Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus

Go down 
+32
Buzzcocks
CodyK2004
Farm collector
Bloodrayne
jarda
Balaenoptera
Katy Leven
Gecko08
MansoBoricua
Caracal
Taos
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Tupolew Tu-154
Ana
sunny
landrover
Roger
Joliezac
endogenylove
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
pipsxlch
bmathison1972
George
jtoddthree@gmail.com
aschuck
Wildheart
costicuba
MartinH
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 10:08 pm

Well, I defintely have a preference for the puma. Laughing
Here is the Party Dragon. affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Caracal

Country/State : France

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:53 pm

fine puma but so big!..
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 12:18 am

I like the Estemmenosuchus. A friend for the Collecta one.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: The party animals toob   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 1:12 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, have you heard? Safari has released a Party animals designer toob. I know for a fact that this won't be going in to my collection, but this toob isn't for everyone. Still, it's an interesting idea, even if I won't be getting it. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you all know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 1:17 am

I looked them up on their facebook... Its a cute idea! Not something I really need but very cute. This will definitely appeal to those people who use Safari models for crafts and parties etc.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 10:50 am

A gator with an orange ribbon? How does it work to the reputation of the croc family? Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 11:57 am

I hope they will do the same with dinos Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:18 am

The Estemmenosuchus looks great, I’m most likely purchasing it.

Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:16 am

Gecko08 wrote:
The Estemmenosuchus looks great, I’m most likely purchasing it.
I hope there’ll be more prehistoric animals like Plateosaurus Placerias Argetinosaurus protoceratops maiasaura Saurolophus nothronychus polacanthus
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 6:45 pm

According to a DTF member and Safari employee, we should be getting several reveals soon (before the end of the month ???) and they should continue for a while. :) Keep your eyes peeled on Safari social media!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 7:02 pm

ha, speaking of...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am inclined to say the one tail looks more foxy to me, but it could be a new arctic wolf. A tree boa? A new dragon and... some sort of cetacean. Promising images!

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Teaser image from Safari’s Instagram of four figures being revealed this week! Looks like a dragon, an Arctic fox, a green snake (green tree Python?) and a cetacean (orca?)

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 7:04 pm

Ah, you beat me to it by a few seconds!

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 7:05 pm

Just saw their instagram post and came here! I definitely think it’s a green tree boa, arctic fox, and some sort of porpoise but it’s hard to tell. I’m very pleasantly surprised with the amount of new releases so far this year. I just hope some become available soon. I have Bernie bucks saved up on my Safari account I’d like to use Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 8:29 pm

Whoa, that looks promising!
I'm especially looking forward to see the dragon type creature. Let's see what the models will look like.
Does someone know how big the puma in centimetres is?
It's part of their normal-sized line and not IC, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 5:40 am

Katy Leven wrote:
Whoa, that looks promising!
I'm especially looking forward to see the dragon type creature. Let's see what the models will look like.
Does someone know how big the puma in centimetres is?
It's part of their normal-sized line and not IC, isn't it?

According to their site the puma is 13.97cm long and 5.715cm tall. And its not an IC figure but part of their "normal-sized" line North American Collection

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 9:43 am

Thank you for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 1:00 pm

Looks like the cetacean might be a Fin whale, or a member of the Bryde´s whale complex
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 8:52 pm

ATF/DTF member Shane (works for safari) confirmed it is not an orca calf (popular guesses over there). I shared your thoughts Balaenoptera there too. Shane said (not as a direct response to that) that no one had guessed it yet.

Could it be a porpoise or a beaked whale family member? The fluke looks rather wide laterally and not as deep (at least to my eye). It also lacks the drastic curvature of an orca for example.

The other two are, to me, clearly an arctic fox to replace their dated one and an emerald tree boa. Of course the fantasy figure is anyone's guess.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 2:21 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
ATF/DTF member Shane (works for safari) confirmed it is not an orca calf (popular guesses over there). I shared your thoughts Balaenoptera there too. Shane said (not as a direct response to that) that no one had guessed it yet.

Could it be a porpoise or a beaked whale family member? The fluke looks rather wide laterally and not as deep (at least to my eye). It also lacks the drastic curvature of an orca for example.

The other two are, to me, clearly an arctic fox to replace their dated one and an emerald tree boa. Of course the fantasy figure is anyone's guess.

I am very happy to see it isn't a killer whale calf/adult! I don't know what other's guesses are but I pulled out my marine mammals book to double check some species. My first thought was a right whale dolphin, but the coloration doesn't look right. I was thinking maybe a strap-toothed whale also but that doesn't seem right either. I can't find any that seem to look exactly the same with the coloration so I guess we will have to wait and see cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 5:20 pm

So, it IS an orca, but instead of the generic "killer whale" this is a type D orca!
Type D Orca

I think they did a great job. Its a specific animap, a dynamic pose, and a different take on the typical orca model.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 8:59 pm

And now the Arctic Fox!

Should be 2 more reveals tomorrow. I am told there is more, but not sure on the release dates yet.

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 11:11 pm

I quite like the Type D orca and I will probably get it. The fox, though...well, like they always say, if you've nothing nice to say, better to say nothing at all Shocked

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 11:36 pm

At first I was disappointed to see yet another orca, but when I realized it was a D type I was pleasantly surprised. I'll have to pick it up. I quite like the arctic fox too! I already have a few arctic foxes but I love foxes so I'll get that one too. Wow they will have even more after the boa and fantasy figure? I'm happy to see this must mean they are financially recovering cheers

Also for anyone interested the new Australia toob, leopard gecko, and great grey owl are now in stock on their website. I will wait until more is available so I can get free shipping Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 12:13 am

I think the fox was needed, their old one representarive of their old style. I welcome it, as a canid collector too.

Yes, from the releases so far it appears that Safari has quite recovered financial hardship and has hit the ground running! The only issue still present is the availability (manufacturing to shipping to stocking in stores is still a bit delayed). But Safari has a pulse and is gaining steam! I have been very happy with releases so far and yet... theres more!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next