Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+3
widukind
landrover
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: I'm glad you think so   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:33 pm

Dear Roger,

Hey, thanks for the description, it really helped. Also, I'm glad you think that this figure will work in my collection. I already have the Schleich Plant Monster, so this one will fit right in. Also, what do you think of the friendly monsters and friendly aliens toobs? I am thinking of getting them for myself, but at this point, I'm not sure which figures I'll use in my kingdom. My queen's sculpture garden is going well, although there are still a few things I need for it. Also, did you know that the job of the Schleich Plant Monster is to be the queen's cup bearer? It's only fitting, considering that this guy has two heads and all. Anyway, no real news about new additions yet, but if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

P.S. Do you think the Papo human bat will work in my kingdom too?

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: See? Well, here's some news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 11:54 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just purchased the collecta uintatherium. Does anyone know if this figure has a movable jaw? I sure hope not. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

P.S. The current total in my collection is now 2708, and rising.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 12:45 am

If you mean 38957, a kind of vampire figure, I think it is quite cool and will go nicely with your other models.
About the friendly creatures TOOBS, I personally don't like them that much. Though, that's all a question of personal taste. They're excessively childish, I think they're not what you are looking for.
You're right, the Papo model will fit with the Schleich plant monster and I enjoy the use you give to your figures.

aschuck

PostSubject: That's what I meant   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 1:06 am

Dear Roger,

Yes, I did mean [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That figure is on my searchlist. I also recently ordered the collecta utahceratops and torosaurus. So the current total is now 2710, and rising. About the friendly toobs, I guess I'll have to see them in hand before I make any decisions. Thanks for letting me know about what you think of my figures. I like it that you appreciaate my kingdom.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Collecta dinosaur info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 2:13 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know if the Collecta Utahraptor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a movable jaw? If so, then I'll erase it from my searchlist.

Thanks for all your help,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari Ltd Vampire   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 3:19 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone happen to know if a vampire figure is part of the Safari zombies toob? Just wondering. Also, I hope no one minds that I did this, but I suggested some more toob ideas to some one at Safari. These ideas were inspired by the friendly monsters and aliens toobs, which I'll probably get for myself. No real news, at least for now, but I'm going to Volunteers of America next week, so we'll see if anything changes. Well, if anything does change, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 9:47 am

None of these CollectA you asked have movable jaws and I don't think there is a vampire among the zombies. Anna, if you want, you can ask me personally these questions, I'd be glad to help you out. Those I can't help, you can ask here as you've been doing.

aschuck

PostSubject: Mojo highland cow   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 10:40 pm

Hey Guys,

I just ordered the mojo highland cow, and the collecta Utahraptor for my collection. The current total is now 2712, and rising. I'm going to volunteers of america in a few days, so hopefully there'll be more news then. If there is, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from the Purplewood sculpture garden   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 8:29 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know, things are looking up in my kingdom of Purplewood. Currently, there're some new people coming in to my kingdom soon, plus my queen has started a sort of sculpture garden and museum. So, in light of this, I'm thinking about getting the In the sky toob, and Space toob for my kingdom. There's a few other toobs I'd like to get too, but as to what figures in those toobs I'll use, that remains to be seen. I know at least some of the friendly monsters and aliens will work quite well, (a good example would be the hand alien, and the tree monster), but I'm not sure what will happen with the others. As for other toobs I'll be getting, there's a whole bunch I still need, but I'll get them in time. And this is the end of the news from Purplewood.

Aschuck

P.S. If you want more information aabout Purplewood's history, just ask me, and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another meerkat   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 1:02 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I ordered the Safari meerkat with baby. This is the latest new addition to my collection. The total is now 2713, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More collecta news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 8:52 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to Bricks and Minifigs the other day, and found more stuff for my lego collection. But that's not all. I've also recently ordered some figures from Christy's Toy Outlet. Five of these came in the mail, and they were:

Mojo fun highland cow

CollectA utahceratops, utahraptor, uintatherium, and torosaurus.

So, it seems as though things are looking up for my collection. The current total is now 2722, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 4:34 pm

I like the uintatherium Collecta too, cheers cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Killer Whale female with open mouth jumbo size found!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 6:46 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the news today is good, very good. You see, Dad and I recently ordered the AAA Killer Whale Female with Open Mouth, jumbo from Ebay. And the package arrived today in the mail. So, ha ha, I have a AAA figure that no one else has! Ha ha ha! Okay okay, I didn't mean to be mean, but you see what I'm trying to say, right? Anyway, the current total in my collection is 2723, and rising. The AAA total is 336, and rising.

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, if you want, you can create a page on TAW with the title Killer Whale Female with Open Mouth, Jumbo. This should be listed in the AAA Killer Whales section.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:17 pm

Congratulations Anna for getting that beautiful and huge orca. I suppose it is solide and heavy, not hollow?
I opened a link to that figure on TAW as you suggested.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Jumbo Killer whale info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:59 pm

Dear Roger,

Hey, thanks. About the whale, it is indeed partially hollow, so it's not as heaavy as it would be if it were solid. I do like it, and I was impressed with the figure's condition when I got it in the mail today. Thank you for opening a link for it on TAW. Even though you don't have a picture of it, it's still a figure that you should take note about for TAW, because there might be other collectors looking for that figure. Keep up the work with the editing. I'll keep you informed if any more AAA figures come in to my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA sea turtle for TAW.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:47 pm

