Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+3
widukind
landrover
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: 5 more mojo figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 1:24 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I ordered 5 more figures for my collection. They were:

Mojo Sea lion, Megacerops, daeodon, narwhal, and hyaenodon.

Also, I'll be going to Michaels tomorrow, so that should bring in more news too. The current total is 2737, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More stuff from michaels   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:44 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went to michaaels, and purchased the safari wild and wild west toobs, aalong with a bear figure, and a tiger figure. And this is aabout it for news, for now. The current total is now 2750 models, and rising.

Well, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 3 more figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:00 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, today, I ordered 3 more models from Christy's Toy Outlet, which were a megamouth shark by Safari, aa bottlenosed dolphin by mojo, and a common dolphin also by mojo. So, things are looking up in my collection, at least for right now. The current total is 2755, and rising. Also, I'll be placing another order this coming monday, with a place called collectible wildlife gifts. Has anyone else ordered from there?

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The results from christy's toy outlet   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 11:07 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the first of two boxes from christy's Toy outlet has arrived today in the mail. Still waiting for three more figures, and this monday, I'll be placing an order for some more. I really liked the figures I got today. All five of them went in to my collection. Anyway, the current total is 2755, and rising. Well, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another 3 figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 2:38 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, a box arrived from Christy's Toy Outlet, and it contained a Safari Ltd Megamouth shark, and two mojo dolphins. Also, I've recently ordered 2 Collecta dinosaurs, and a collecta llaama. I'll be going to bricks nd minifigs later this week, so that trip should bring in some models too. The current total is now 2758, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Lego news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 9:37 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to Bricks and Minifigs today, and purchased more lego parts for my collection. Among these parts, there were two minifigure costumes that look really cool. They are bboth considered to be minifigure headgear. one costume is the cap of a mushroom, and the other is a triceratops head. Anyway, I found some great stuff today, and the current total is now 2765, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news from collecta.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 8:18 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I got a box from Christy's Toy Outlet, which had 3 Collecta dinosaurs in it, along with a collecta ostrich, and a collecta llama. I'm still planning on doing an ebay order really soon, so that should be good. I've also, finally, seen up close the Safari Ltd. Ghost Dragon. This one will be joining my collection too. Anyway, the current total is now 2769, and rising. Well, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed, and I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 9:21 pm

Your collection is growing very fast!

aschuck

PostSubject: Because of my legos   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 9:59 pm

Hi there,

The reason why my collection has grown so large, is because I'm now counting my playmobil and lego figures with the other models. Therefore, every time I get something for my legos, the whole collection total goes up. But yes, you're right, my collection is growing very fast.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich or not Schleich accessories?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 10:10 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, well, I've been thinking about the accessories part of my collection, and I've been wondering, does anyone else count the Schleich accessories sets they have in their collections? You see, I'm thinking of doing this in my collection, but I wanted to see if anyone else was thinking along the same lines. Well, if any of you other collectors have any input for solving this little dilemma, your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Papo emeraald Dragon info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 11:23 pm

Hi guys,

Hey, I'm on the hunt for the Papo Emerald Dragon. Does anyone know if that one has 2 heads? I need to know this because the king of all my mythical creatures is a 2-headed dragon, and it would make sense if his queen had two heads as well. So the question is: does the Emerald Dragon have two heads? If anyone has info about this, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

P.S. I'm also thinking of getting the papo ruby and crystal dragons too.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More coming soon news from my collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 5:27 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I just wanted to report that the Safari Farm, in the sky, halloween, pirates, and prehistoric life toobs will be joining my collection soon. This brings the full total to 2801, and rising. The flowers toob and a few other discontinued toobs will also be joining my collection too. Anyway, this is the latest news, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 12:44 pm

Yes, Anna, the Papo Emerald Dragon has two heads.

aschuck

PostSubject: More news later   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 8:10 pm

Hi guys,

Hey, I'll be going to Michaels later this week, which should be good for my collection. The figure I'm planning on getting is the Safari Ghost dragon. When I first saw that one on a shelf, I thought: "Oh! So this is what that figure looks like. I wonder if it would work in my collection?" Well, I've decided to get that figure for myself. Also, I'll be placing an ebay order tomorrow, and I'll be ordering a Safari treasure chest for my kingdom. Right now, the current total is 2777, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Mystery solved   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 3:37 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I have more news, and all of it is good. First, the total in my collection (including accessories), has gone up quite a bit. The new total is now 3610, and rising. Also, next month sometime, I'll be ordering a large farm life set from Schleich, so there should be more accessories on the way soon. I went to Michaels the other day, and purchased 2 toobs: the in the sky toob, and the south african animals toob. So at least I'm some things crossed off my searchlist. Anyway, this is the latest as far as news for new additions goes, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Mojo octopus   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:02 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, well, here's the latest news: I've recently ordered the Mojo fun Octopus for my collection, and things are looking up for the lego side of the world too. Just so you know, the current total is: 3614, and rising. I'll also be going to michaels, and bricks and minifigs this week, so more news is on the way. Well, if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Purplewood history   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 6:03 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I just wanted to let you know1 I'm writing a history of my kingdom Purplewood, and so far the project is going well. Also, I'll be going to Tractor Supply next week, so more new additions are on the way. As for other news, I'll be going to michaels tomorrow, so that should be good. Well, not much else to report, except that I'll be placing orders with Christy's Toy Outlet and Veghead sometime soon. Well, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

