Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany idea of making products.

Go down 
+20
Klaudia199219
snailtime
Ana
bmathison1972
MartinH
aschuck
Roger
Jill
MansoBoricua
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
widukind
NightLioness
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
lucky luke
Stripedhyena
Toymany-kenc
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Toymany idea of making products. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toymany idea of making products.   Toymany idea of making products. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 10:30 am

Although I don't actively use my Facebook account, I decided to follow your page because I understand the importance of a growing number of followers for your brand's social media presence. However, like Christophe, I hope that your interaction with the community, which we value greatly, will continue here as well, as this is a different experience compared to social media.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Toymany idea of making products.   Toymany idea of making products. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 1:54 pm

I am another one! :)
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Toymany idea of making products.   Toymany idea of making products. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 4:46 pm

Congratulations, good job!Smile Applause cheers
I look forward to their release drunken bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Toymany idea of making products.   Toymany idea of making products. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 12:36 am

Toymany-kenc wrote:
bjarki12 wrote:
I really enjoy seeing the work-in-progress photos! Thanks for showing us! What kind of sculpting material do you use?
Thanks!In Chinese it translates to oily mud. It is made from a mixture of paraffin, stone powder, petroleum jelly, calcium carbonate, and color powder. It is a relatively hard clay that becomes highly plastic with increasing temperature Very Happy

I'm sorry I didn't answer this more promptly! Thank you for telling me! I enjoy trying to sculpt, but am still figuring out which materials are best. It's great to have your professional opinion!

Thanks for showing more of your progress photos since then, too! They're looking great!
Back to top Go down
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Toymany idea of making products.   Toymany idea of making products. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 3:50 am

Thanks for the support, I'm not giving up on updating on the sts forums. I've always prioritised updating the forums before and your guys thoughts are important to us.

To attract more fans, my supervisor has advised me to post this material on Facebook first, followed by updates on the forums and other platforms.Because we see that some users will post on Facebook before we post :)

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/toymanyofficial

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Toymany idea of making products.   Toymany idea of making products. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 7:16 am

That’s fine 🤗
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany idea of making products.   Toymany idea of making products. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 12:22 pm

We understand your priorities but as long as you find time to share your news here, it will be great! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Toymany idea of making products.   Toymany idea of making products. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany idea of making products.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6