Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+3
widukind
landrover
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The lonely Rivoli (A.K.A. the AAA sow from my collection).   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:51 am

Dear Sts Frientds:

Well, I've decided to abandon the ballet video project, because it would be really hard to share here on the forum. I was wondering though, would it be okay if I shared a short description of just who Rivoli and her goat friend are? Would this be okay? Because I'm about to post my idea here. Well, maybe I'll do it later.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 3:09 pm

Anna, that's your topic, feel free to share anything you want about your collection.
I don't know if you read what our friends wrote about AAA and ELC being different brands. ELC is not even a manufacturer and we don't know which brand manufactured to ELC when they sold those beautiful sets mixing figures marked ELC and other marked AAA. It is possible that AAA manufactured those figures exclusively to ELC but they were never seen marked as AAA figures.

aschuck

PostSubject: Another pig tale   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 5:03 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, here it is, the grand reveal of just who Rivoli and Esmeralda are! Rivoli got her name because she liked sparkly rhinestones a lot, although she never dared steal from any jewelery shop. She was too sensible for that kind of work. The figure that represents her is a 5-inch AAA sow pig that I got from veghead awhile back. Esmeralda on the other hand is a AAA nanny goat, also from veghead, who has a sort of simple, sunny sort of personality. All she wants to do is go out with the boy goats, and live life to the fullest. And basically, this is the end of the Rivoli tale. But wait, there's more! I went to Michaaels today, and purchased 3 toobs, aand the Gost Dragon figure. So now the current total is: 3634, and rising. And this is thuly the end of the news, for now. Well, if anything changes, I'll be sure and post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: figures leaving my collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 3:59 am

Hi guys,

Hey, I just wanted to inform you that some figures are leaving my collection. They are from various brands, but the reason why they're leaving is because they look very similar to something else, or they are the same mold of figure, only painted a different color. For me, this is slightly confusing, so I saaid: "Well, if I have a gray, brown, and green spiny lizard, then how will I tell them apart?" So I pulled a few of these confusing figures from my collection, and now the total is 3620, and rising. No news for new additions, so this is the latest. Well, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A Partial Collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 6:16 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hello again, my friends. Tonight I write to you about searchlist news. For the past day or so, I've been organizing my collection again, and it occurred to me that I really don't need every single AAA figure that was ever made. I mean, just think, if I collected like that, then yes, my collection would be huge, but then I would run out of space to store it all. You see the point I'm making? The way I see it, the idea behind this forum is not to have the largest collection, but to share your collection news with other collectors. So actually, all of us collectors only have partial sorts of collections. You see? Still, the work that's being done on TAW is, so to speak, very noble indeed. So I guess, continue, you editors, to enrich this forum! And I guess I'll just help out wherever I can. Currently in my collection the total is 3623, and rising. No news about new additions, but that could change soon. Well, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More lego news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:50 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to Bricks and Minifigs this week, and found more things for my lego collection. I purchased 1 lego set, and six hats/hair. All in all, it was well worth it. I'm also going to Tractor Supply in a few days, so there should be more figure news on the way. The current total in my collection is 3628, and rising. I am hoping to find more lego parts soon, because even though I'm not working on my figure collection proper, still there are models being added, because my legos are aa part of the whole collection. You see what I mean, right? Also, I've started a lego collectors reference guide, which lists all the lego parts I have. Obviously, this list does not include minifigure torsos, legs, heads, and other connecting parts, but it does list the parts which are the most important, that is, hats, hair, aanimals, accessories, and so on. Maybe one of these days, I'll complete the list, but we'll just cross that bridge when we get to it. For now, this is all the news, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news from the lego side of things   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 2:45 am

Dear Sts Friens:

Hey guys, I just counted my lego collection and my figure collection, and the current total is 3304, and rising. The total has only shrunk down because I'm making some changes to my lego collection. I just thought I'd let you know how things are going. Well, if anything changes, I'll post here again. No real news about new additions, but I am going to Tractor Supply this week, so there should be some news later on. Either way, I'll keep you informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA jumbo bear and elephant   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 3:53 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I ordered 2 more AAA figures for my collection, a jumbo bear, and an elephant of the same scale. These haven't arrived yet, but at least I've ordered them. The current total is 3306, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another hunt   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 10:20 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I think the order I placed is on its way. I'm still on the hunt for the AAA jumbo black bear, and the AAA jumbo lion, but hopefully I can get those soon. I'll be going to Traactor Supply tomorrow, so hopefully I'll find some more stuff. If I do, I'll let you know. The total in my collection at the moment is 3307, and rising. Well, if anything changes, I'll post here again, and tell you all about the latest news.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 3 Schleich figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 1:33 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went to tractor supply, and bought the following Schleich figures for my collection:

13933 pig

13974 rabbit

14870 salamander

Anyway, it was a good purchase, and the current total in my collection is now: 3310, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 7:16 pm

Congratulations, the rabbit is lovely figure Applause Applause Applause Applause

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Some major changes   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 11:03 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, well, finally the mojo fun skunk and the Schleich gorilla set (42601), are joining my collection. As of late, there have been some rather major changes in my lego collection. And of course, this has affected the total of my figure collection. So to make a long story short, the total currently is: 3213, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A box in the mail   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:07 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, a box arrived for me, and in it were two very nice AAA models. One was an elephant, a"nd the other one was a bear. I'll have to double check the poses, so I can tell you aabout them, but when I have aan accurate description, I'll let you know. In the mean time, here is a sort of preview of the grizzly bear:

This one is walking, with the mouth open, the head turned, and one foot lifted. I don't think this one is listed on TAW. Also, this bear has no fish in its mouth. As for the elephant, this one is walking, with the head turned, and the trunk raised. The item number of the bear is 53012, I think. The item number of the elephant is 53009. These are both made by AAA.