P.S. Hey, is there anyone else on this forum who has more than 300 AAA figures, or do I have the largest AAA figure collection on this forum? Just wondering.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The AAA figure Filming Project   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 7:38 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi again, hey, I just had this great idea: What if I could film some of my figures doing things, and then post my films here on the forum? What do you think about that? I think it's an interesting idea. The first of these films will be a ballet, performed by a AAA sow and nanny goat, dancing to part of a Mozart sonata. I have the figures picked out already, and the music all set up, but what I don't have is a good way to record or film this ballet. So this idea is still in progress, but it's good, don't you think? Anyway, once I've successfully filmed the ballet, aand worked out all the posting details, you'll be able to watch the first experimental film here on the forum. I hope you like it, because the idea itself is really good. Anyway, I'll keep you all informed about this project, and hopefully I'll have some more results soon.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: An Elc question   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:20 am

Hi Guys,

Hey, I was wondering, are AAA aand ELC two different names for the same brand? The reason why I ask is because sometime soon, I'll be working on displaying some of my collection on aa bookcase, and it occurred to me that maybe the ELC and AAA figures should be listed together in my collecting document. So the question is, should I list the ELC figures in the entry which says: "AAA?" If I do that, then my AAA total will go up, but aat this point, I'm not sure what to do. Anyway, if you could help me solve this dilemma, that would be greaat.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Magofu

Magofu

Country/State : España

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 12:49 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi again, hey, I just had this great idea: What if I could film some of my figures doing things, and then post my films here on the forum? What do you think about that? I think it's an interesting idea. The first of these films will be a ballet, performed by a AAA sow and nanny goat, dancing to part of a Mozart sonata. I have the figures picked out already, and the music all set up, but what I don't have is a good way to record or film this ballet. So this idea is still in progress, but it's good, don't you think? Anyway, once I've successfully filmed the ballet, aand worked out all the posting details, you'll be able to watch the first experimental film here on the forum. I hope you like it, because the idea itself is really good.  Anyway, I'll keep you all informed about this project, and hopefully I'll have some more results soon.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Go head with that!
Back to top Go down
Magofu

Magofu

Country/State : España

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 12:59 pm

aschuck wrote:
Hi Guys,

Hey, I was wondering, are AAA aand ELC two different names for the same brand? The reason why I ask is because sometime soon, I'll be working on displaying some of my collection on aa bookcase, and it occurred to me that maybe the ELC and AAA figures should be listed together in my collecting document. So the question is, should I list the ELC figures in the entry which says: "AAA?" If I do that, then my AAA total will go up, but aat this point, I'm not sure what to do. Anyway, if you could help me solve this dilemma, that would be greaat.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

I think ELC is another brand
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 1:03 pm

Magofu wrote:
aschuck wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 1:08 pm

Jimmy Chen wrote:
Magofu wrote:
aschuck wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

I also think so
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 1:10 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi again, hey, I just had this great idea: What if I could film some of my figures doing things, and then post my films here on the forum? What do you think about that? I think it's an interesting idea. The first of these films will be a ballet, performed by a AAA sow and nanny goat, dancing to part of a Mozart sonata. I have the figures picked out already, and the music all set up, but what I don't have is a good way to record or film this ballet. So this idea is still in progress, but it's good, don't you think? Anyway, once I've successfully filmed the ballet, aand worked out all the posting details, you'll be able to watch the first experimental film here on the forum. I hope you like it, because the idea itself is really good.  Anyway, I'll keep you all informed about this project, and hopefully I'll have some more results soon.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

waiting excitedly for that. :)
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 1:19 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I just wanted to let you know1 I'm writing a history of my kingdom Purplewood, and so far the project is going well. Also, I'll be going to Tractor Supply next week, so more new additions are on the way. As for other news, I'll be going to michaels tomorrow, so that should be good. Well, not much else to report, except that I'll be placing orders with Christy's Toy Outlet and Veghead sometime soon. Well, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

P.S. Hey, is there anyone else on this forum who has more than 300 AAA figures, or do I have the largest AAA figure collection on this forum? Just wondering.

You probably have more than I do.:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next