Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus

Go down 
+32
Buzzcocks
CodyK2004
Farm collector
Bloodrayne
jarda
Balaenoptera
Katy Leven
Gecko08
MansoBoricua
Caracal
Taos
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Tupolew Tu-154
Ana
sunny
landrover
Roger
Joliezac
endogenylove
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
pipsxlch
bmathison1972
George
jtoddthree@gmail.com
aschuck
Wildheart
costicuba
MartinH
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyTue 23 May 2023 - 18:33

endogenylove wrote:
Another new announcement already from Instagram- here is the European Animals Toob! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It features Chamois, Capercaillie, White Stork, Red Deer, European Badger, Wild Boar, Eurasian Sparrowhawk, Wels Catfish, and European Eel!

Wow that's amazing, I will need this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyTue 23 May 2023 - 19:11

Nice again, but also no new specie for me Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyTue 23 May 2023 - 19:13

Such a cool tube and how surprising it is Safari providing an European tube!
I love the badger and a few more, I miss a red fox but I understand why it is not included. I like the fact they avoided species that we can find easily in North America. Great job Safari! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyTue 23 May 2023 - 22:34

I'm not really a tube, toob, collector and the down under isn't appealing to me but the European fauna tube is already on my wantlist Shocked Great job Applause
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 May 2023 - 5:41

Nice, but WHERE is the roe deer?

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 May 2023 - 15:09

I love these! I have the old Australia toob so most of these I have but I have to get it for that kakapo & tuatara! Laughing The Europe toob was also a surprise and there are many in there I want! Can't wait to see these, hopefully we won't have to wait too long bounce

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 May 2023 - 16:32

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Nice, but WHERE is the roe deer?

Roe deer are very stubborn these days.I'm also curious to see which brand will release a roe deer again, it seems this animal is now forgoten forever. Let's hope CollectA releases one or even Schleich since they're now able of sculpting delicate creatures as they did with the current gazelle.

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 May 2023 - 20:43

The australian continent toob has nothing new from Australia, however some interesting species from New Zealand. So, I would argue that´s a good toob, even that there aren´t so much new models. I love the kakapo, as I was never in love with the S&N figure, however I will not buy a whole toob for only one small model where I already have another rendition.

The European toob is interesting, some unusual models. The european eel, the Eurasian Sparrowhawk and the Wels Catfish would be totally new figures for me. Even on TAI, there aren´t so many of those, there are some wels, but no European.

The Gray Owl, even that it´s another subspecies than the Bullyland model, is nice, but no priority for the moment.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 10:28

I am always happy to see more toob-sized animals. In my opinion, the bright, contrasting colouring style that Safari uses works well for some figures like the badger and even the chamois, but I prefer more subtle shades for others such as the deer, stork and capercaille. Still, the painting quality of the recent toobs has improved compared to past toobs; it's now rare to find paint in the wrong places.

Does anyone know the exact shoulder height of the wild boar?

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 10:43

rogerpgvg wrote:
I am always happy to see more toob-sized animals. In my opinion, the bright, contrasting colouring style that Safari uses works well for some figures like the badger and even the chamois, but I prefer more subtle shades for others such as the deer, stork and capercaille. Still, the painting quality of the recent toobs has improved compared to past toobs; it's now rare to find paint in the wrong places.

Check this review on Animal Toy Blog Very Happy I think the boar should fit nicely in your 1/32 collection!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 18:23

Thanks, Ana, that's good news. Wels catfish can sometimes be very large so it can be used for 1/32 scale too.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 May 2023 - 6:41

More toobs? Then i want:

Ediacarium toob
Devonian toob
Carboniferous toob
Permian toob

Microbe toob
Snail toob
Worm toob
Horse evolution toob
Whale evolution toob

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 May 2023 - 7:52

Ana wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:

Check this review on Animal Toy Blog Very Happy I think the boar should fit nicely in your 1/32 collection!

Independantly from scale, the wild boar and chamois are the biggest reasons for me to buy this toob.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 May 2023 - 15:14

Very nice European tube,will add to my wishlist.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 May 2023 - 21:55

Like Christophe, I am interested by the wild boar and the chamois but what a pity there is no wild european wild cat!
Back to top Go down
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 May 2023 - 2:47

endogenylove wrote:
Another new announcement already from Instagram- here is the European Animals Toob! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It features Chamois, Capercaillie, White Stork, Red Deer, European Badger, Wild Boar, Eurasian Sparrowhawk, Wels Catfish, and European Eel!

I'm kind of interested in the Capercaillie and the sparrowhawk... Very nice!

Still, I'll wait until these are individually available on eBay.

Kind of bad that not much of wild cattle were released since 2021 by anyone... Still, Safari did a good job on many other lesser-known species I'm doing research into! :)
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 18:35

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 18:56

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 21:41

One more puma for my collection. I like it even if I think it could be done better.
Let's hope it won't take long to someone show it on forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 22:17

I think it looks like a nice female to contrast with the big male from before. :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 22:35

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I think it looks like a nice female to contrast with the big male from before. :)

It is nice for sure. In this catalogue picture it looks quite balanced but on other non catalogue pictures it looks quite massive.I like the colors, the black markings on tail and back of the ears and the inner leg is not completely "flat". I want it and I'm so happy Safari decided to release one but I suspect it is not yet the ultimate puma figure. However, it looks better than the current Papo.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 23:49

I think this may be my favorite puma yet... But I'd have to see in hand Laughing Like you said I don't think its perfect but it looks really good and I'm excited to get one cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 9:12

Nice puma

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 9:34

I like this puma very much, it is the most interresting puma I see since the older Papo. With 14cm length, perhaps it could be 1/15 drunken

The Estemnosuchus isn't bad too and I think I could spend moneyy for it. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 21:50

For those who collect fantasy figures. "Party" dragon

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next