karin and Laura!! cheers cheers flower

I forgot to add that her name is Jen! Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:
oh my, She safely reached you! cheers I love you
I am soo happy now and that you like her!! bounce I didn't know that colour was named grullo scratch  cheers
and beautiful pictures!! <33

And thank you Laura and Karin !! <3
now i am just soo happy lol Very Happy

Thank you dear Nardien! cheers
Yes, she arrived and made me very happy! So sweet horse! Grey shade of dun I think is also called grullo (actually grulla because it's mare), or I confused something scratch It's colour when a black horse have dun gene. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 3:20 pm

Great work Nardien! Congrats Anna Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 4:09 pm

WOW !!!! SO many beautyful models painted by caring hands cheers

affraid And imagine...I did not even see this topic Sleep Sleep Sleep

Thankyou, Emilie ( and other kind people  Very Happy ), for the beautyful pictures and nice words of Silver and Goldy sunny

A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Jen looks really cheerful, like she is breathing in nice fresh air. I also like the pink nose. I think Susanne's silver and gold concept for the two dogs is great. Congratulations everyone!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Pink nose is a great custom, it doesn't look like a horse, it looks like a good friend cheers
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:02 pm

My husband came home for lunch and said, "you have a package from Finland?" I told him it was probably the sts swap and he could open it if he was careful. :) He then proceeded to pull out the most beautiful quartet of miniatures and declare they were going nowhere near the kids.

I'll have to get some better pictures later, but I couldn't wait.

Thank you so much Emilia!

----

From the wildcats pov.  
"Guys! we got mail!" Hollered the excitable saber tooth tiger.  Little ones playing nearby came over to see what was going on.

"I got this, stand back!" He directed the welcoming committee as he used his claws to carefully cut thru the tape.

The lion cub wasn't so sure what to think of the first passenger. "Are you tall enough to be a lion?'

" I get that a lot, careful with my mane."

"Why is it growling at me?" The collectA tiger cub asked, a little worried.
"Don't worry, she won't actually bite, probably. New place and all. I think she likes you." Said a very amused tiger

Meanwhile the littlest lynx looked up at the largest arrival."Are you my new friend?" "Sure, kitten."

They new arrivals regrouped for a welcome shot. And to better oriented themselves

Thank you so much Emilia! They're fabulous and wow. They are amazing! I love you I love you santa cheers

(The lynx seems to have hurt his leg in transit. Super glue should work OK?)

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Wauw, wauw, wauw, wauw.....
bounce bounce I love you I love you I love you I love you cheers Shocked Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:50 pm

More pics of the lynx pleeeeeaaaase Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:25 pm

Ohhh, Gorgeous kitties cheers
I just love them all . Emilia is SO talented Applause

Is the lynx handmade ?

Laughing How great that the smilodon could help opening the parcel , - very clever Pus cat Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
More pics of the lynx pleeeeeaaaase Very Happy

And the big tiger also, please, please Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Wow they are gorgeous! Emilia definitely is very talented cheers Congratulations Laura!!

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next