Dear Roger,

Hey, I have in my collection a AAA green sea turtle which is 13 inches long. Awhile ago, I tried to create a page for it on TAW, but I really didn't know what I was doing. So in light of this, could you create a page for this one? You can erase my mistake, if you like. No real news for new additions, but if anything changes, I'll let you know. The current total is still 2723, and rising.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 10:20 am

Actually the section of the sea turtles is quite confuse on TAW and I need to rework it. Though, without knowing the sizes of the ones listed, it won't be easy to get it right since AAA have similar looking sea turtles in many different sizes. There's an empty link for a large green sea turtle, I don't know if this one is supposed to be the 13 inches but I will take in consideration the information you provided.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA sea turtle info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 10:33 am

Dear Roger,

I think the empty link you mentioned is what I did, although when I tried to create the page properly, something went wrong. Anyway, if you can fix the link, that's a big help to me, since I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to creating pages. By the way, do you need any help with the AAA dinosaurs section? I only ask because I have several AAA dinosaurs that could be listed on TAW, but I have no way to take pictures right now. You see? I really do want to help out on TAW, I just don't know how. What I can tell you is the item number for the missing sea turtle is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It is about 13 inches long. You can find it at Christy's Toy Outlet, on their website. Just find the search box, and type in "Mamejo," and you might find it. I've gotten a bunch of AAA figures there, aaalthough my AAA collection is far from complete. Also, there exists a baby green sea turtle made by Mamejo, which is about 3 inches long. That one's item number is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The figure itself is the same mould as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], only smaller. I hope this helps.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Speaking of sea turtles by AAA ...   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 10:44 am

Dear Roger,

Hey, just F.Y.I., AAA also made a small (4 inches), leatherback sea turtle, and a loggerhead turtle, which is the same size as the leatherback turtle. I have both of these in my collection. They also made a green sea turtle from a different style of mould. This one comes in about three sizes: small 3 inches, medium 5 inches, and large 9 inches. All of these sizes are the same sort of shell pattern, only different in size. I have all 3 of these in my collection. There might be more sizes of sea turtles, but my advice is, if you're going to list these, put the size after the link. Sorry I can't provide pictures of these, but this info is the best I can do for you. Also, according to the topic AAA jumbos, AAA made a jumbo size (18 inches), sea turtle model too. Now that would be cool to have in my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA spiny lizard info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 10:28 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I ordered yet aanother AAA figure for my collection. It's a gray spiny lizard. I also ordered a mojo woolly mammoth calf. So, the current total is 2725, and rising. The AAA total is 337. Also, Roger, did you know that AAA used the same mould for all three spiny lizard models? All they did waas paint them differently, a gray one, a green one, and a brown one. I have the gray and brown models in my collection.

I hope this info helps,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Tomorrow's trip   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:06 am

Dear Sts Friends:

I'm going to bricks and minifigs tomorrow, so maaybe I'll have some news then. Nothing new to really report, except that in a few weeks, mom aand I will be placing a Safari order. And I guess this is about it for now. I'll post again if anything changes.

Aschuck

P.S. Thank you for the advice Roger. Now I know for sure that I won't collect those squishy animals.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: lego People   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 10:33 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to the Lego store today, and bought 3 lego hair-pieces for my minifigures. This is the only new addition news I have for now. I'll be going to Michaels next week, so there might be some more news again. The current total is now 2728, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More lego news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 6:10 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I received another envelope of lego parts in the mail. This is about it for news. The current total in my collection is 2732, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A little package   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 6:32 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I got a package from christy's toy outlet, which had the mojo fun woolly mammoth calf, aand the AAA gray spiny lizard in it. Also, I've done some research in to Collectible Wildlife Gifts. It turns out that they have this brand which is called ABC, but I suspect that is another mysterious name for AAA. So really AAA in disguise. I like disguises, aand being sneaky, aand all that. Anyway, I'll have to do some more digging to prove my theory, but this is good news for my collection. The current total is still at 2732, and rising.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Creative ideas I want to share   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 7:17 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, no real new additions news, but rather some interesting ideas having to do with taxidermy mounts, and animal track stamps.

1: this idea is more of an idea right now than an actual model, but here it is anyway. This is the general form for a male mint-dragon. Roger, please refer to my document that I sent you for a full description. basically, it's the hindquarters of a moose, plus a hen's feet, plus a peacock's tail unfolded, plus a goose's neck and chest, plus a peregrine falcon's wings, plus a crocodile's head, plus a horse's ears, plus a ram's horns. This whole form is covered with feathers. The peacock tail is blue, the hindquarters are mint green, the wings & feet are pale green, as is the head, and the neck and chest are dark blue. Keep in mind that I've never messed around with taxidermy very much, so I really don't know what I'm doing. I'm just writing these ideas to just get them out there. The point of using taxidermy mounts is because I'm trying to capture the right shape of this creature, and in order to do that, well, taxidermy mounts are a good starting point. Also, remember, this Mint-dragon is male, so he has to be green, because if he were yellow, then he would be a she. You see? And now to my second idea.

2: This idea is much like the first, only it's about animal tracks. Have you ever wondered what the tracks of your animal models actually look like when painted on paper? I certainly have. When I was a kid, I had this ostrich figure, lost years ago now, and I used to wonder: "What if I drew, or traced, around that bird's feet? What would that look like?" That was the beginning for this idea. Basically, I'm going to take animal track stamps, cover them with paint, and stamp them on paper. Now is that cool or what?

And so ends the ideas for now. If anyone likes these, please reply to this post, and let me know what you think.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next