Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burger's Customs

Go down 
+23
Taos
Pardofelis
halichoeres
strawberry crocodile
sunny
spacelab
Jill
George
goatherder
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Kikimalou
A-J
Ana
Roger
costicuba
Caracal
Advicot
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
SUSANNE
Burgerenby
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Burger's Customs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 7:55 pm

Really amazing eagle AND hyena! They are simply stunning.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 8:28 pm

I took an old water buffalo figure by Britains and turned it into a tamaraw.
I chose this figure specifically as it somewhat scales up with the wild water buffalo figure by CollectA and the carabao figure by Safari Ltd., or at least enough to seem realistic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 9:26 pm

Another masterpiece. Great work once again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 5:57 pm

Thank you, I have now repainted a Bullyland domestic duck as a Philippine duck, the Philippine duck is endemic to the Philippines, can however sometimes reach Taiwan or even Okinawa on rare occasions, the species is listed as vulnerable due to overhunting throughout the 60s to 80s, another danger the Philippine duck populations have to face is habitat loss, caused by the destruction of mangrove forests, aquafarming and wetland drainage.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 6:19 pm

Oh that duck better watch out for that eagle! Splendid job!

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 7:23 pm

Both are very well done and recognizable as their respective species. Good job!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 7:56 pm

As usually, very good job!! cheers cheers cheers drunken

You have now a wonderful water buffaloes family! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 10:07 pm

So delicate, so detailed, with your beautiful style incorporating so many colours and markings! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 2:44 am

Handpainted indeed! Beautiful as all your work is.
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 12:10 pm

I repainted a Bullyland spotted woodpecker as a Philippine woodpecker, this woodpecker species can be found throughout the subtropical and tropical moist forests across the Philippines.
Even though they are very common, they are still hard to spot due to their small size, camouflage pattern and their feeding habits as they prefer to poke around the wood rather than loud hammering.

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 12:49 pm

Epic. I didn't know this species, but I just checked it and your model is really faithful to the bird.
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 2:01 pm

Same comment here.. I don't know either.. what a great paint on it..

Congrats

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 4:02 pm

A truly stunning repaint. Wow, great work!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 7:45 pm

Very nice repaint into a interesting specie

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 7:49 pm

So beautiful, it's amazing how much detail you manage to add on compared to the previous model, all those speckles! cheers
And you have even made the tree much more realistic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 3:14 am

Love this color palette, it looks almost like painted metal. Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:07 am

I converted a rock pigeon by Papo into a Mindanao bleeding heart dove, this shy bird usually looks for food on the forest floor and runs away when threatened, it only flies or sits in trees on rare occasions when it’s frightened.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:24 am

A fantastic conversion! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 2:43 pm

Your Philippine fever is really strong! Very Happy This is an extremely heavy custom, as much as the frog-to-tarsier. Almost as difficult as making an entirely new model from zero. I like the photo with the pigeon on top of the branch with the woodpecker below - a scene that probably happens from time to time in nature.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 4:32 pm

Oh, I wouldn't call it that, it's just that my mother was born in Cebu and I also still have relatives there, so there is a personal connection.
I really wish there were more pigeon figures in neutral poses, on one side I am glad that Papo released that dove but on the other side, it being Noah's dove only leaves a few customization options, I think it might be easier to turn it into a passenger pigeon due to the pose and long wings, but other than that you can't do much with this white rock pigeon unless it is heavily reposed.
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 8:07 am

I painted a Schleich mini Tyrannosaurus as the one from Walking with Dinosaurs for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 9:58 am

Species conversion and sex change for the Schleich brown hen from 1987, turning it into a Palawan peacock-pheasant.

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 6:10 pm

Both are really nice! Really love the color of that pheasant! And the delicate green eyespots on the tail.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 6:27 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 8:05 pm

The transformation of that dove and chicken are amazing! You did such fine work on them both. The t rex is just marvellous too, I loved that series as a kid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs   Burger's Customs - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burger's Customs
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next