Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread

Go down 
+20
Dum_my
Tarunyada
sortepletter
Dark Pegasus
Regy
Florian
christinavanderschouw
TheLastStardust
Ana
costicuba
Wilorvise
NightLioness
Deseo
A.R.Garcia
JonasV
Noémi
Kikimalou
Drakulka
trovalsa
A-J
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Oh wow. That is a beautiful horse. Congrats!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 8:53 pm

What a wonderful Fjordie Very Happy
Are you looking for a name for him? Maybe name him Freddie? cat

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:32 pm

You know I love that fjord I love you I love you I love you Congrats Nardien!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 12:24 am

Wonderful dogs Christina, Fjord is perfect for you Nardien ! I am also a fan of Jonas' horses and Noémi's talent is irrefutable. cheers
Though, not wanting to be unelegant, there are some moments of pure glory... come on Karin, is there any cat figure more perfect, beautiful or lovely than Tiddy Tat? Shocked cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:32 am

Beautiful horse, dogs and cat Applause The Swap is really an excellent tradition cheers
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:49 am

Roger wrote:
Wonderful dogs Christina, Fjord is perfect for you Nardien ! I am also a fan of Jonas' horses and Noémi's talent is irrefutable. cheers
Though, not wanting to be unelegant, there are some moments of pure glory... come on Karin, is there any cat figure more perfect, beautiful or lovely than Tiddy Tat? Shocked cheers

No, there is not Wink
Why do you think I change my avatar into Tiddy Tat, I want to look at it all day! cheers tongue I love you I love you

Great Jonas horse Nardien!! Very Happy cheers I love you cyclops

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:46 pm

I came home yesterday were I found the expected box. My mom had already sent me a picture of the box so I had some days to guess where it came from. I had to come from the Netherlands so I made a prediction what would be in the box.

There was a little note in the box and I guessed the right artist cheers So I was more excited to open it bounce And inside was the most wonderful excentric raccoon accompanied with a wonderful drawing cheers Picture doesn't do it justice, but here are some anyway Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's a blonde coloured raccoon. They're quite rare, but do exist.

Schleich raccoons came to say hi to this giant

Thank you very much Christina for this wonderful gift! cheers cheers cheers

Have I said already that it is wonderful? : P

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Oooh such wonderful figurines have already arrived! I can't wait to see the others. Of course I hope my package arrives at its new owner very soon!!

----------------

I finally got some time to take some decent photographs of my own arrivals bounce

All of them together, including a lovely postcard

Cute Jaru horse and China butterfly

Gorgeously homemade manatee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And the other side

And a cute manatee-tail

But best of all: the lovely face!

Again, thank you so much LeeAnn, she'll fit in wonderfully with my other Sirenia! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Oooh such wonderful figurines have already arrived! I can't wait to see the others. Of course I hope my package arrives at its new owner very soon!!

----------------

I finally got some time to take some decent photographs of my own arrivals bounce

All of them together, including a lovely postcard

Cute Jaru horse and China butterfly

Gorgeously homemade manatee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And the other side

And a cute manatee-tail

But best of all: the lovely face!

Again, thank you so much LeeAnn, she'll fit in wonderfully with my other Sirenia! cheers

Lovely manatee Very Happy I'm still waiting my swap gift(s). I'm very curious Razz
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Great new customs and additions. cheers

The Fjord horse with its fine finish almost looks like porcelain in those images! I like this color on horses.

The blonde raccoon is interesting- I hadn't thought about other colors for a raccoon model before but after seeing images online it is clear that this is an excellent and unique rendition. The image with the Schleich models looks like a mother with normal-colored cubs, so I think the sizes are compatible after all. Wink

The manatee is incredible. Look at the expression on the face! This sculpture captures the soul of the animal in a way that a mass-produced model never could. The little wrinkles, the tail, the flippers... it appears very intent on inching along and grazing.Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Oh! Those are so great! Such fabulous personalities and works of art! Congrat!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Blonde raccoon Applause , manatee Applause Great SWAP cheers
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Beautiful raccoon Anne-Joke, congratulations! Very Happy

Glad you like the manatee Julie I love you

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:44 am

Oh, a blonde racoon Anne-Joke? I've never red of it before. Lovely! Very Happy
... and Julie, a LeeAnn's made manatee? What a surprise and how beautiful it is! Shocked
From LeeAnn I was expecting more a sea horse... maybe a sea Fjord horse Wink than a sea cow but she managed it perfectly. Very Happy
Karin... yes, great avatar and it says all. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:44 am

Gosh, I must remember to go back, when I open this topic affraid

What a gorgeous blue dun Fjord from Jonas Applause
And a BLONDE raccoon !!! cheers

Who made the raccoon ? I can't find it ? scratch

A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:21 am

SUSANNE wrote:

And a BLONDE raccoon !!! cheers

Who made the raccoon ? I can't find it ? scratch

Christna (christinavanderschouw) made it. Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:49 pm

It is ever so beautyful , - fantastic work, Christina Applause

Regy

Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:05 am

I Got Mine Very Happy

Thanks so much Karin. I love everything !!
A Foal, a Calf and a Croc! along with a keyring and postcard from Karin's home town.
Thank you so much

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:50 am

That is a very nice package! Congrats!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:23 am

Big congratulation Regy Very Happy More pics bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:09 am

Wonderful package cheers

What breed is tha calf ? Shocked Laughing

I would love to see a more close-up of the croc, if you have time ? Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:04 am

cheers Happy they arrived save and sound and that you like them Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful package cheers

What breed is tha calf ? Shocked Laughing

I would love to see a more close-up of the croc, if you have time ? Very Happy

Laughing A real Dutch calf, with red/white/blue from our flag and the royal orange color Wink

Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:21 am

NightLioness wrote:
cheers Happy they arrived save and sound and that you like them Very Happy

I love them :)

And sure I can try and get more photos tomorrow, won't be the best as I can only use my phone but i'll try and get some more Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Lovely swap package! Congrats Courtney! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 12:32 am

Congratulations Courtney! Very Happy
Karin, if it was not the orange, I would think it was a French calf, unless from the other side. Laughing Next time you have to use a rearing figure. Wink

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Customized Animal Figure Swap-
Jump to: