Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus

Go down 
+32
Buzzcocks
CodyK2004
Farm collector
Bloodrayne
jarda
Balaenoptera
Katy Leven
Gecko08
MansoBoricua
Caracal
Taos
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Tupolew Tu-154
Ana
sunny
landrover
Roger
Joliezac
endogenylove
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
pipsxlch
bmathison1972
George
jtoddthree@gmail.com
aschuck
Wildheart
costicuba
MartinH
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CodyK2004

CodyK2004

Country/State : Colorado, USA

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 2:27 am

Very nice tube. Especially excited for the manatee and softshell turtle!
Back to top Go down
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 4:37 am

Joliezac wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Everglades toob like we all guessed! I love the diversity here! I can add almost all of these to my Florida-themed shelf. I especially love the snail kite, indigo snake, gar, and soft shell turtle Laughing

Awesome!! By far the best Safari release this year (particularly because of the American crocodile, Indigo snake and kite, as well as the Manatee revision). :)

I also liked the European Wildlife Toob, which includes a capercaillie and a sparrowhawk, and of course, the tuatara.

By far, Safari is likely the only brand with releases worth taking a look this year (even though Kaiyodo and Kitan Club also had good releases recently...) Applause
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 9:35 am

I've been missing so many nice figures from Safari. Among them there's even a new Arctic fox. Curiously, that's the weakest of them all but surely it is in my wish list. All other models look fantastic to me. I'm especially surprised that Safari released a type D orca and it is so beautiful. It's a bold move from the company.
I like the shark, the tube, the large elk, etc.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 10:42 pm

Thanks to Safari, this toob is interesting. And especially the birds are phantastic and new species for my zoo.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 12:30 am

I updated the first post using pictures hosted directly on Safari's website. Let me know if I'm missing anything or adding releases which are not supposed to be 2023 releases. I need also to know if you can see the pictures.

Wild Safari® North American Wildlife Collection

100730 Mountain Lion

100731 Arctic Fox

Wings of the World Collection

100691 Great Grey Owl

100201 African Grey Parrot

Wild Safari® Sea Life collection

103538 Type D Orca

100208 Silky Shark

Incredible Creatures® collection

102504 Leopard Gecko

102503 Tuatara

101084 Emerald Tree Boa

101083 Western Diamondback Rattlesnake

104650 Axolotl

Wild Wildlife Collection

100303 Elk

Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection

100574 Cryolophosaurus

100729 Majungasaurus

100728 Utahraptor

100353 Estemmenosuchus

TOOBS

102488 European Animals TOOB

102489 Australian Continent TOOB

103648 Everglades TOOB

101082 Party Animals Designer TOOB

Mythical Realms® collection

104991 Blue Phoenix

100363 Basilisk

Dragons collection

100722 Robot Dragon

101033 Party Dragon

Last edited by Roger on Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 12:45 am

Thanks for adding the pictures, Roger!

From what I know the Okapi, Albertosaurus, Asian toob, Sahara desert animals toob and the Twilight unicorn are all from last year.
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 12:47 am

Great Roger I like those a much all are great !!!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 1:14 am

Katy Leven wrote:
Thanks for adding the pictures, Roger!

From what I know the Okapi, Albertosaurus, Asian toob, Sahara desert animals toob and the Twilight unicorn are all from last year.

You're right. Thanks for checking it. I fixed both posts. :)

Buzzcocks wrote:
Great Roger I like those a much all are great !!!

You're welcome. Very Happy

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: But Wait, there's more   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 8:53 am

Hey guys,

Dustin from safari says that they'll be coming out with more releases next week. So keep your eyes peeled, and keep this topic up to date.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 9:01 am

Everything looks great Roger, thank you!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 12:49 pm

Can't link the picture yet but theres a new teaser! Dinosaur(?), fantasy (?), Bobtail cat, and a mermaid are my guesses. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 3:18 am

I am nearly 100% convinced that the domestic release shown here is a Japanese bobtail cat. It could possibly be something like an Ovcharka but thats very unlikely. 

As a collector of domestics, this is an exciting release for me. I am very curious about the red tentacle thing...

Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 4:14 am

Interesting sneak peeks.
I would guess that the blue spikes belong to a Kentrosaurus but I am not an expert in this area so I might be wrong. I like blue so if it's in my price range I might even consider it for my collection.
The green flipper looks pretty much like a mermaid so that's nothing for me.
The red thing might be her hair but I honestly don't think so. Intersted to see what it is.
I would also suggest that the last one is a Bobtail cat but I have seen some guess that it might be also a pug. Anyway I would love if Safari would release more domestic animals. It would be great to see a horse again and a nice dragon. The ones they have released this year are just not my cup of tea.

But I'm very happy that Safari is truly alive again and hope that CollectA will also find back to the stage from 2021 and will release more wildlife figures and not only dinosaurs and horses.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 3:24 pm

Probably nothing for me in this batch since I don't collect their fantasy and only a few prehistoric. A bobtail cat would be very interesting but probably not something I'd get for my collection. Hoping there is one more week of reveals after this Laughing If not I'm more than happy. We've been spoiled with Safari so far! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 8:27 pm

If it is a Japanese bobtail, it is an excellent addition to this assortment of 2023 figures since the only pets on it are those Incredible Creatures which are half pet half wild. Farm animals and horses are missing in this list too.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 1:53 am

It was indeed, a pug after all. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The color threw me off too, and I agree the pug must have been tilted to prevent us seeing the height of the arched tail and the curve to it. Little disappointed as a bobtail cat would've been great, but I am happy for more domestic releases!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 1:59 am

I think it is nice!

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 2:04 am

Roger wrote:
I think it is nice!

It's a great figure ty for shared I want it in the futur
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 6:35 am

Is the gar in the Everglades TOOB a spotted gar?

And great to see that Safari is going to make an orca of a specific type.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 7:54 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Is the gar in the Everglades TOOB a spotted gar?

And great to see that Safari is going to make an orca of a specific type.

It is a Florida gar (Lepisosteus platyrhincus).

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 9:53 am

Nice to see a new domestic release Very Happy Really great variety this year. I was very surprised to see so many IC and wild life models. Hopefully they will be available for purchase soon cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 3:26 am

Not one but TWO mermaids! I think these are great, fun models.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 2:55 am

The last for the latest tease, a reissued kentrosaurus. Very vibrant compared to the old one.

The Safari Ltd. source o n ATF says "there are more reveals in the coming weeks". I would advise to manage your expectations but there IS more to come!

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 7:04 am

Roger wrote:
It is a Florida gar (Lepisosteus platyrhincus).

Thanks!

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 8:25 am

That elk looks amazing definitely will be adding him to the collection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next