Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus

Go down 
+32
Buzzcocks
CodyK2004
Farm collector
Bloodrayne
jarda
Balaenoptera
Katy Leven
Gecko08
MansoBoricua
Caracal
Taos
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Tupolew Tu-154
Ana
sunny
landrover
Roger
Joliezac
endogenylove
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
pipsxlch
bmathison1972
George
jtoddthree@gmail.com
aschuck
Wildheart
costicuba
MartinH
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 11:35 pm

Oh thank you, that makes sense, glad I wasn't just losing my mind. Wink
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 10:46 pm

The Therizinosaurus & Good Luck Minis are now all listed on the site. But not available yet (estimated for early 2024).

However the new IC axolotl & rattlesnake just became available!

Safari also has a 35% sale right now if you spend $100 or more, (So it will drop it down to around $70)

I'm just waiting for the silky shark, parrot, & Florida toob now! bounce

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 11:30 pm

Several pictures were missing, I updated it. Still a few fantasy to reupload.

My wanted figures are:

- Arctic Fox, unavoidable;
- African grey parrot, at least!;
- Mountain lion, I must find a way to get it despite the price;
- Great grey owl, I have the Bully but this one is so different;

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 6:47 pm

Silky shark and African grey parrot are now available! I bought both and will do walkarounds when they arrive Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 6:52 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Silky shark and African grey parrot are now available! I bought both and will do walkarounds when they arrive Very Happy
Should we consider them as 2024 production ? The same for the Therizinosaurus ?

I can't wait to see the walkarounds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 7:04 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Joliezac wrote:
Should we consider them as 2024 production ? The same for the Therizinosaurus ?

I can't wait to see the walkarounds Very Happy

I was wondering that too. I would consider them to be 2023 releases because that is when they were announced and that it what year they will probably be labeled as on the bottom of the figure. They seem to have issues with production so sometimes it takes longer than they expect. But it can be up for debate about whether they should be 2023 or 2024

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 7:14 pm

The production year is 2023, as confirmed by a Safari employee on the ATF. I would consider them 2023.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 7:41 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
The production year is 2023, as confirmed by a Safari employee on the ATF. I would consider them 2023.

I was thinking about the STS Figure of the year, is it fair to let them compete in 2023 since none of them had them then ? wouldn't it be better to let them compete in 2024 ?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 9:34 pm

The purple-haired mermaid and pug are also in stock.

It makes the most sense to me to put them under 2023.. But it gets tricky if for example the therizinosaurus we don't see for another few months

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 10:07 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

I was thinking about the  STS Figure of the year, is it fair to let them compete in 2023 since none of them had them then ? wouldn't it be better to let them compete in 2024 ?

ok for Figure of the Year that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 9:34 am

Despite the availability of these figures only occurring in 2024, they are official releases from 2023. Production, release and availability are distinct aspects, and it is common for items manufactured in a particular year to be available for sale in the following year. Take Schleich, for example, whose figures are marked with the year prior to their launch, a practice that has also been observed for a long time with Safari and other brands. Schleich works one year in advance which saves them from delays. These discrepancies are commonplace, and the year of availability often falls in the subsequent year, as the release of some models occurs in a very advanced period of the year. In the case of Mojö Fun, there have been instances where we only saw real photos of figures almost two years after their launch.
We always vote considering the figure's release date, not its market availability. Often, we vote based on official photos, and in reality, the majority of us may not even acquire the vast majority of the figures and yet we make our choices. In my opinion, to keep things simple and with well-defined criteria, the determining factor for selecting competing figures should always be the year of launch, that is, the year in which they are presented as new in the brand's catalog.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 9:01 pm

Just got an email from Safari. The stegouros and pink-haired mermaid are now in stock!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 6:03 pm

Everglades Toob now in stock! I will do a walkaround when it arrives Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 6:16 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Everglades Toob now in stock! I will do a walkaround when it arrives Very Happy

Those are good news. I suspect it is a very good TOOB!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 6:39 pm

🤗
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10