Anyway, if you want more pose details, please reply to this post, and I'll do my best to answer your questions. Well, this is all the news there is, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA elephant info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 9:34 pm

Hi guys,

Hey, here's some useful info for TAW, concerning the new AAA elephant in my collection.

This one is indeed "Jumbo" sized, which is about 15 inches or larger, in some cases. The elephant's is turned to the right, and the trunk is up. Does the AAA elephant pictured on TAW have any of these characteristics? If you want info on the bear, I'll check the pose of that one tomorrow.

Also, Christy, from Christy's Toy Outlet, says that she'll be able to get more jumbo sized Mamejo models in the future. So, all in all, things are looking up once again.

Well, if anything changes, I'll post here again, and of course, I'll keep you informed about the latest new additions.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA bear info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 12:53 am

Hi guys,

Okay, here is the info about the bear:

The mouth is open, the head is turned to the left, and the right front leg is raised. The size is 13 inches, or there abouts. I couldn't exactly measure the figure itself, so I took a guess. Anyway, this probably isn't the grizzly bear pictured on TAW, but still, editors take note. After all, this information might be useful in creating a new page. Well, if anyone wants more info, just ask me, and I'll do my best to answer your questions. Also, there's a second coming soon in the mail. This one has the Schleich gorilla family set, and a Mojo Fun skunk inside it. I'm excited to see these too.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Schleich and Mojo news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am

Hi guys,

Well, the Mojo skunk, and the Schleich gorilla set have finally joined my collection. They came the other day in the mail. My lego collection is also doing good, although I might have to get more hats and hair. But, as with all the other collection jobs, that's another one that falls in to the life long work category. Anyway, right now, the current total in my collection is 3215, and rising. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Thoughts about the Schleich Fennec fox   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi again, hey, is there anyone else besides me who feels like the sculpt of the Schleich Fennec Fox could have been better than it actually is? Just wondering, because I really do think that Schleich should at least consider doing a better fennec fox, but then again, they might not. I only got the Fennec in the first place because I've never had a Schleich fennec in my collection, and regardless of how bad it's turned out, I'll still keep it, aas part of my wild dog household. Anywway, if aany of you feel like I do about this, let me know. Also, I'll be going to Michaels next week, so hopefully I'll have more news soon. If I do, I'll keep you informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Mojo additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 5:05 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I ordered the following Mojo figures from Christy's Toy Outlet:

Mojo kangaroo, Timber wolf Walking, and coral snake.

I can't wait until these arrive, I'm so excited. Also this week, I'll be going to Michaels, so there'll be more new additions on the way soon.

The current total in my collection is: 3218, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Christy's Toy outlet news.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 5:13 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest: A few days ago, I received aanother box from Christy's toy outlet. In it there were three figures: a Mojo coral snake, kangaroo, and one other one which I can't remember what it was. Anyway, all of these ended up in my collection. As for other news, today, I ordered a CollectA peacock, And a papo king cobra and scorpion from Christy's Toy Outlet, so those should be arriving soon. An this is all the news I have for the moment. Well, if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Mojo hen eating found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:17 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, a package arrived for me in the mail, which had the following figures in it:

Mojo hen eating.

Papo king cobra.

Papo scorpion.

And CollectA peacock.

All in all, they look really nice, and I do hope to get more of these real soon. The package came from Christy's Toy Outlet. Well, this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll post the news here.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hi again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 3:19 pm

Hi guys,

Well, after doing the math over again, and a trip to bricks and minifigs, here is the current total of my collection so far. The total is: 3322, and rising. No real news about new additions, but if anything changes, I'll just post here again.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A quick post   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I just thought I'd tell you all, things are looking up again in my collection. The current total is 4017, and I'll give more details tomorrow. Let's just say, there's lots of new additions news. Including more Schleich additions.

Thanks for understanding,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More collection news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 5:11 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest: Schleich 14874, 14876, and 42658 have joined my collection, along with several lego animals, and a safari model which I found at a resale shop. I've also counted my shell collection lately, so now the total in my collection is up really high, but I'm not sure just how high. That remains to be seen. Well, this is all the news for now, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A Schleich cat   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:59 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I almost forgot to tell you, I also received the Schleich british shorthair cat. Also, a few figures are comimg from Christy's Toy Outlet.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A bit of furniture   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:40 pm

Hi guys,

Well, there's not much to report, except that the current total in my collection is 3987, and rising. I'm also going to Bricks and Minifigs next week, so there'll be more news soon. Well, I'll let you know if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next