Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare

Go down 
+20
spacelab
pipsxlch
George
Jill
Burgerenby
Advicot
rogerpgvg
Shanti
A-J
lucky luke
costicuba
Taos
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
widukind
Caracal
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Ana
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 5:30 pm

Oh, I didn't know that, Shanti! That's a lovely thing to call such cats Very Happy I love you

Also, thanks so much for your kind words, Shanti and Paige Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 5:57 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 6:18 pm

Imagin !!! This cat model can be even nicer affraid
Ohhh, Anna ! How I love that cat model cheers

We sometimes see factury made three coloured cat models, but this is completely something else , - that cat is ALIVE Applause cat Applause

Andf thankyou for sharing with us hopw Lubbi also slowly comes alive drunken

WOW !!!!!! sunny Very Happy drunken

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 7:37 pm

These Kitan cats are very beautiful and with your repaint, it's really superb!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:54 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:55 pm

The Kitan Club cat!! And WOW, what a cat!! Shocked cheers Applause
I just love it, it really is alive, possibly one of the most realistic cat models I have seen! Very Happy I love how you paint so delicately, and the colour is so intricate- there is so much to learn from this masterpiece! Applause
And it is so interesting to hear about your method with Lubbi, the pastels sound amazing! Are thy easy to use/ better than paint? Already such a gorgeous model, I can see that another beautiful model will soon be upon us! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:26 pm

Wonderful wonderful models and repaint!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:25 am

Thank you so much, everyone, for your kind words! sunny I love you

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 11:52 am

Bonnie wrote:
I just love it, it really is alive, possibly one of the most realistic cat models I have seen! Very Happy I love how you paint so delicately, and the colour is so intricate- there is so much to learn from this masterpiece! Applause
And it is so interesting to hear about your method with Lubbi, the pastels sound amazing! Are thy easy to use/ better than paint? Already such a gorgeous model, I can see that another beautiful model will soon be upon us! bounce Very Happy

Thanks, Lilias! The pastels are not super easy to use but if you like to create very soft transitions between colors they are very good for that. A few important things are good quality pigments (some pastels contain a lot of fillers, so they don't cover well), soft brushes (for example make-up brushes), and a good sealer. You need to keep separate brushes for light and for dark colors. Applying the varnish can also be tricky, you need to shake the spray bottle for several minutes, then keep the right distance to the model (around 20cm) and only apply a thin layer, otherwise, it wouldn't dry or stay sticky, or drying will take forever. Cheap brands are often harder to use and tend to stay sticky.
I think perhaps dry brushing is an easier technique. Also, you can use the same paints as for the rest of your techniques, so it may be cheaper. For furry animals, it's usually a better choice. Smile

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 12:45 pm

Ana wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Thanks, Lilias! The pastels are not super easy to use but if you like to create very soft transitions between colors they are very good for that. A few important things are good quality pigments (some pastels contain a lot of fillers, so they don't cover well), soft brushes (for example make-up brushes), and a good sealer. You need to keep separate brushes for light and for dark colors. Applying the varnish can also be tricky, you need to shake the spray bottle for several minutes, then keep the right distance to the model (around 20cm) and only apply a thin layer, otherwise, it wouldn't dry or stay sticky, or drying will take forever. Cheap brands are often harder to use and tend to stay sticky.
I think perhaps dry brushing is an easier technique. Also, you can use the same paints as for the rest of your techniques, so it may be cheaper. For furry animals, it's usually a better choice. Smile

Perfect, thank you so much for the advice! This is so interesting, thank you! cheers cheers Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 1:32 pm

Oh Ana! Shocked affraid I love you Applause Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 6:23 pm

these eyes!.. drunken from a living model?
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 4:29 am

Love it ! Love it ! Loooveee it !!! Very Happy
You choose so beautiful pattern and colours and you made them so masterly.
Now the cat has even more personality with these so charming markings .
Absolutelly wonderful cat Anna. cheers Applause
Thank you also for replying to my question for this cat on the topic for figure of the year :)

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 8:58 am

Thank you so much for your kind words Very Happy I'm happy to hear that you like the cat so much! cheers

Today I have a new model to show you, Lubbi is finished! I was able to finish him before the end of February but I'm a tiny bit late with sharing the photos. During the weekend I was only painting, painting, and painting Laughing

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Lubbi! Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here, with his summer brother:

And with my Namopaimo horses from previous years:

I was also able to finish the mustang for the Minis painting minis challenge. I had a few technical problems with this boy but mud, dust, and scars are great for covering imperfections Wink

Together with the mini pegasus from last year Smile

And the happy doll who painted him Laughing

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 9:10 am

Very Happy Applause cheers queen
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 9:50 am

Very Happy The beautiful doll deserves a so beautiful glass wine! Very good job! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:13 am

WOW! Shocked
You have painted to absolute perfection! cheers cheers Lubbi has so many beautiful shades in his coat, and it's all blended so well! Very Happy He is absolutely stunning! sunny And so are all your other models, including your exquisite Minis! Applause It's so inspiring to see such amazing work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:54 pm

Just AMAZING!!!!!!! Applause Applause Applause affraid affraid

And what a wonderful way to start the spring

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 2:19 pm

Thank you so much for your kind comments I love you I'm happy to hear that you like my ponies Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 3:23 pm

Beautiful, Lubbi is beautiful, a trustful horse, something between honesty and restraint emanates from him. it is very deep, bravo! Applause

Muddy is really nice too and I'm glad to know your are drinking wine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:42 pm

Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 8:26 pm

OHHHHHHH ! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I am struck dumb silent Shocked

WOWeeee !!!! cheers bounce Applause cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 9:41 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Beautiful, Lubbi is beautiful, a trustful horse, something between honesty and restraint emanates from him. it is very deep, bravo! Applause

Muddy is really nice too and I'm glad to know your are drinking wine Very Happy

Thank you, Christophe! Very Happy I'm glad you like Lubbi and Muddy Laughing
Well, those times I drink maybe a few times per year. But my doll has a never ending supply in her glass lol!

widukind wrote:
Applause Applause
Thank you, Andreas! Smile

SUSANNE wrote:
OHHHHHHH ! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I am struck dumb silent  Shocked

WOWeeee !!!! cheers bounce Applause cheers

Oh, Susanne, thank you for your enthusiasm!! I love you sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 4:20 am

Hello beautiful , gorgeous Lubbi ! Very Happy
Anna it is just stunning !
May I brush it`s fluffy mane ? I think it will be safer than lions and it looks almost like Laughing
The mini mustang is really wonderful. Very clever choice to use mud and dust on it :)
After this outstanding job, for sure you deserve a glass of wine. The last photo is I love you

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 6:45 pm

Thanks so much, Kosta! Very Happy You could brush him probably, yes. For sure less risky than brushing a lion's mane Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare   Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's customs and repaints, NEW Irish Sport Horse Mare
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next