Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus

Go down 
+32
Buzzcocks
CodyK2004
Farm collector
Bloodrayne
jarda
Balaenoptera
Katy Leven
Gecko08
MansoBoricua
Caracal
Taos
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Tupolew Tu-154
Ana
sunny
landrover
Roger
Joliezac
endogenylove
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
pipsxlch
bmathison1972
George
jtoddthree@gmail.com
aschuck
Wildheart
costicuba
MartinH
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 7:52 pm

Finally Very Happy
Beside some toob figures, my first real newcomer wish from Safari :)
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 7:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A new teaser from safari, featuring a deer of some kind, a tadpole (?) and a florida/Everglades toob!

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 2:50 pm

Yes!! I’ve been wanting an axolotl!! So excited for a Florida toob. The ungulate looks like an elk but they already have one in production.. so not sure what it could be.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 3:33 pm

The elk was released in 2013, it is either a replacement or a WW figure would be my guess.

I am excited. I will need 3 axolotls, I have a niece and nephew obssessed with them. It appears the toob is an Everglades/Florida wildlife toob.

Safari insider on ATB says there should be 2 or 3 more weeks of reveals and that should wrap up 2023 for them.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 6:03 pm

Just got confirmation the elk is indeed a WW model, so it'll be a big bull. Curious if they have it doing anything interesting like bugling though...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 6:31 pm

Given I grew up on the outskirts of the Glades, the toob will be a must for me.
Eager to see an axlotl. Especially if it's the quality of some of their recent herps.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 7:11 pm

here he is Kelly. :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 7:31 pm

It is an axolotl yes!! Ooh a WW bull elk sounds really nice. I’ve gotten a few WW figures and they’re always gorgeous and well priced. I just don’t have room for them.. but I plan on getting the moose and white-tailed deer so I’ll have to get this elk too.

2-3 more weeks of reveals!? And we’ve been getting multiple reviews a week… holy moly!! I’m overjoyed to see my favorite brand with so many new releases. I’m going to have to save up for all these. I will be going to Florida again this year and I plan on stopping in at their Toy Topia shop again. Maybe some more new figures will be in stock there Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 8:54 pm

I will try to update this topic with the 2023 reveals sometime this week unless someone beats me to it. For now, here they are on their website. Scroll down to the Majungasaurus, and anything that is a toy animal figure up is '23 Safari announcements.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2023 4:51 pm

Here is the wildlife wonders elk! Really beautiful figure. I would like to get this one along with their WW moose & white-tailed buck cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2023 5:23 pm

Thanks for posting the images Jolie.

My only critique is that the antlers are a bit spindly. The main beam and the base of each tine should be thicker. BUT he is a handsome elk bull nonetheless!

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2023 6:02 pm

I wonder what animals will be present in the Florida toob Very Happy An alligator and manatee for sure, but there seems to be more fishes and reptiles in the toob :) I´m very excited
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2023 7:49 pm

Pictures of the axolotl are up now as well. It's a big one too.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 12:05 am

Yeah, an axolotl. The Schleich one is also nice, but more for extraterrestial. ^^

Elk is also nice. A big deer for fantasy worlds.

Now a giant isopod for wildlife wonders/incedible creatures, please.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 3:23 pm

Everglades toob like we all guessed! I love the diversity here! I can add almost all of these to my Florida-themed shelf. I especially love the snail kite, indigo snake, gar, and soft shell turtle Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 3:39 pm

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several new species at a good size for me: Snail Kite, Florida gar (different species than alligator gar), Florida softshell turtle, eastern indigo snake. The wood stork and otter might go in, too, depending on their size (I'd like to replace the Safari NAW otter)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 3:57 pm

Who said Safari Ltd was dying? Laughing

2023 is turning into a festival, week after week.

Lots of beautiful IC and WW models. I'm not usually a toob collector but Safari Ltd is disrupting my lifestyle with its European and Florida toobs. Palmface
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 4:35 pm

Oh, yes! What an amazing tube! The snail kite, florida softshell, florida gar, indigo snake, and wood stork will all be joining my collection! And the other figures, especially that manatee, are beautiful as well even if I will not keep them. As someone who previously said on this forum, “safari is dead”, I take it back 100%! The current resurgence is fantastic to see!

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 7:26 pm

I m very happy because Safari is back to its glory cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 8:17 pm

I think its another fantastic toob! And like everyone else, I am happy to see a pulse for Safari again. :)

I was hoping for an American crocodile. So glad they included this rare species. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 8:20 pm

A few must haves in that toob

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 8:33 pm

The snail kite, florida gar, indigo snake, and wood stork are must haves for my collection :) Haha, I just bought the Yowie American Crocodile from Andreas ^^
But it's the third toob in a row with new species for my collection :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 9:00 pm

Wonderful tube,a must have!!

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 12:09 am

Does anyone know the scale the of tube-figurines?

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 4:28 pm

Impatient to see comparison pictures to evaluate the scales! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next