Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus

Go down 
+32
Buzzcocks
CodyK2004
Farm collector
Bloodrayne
jarda
Balaenoptera
Katy Leven
Gecko08
MansoBoricua
Caracal
Taos
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Tupolew Tu-154
Ana
sunny
landrover
Roger
Joliezac
endogenylove
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
pipsxlch
bmathison1972
George
jtoddthree@gmail.com
aschuck
Wildheart
costicuba
MartinH
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:12 pm

I really love this model. Surely a denser pattern would result more realistic but I understand their decision for a simpler pattern. The sculpt is really good and it is a perfect candidat to be repainted.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:58 am

I have seen real geckos colored much like this- beautiful! Up there with the crested.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:03 am

pipsxlch wrote:
I have seen real geckos colored much like this- beautiful! Up there with the crested.  

I agree, if it is as beautiful as in the pics, Im' sure to find a place for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 4:30 am

Gorgeous model by Safari! I'm definitely picking this one up! cheers I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 3:36 pm

Two more:

Incredible Creatures tuatara:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and Wings of the World Great Grey Owl:

Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 3:58 pm

these are beautiful cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:28 pm

I agree! Gorgeous new models, hope to have in hand soon.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:40 pm

What can I say? I like the Tuatara very much and I would like to know its size.
For the owl, I find pluses and minuses. I'm happy that Safari Ltd produces a species that is quite rare in the toy world but I find the face paint a bit rough.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:48 pm

The owl could be better. But i am sure Bullyland as a european brand have the eurasian and Safari Ltd as a american brand have the american subspecie. At the moment that owl is my first wish of all the major brand newcomers after the few Papo figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 6:21 pm

Kiki, the Tuatara is part of their IC line, so it will be rather large and detailed. The website says it is just over 7 inches long and 2 inches "tall".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 6:24 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
What can I say? I like the Tuatara very much and I would like to know its size.
For the owl, I find pluses and minuses. I'm happy that Safari Ltd produces a species that is quite rare in the toy world but I find the face paint a bit rough.

Same for me. Honestly, I am probably going to stick with Bullyland and pass on Safari.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 11:44 pm

Two very good ideas and the owl enters directly my wish list.
It is easy to distinguish both subspecies, the European is called great grey owl while the North American is called great gray owl. Laughing
Seriously, it is not that easy but I agree with Andreas. Very Happy

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptySat May 06, 2023 12:01 am

I have the bullyland owl and don't really feel a need to replace it with this, but it is not bad and has a certain charm to it!

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptySat May 06, 2023 2:08 am

WOW! I was so excited when I saw these this morning! I don't have a tuatara in my collection and an IC one?! Yes please! Laughing

Safari's Wings of the World series is probably my favorite line out there so I'm always so excited to see a new addition. I especially love their owls and their great horned owl is one of my favorite figures, this one reminds me a lot of that figure and I'm super excited to get it!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 4:56 pm

A new tube, only a couple of new sculpts though. They recycled a few from the previous Land Down Under toob.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:09 pm

I find it interesting and one of the new models is a kakapo which is great since they're rare in toy shape.
The crocodile, despite having a short snout, looks like a freshwater crocodile to me instead of a saltwater as we identified it in the previous tube. I think it is just a mirrored picture of the previous one.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:35 pm

The figures looks not bad, especially the Kakapo is the best version of that specie.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:38 pm

nothing for me in this tube, but I really hope that they release that kakapo standard size in the wings of the world line! I have the science and nature one, but I like this sculpt much, much better. Also, the platypus uses a K&M sculpt, just thought I would point that out. The wombat might also, it is hard to tell.

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:46 pm

As always, Safari Ltd. leads in creativity! By far, the tuatara and the Australian toob are some pieces I would consider buying later on. Especially liked the kakapo, kiwi and tuatara (there are very, very few plastic figures of tuataras out there, apart from these two by Safari). Very, very nice!

Let's see what else comes later on! :)
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 11:17 pm

I want the kakapo. it is in my list now.

endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 5:11 pm

Another new announcement already from Instagram- here is the European Animals Toob! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It features Chamois, Capercaillie, White Stork, Red Deer, European Badger, Wild Boar, Eurasian Sparrowhawk, Wels Catfish, and European Eel!

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 5:14 pm

And a few more in-hand images….[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 5:49 pm

yes!!!! Several items in that one I am excited for!

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 6:07 pm

I myself will be going for the eel, catfish, and sparrowhawk!

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 6:28 pm

oh I love these figures! the capercaillie is amazing! thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next