Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread

Go down 
+20
Dum_my
Tarunyada
sortepletter
Dark Pegasus
Regy
Florian
christinavanderschouw
TheLastStardust
Ana
costicuba
Wilorvise
NightLioness
Deseo
A.R.Garcia
JonasV
Noémi
Kikimalou
Drakulka
trovalsa
A-J
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:28 am

Those are really cool, Andy. Congrats, Noémi!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:03 am

Wow, this is a wonderful swap again Noémi Very Happy  Bravo Andy Applause

Now you have to make a cow Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 am

Such wonderful repaints of those amazing cattle !!!  cheers
And even a calf to secure the next generation   Wink
The model fits completely to the young of sucg a giant , - and lovely colour Very Happy

I am especially impressed by the paintwork of the horns, they look completely real  Applause

A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Many great customs are showing up lately! I'll have to leave another comment soon with my thoughts.

Noémi, I'm really glad you like your bull and calf. sunny  It took me a while, trying to think what custom would fit with your collection themes but represent something you didn't have. It was fun and I learned a lot. I'll try to post a few process pictures soon. If you get to visit the park I hope you will share your experience with us. It seems like a great place and I hope the future of the endeavors there is even more interesting.

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Susanne, what a rare species and a beautifully done model! cheers cheers Laughing Glad some info was provided about him, I've never heard of this species before Shocked Wink

And Noemi, such a beautiful pair of another rare breed Very Happy Congrats!

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Christophe, I'm so happy you got your SWAP animals, and that you like them of course! cheers And what an coincidence you got them the day we met Smile And thanks to everyone for all the compliments, it was so much fun to paint them, I really hope I can do some repaints more often. Maybe next time I'll try a custom.. Razz

And what wonderful SWAP figurines were received since the last time I was online.. Simone, I love your pinto family; very well done, Damon! Applause And Susanne, I adore your cacaokapi; what a cute creature and what wonderful paintjob! Very creative, Christophe, and I love the Kikipedia page as well What a Face Noémi, congratulations on receiving your SWAP figurines as well - they are wonderful and look so realistic. Gorgeously done, Andy!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:03 pm

If i read this i will defenatly joy next year!
But i lost track of who made what for eachother Laughing
I will read the rules next year Very Happy
Great to see all those beautifull animals a LOVE the rearing horse and the blonde racoon and the bull above and .. yes they are all great .
Thank you for showing Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:18 pm

It can get confusing with who made what for who, especially when I set up partners! Laughing The person you're sending to is not the same person who is sending one to you, so it's all a surprise cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Another success our swap to this year, brilliantly organized by LeeAnn and full of great figures. Love the cacaokapi and these aurochs that Noémi received. cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:53 pm

Yes indeed !!!

Thankyou very, very much to LeeAnn
cheers Applause flower sunny cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 12:50 am

Aww you two are too sweet Embarassed

But we're still waiting on three more packages to arrive Wink

Damon

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Helloo ~

I received my package yesterday and I'm really happy with the models. I especially love the stallion

I'll post pictures probably tomorrow, I don't have much spare time right now, but I wanted to let you all know they are here and they are awesome

Thank you Regy, they are cool ~! bounce

Dark Pegasus

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 4:21 pm

LeeAnn who we are waiting for ?
BTW Congratulations for that all amazing models !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Damon wrote:
Helloo ~

I received my package yesterday and I'm really happy with the models. I especially love the stallion

I'll post pictures probably tomorrow, I don't have much spare time right now, but I wanted to let you all know they are here and they are awesome

Thank you Regy, they are cool ~! bounce

Glad yours arrived! Very Happy Can't wait to see photos bounce

Dark Pegasus wrote:
LeeAnn who we are waiting for ?
BTW Congratulations for that all amazing models !

I'm going to wait a little bit before saying who it is - I've poked these people by PM and hopefully they arrive soon Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 5:16 pm

I think it just seems like so long because once they started coming in, we had new pretties to ooh and awww every one to three days. Its possible that some are stuck in customs for longer than normal.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 5:26 pm

I hope that's the case! Very Happy

Damon

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:10 pm

As promised here is a picture :)
I'm still in love with the horses and the stuff I got with it.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:28 pm

Ohh they're gorgeous! The foal is so cute I love you

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:59 pm

How spiffy are those! Nice!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Beautyful horses cheers Applause
Just the kind of paints that we never see mass-produced !

Congratulations flower

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:19 pm

Hello! It has been awhile again that I've had time to post sts.

Some weeks ago I got my swap horse from Alexander! (Darkpegasus) I really love this one I think he's one of the best gray horses I have in my collection drunken look at him! geek

In the same parcel he sent me also this amazing hanno mare custom :)

Thank you again cheers and sorry for being late!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Wow, Jonas, they are incredible  Applause  Congratulations, I can really imagine how happy you are.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Wow they're gorgeous! Congrats Jonas! Very Happy

One more package to arrive yet...

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:45 am

Lovely horses! Congrats

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:51 am

Congratulation Jonas cheers They are beautiful Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The SECOND STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next