Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus

Go down 
+32
Buzzcocks
CodyK2004
Farm collector
Bloodrayne
jarda
Balaenoptera
Katy Leven
Gecko08
MansoBoricua
Caracal
Taos
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Tupolew Tu-154
Ana
sunny
landrover
Roger
Joliezac
endogenylove
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
pipsxlch
bmathison1972
George
jtoddthree@gmail.com
aschuck
Wildheart
costicuba
MartinH
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 12:31 pm

Wonderful tube,a must have! Very Happy Applause cheers sunny Cool

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 8:51 am

Rainbow Unicorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 1:30 pm

Thanks Jolie. I think its a nice model overall for fantasy.

The rep on ATF said that there are "about a half dozen" more reveals. There should be one tomorrow and another two Friday. *of course these are estimations, sometimes the company changes things up om him* :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 6:32 pm

The rep on ATF said that there are "about a half dozen" more reveals. There should be one tomorrow and another two Friday. *of course these are estimations, sometimes the company changes things up om him* :)[/quote]

Oooh I can't wait to see. I always check instagram on my lunch break in hopes of seeing Safari post a new figure.. Guess I will get to see one tomorrow! So far my Safari wishlist for this year has now surpassed Papo cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 1:24 pm

Exciting release! Not for me but I’m sure many will be excited for this one

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 2:29 pm

I really like this one so much. Very Happy

103642 Stegouros

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 4:58 am

Nice, even if I still have a soft spot for the CollectA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 12:21 pm

Not animal figures but these may appeal to some.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My guess is that these are a reaponse to Safari attending the cryptid conventions in the US the last few yearz. I bet these will sell like crazy there.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 10:49 am

Just wanted to pop in real quick for news. Safari rep on ATF says the remaining reveals are going to be shown "rapid fire" today on social media. Official product pages to come later. So far they have shown a glow in the dark version of their retired cave dragon. :)

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 7:20 pm

Love to see the new good luck minis! I want both the blue claw crabs and axolotls I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 12:48 am

I still wait for an armored Stegosaurus (like Triceratops and T-Rex 2021).

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 1:48 am

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 7:05 pm

Great one, the belly looks like chain mail. ^^

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 5:39 am

Do we already have a release date for the new models? The official website only says coming soon. bounce
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 11:44 pm

I added a few items that were missing. The pug, brachiosaurus baby (repaint), pair of mermaids, couple of TOOBS, and some dragons. :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 11:45 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Do we already have a release date for the new models? The official website only says coming soon. bounce

They are available for sale slowly as the company gets them in stock (I.e. I have received my Estemmenosuchus and Arctic Fox, eagerly awaiting the others!).

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:04 pm

I got these two in a few days ago. I love them! Photos taken at sunset so the orange is a bit much but... in person it is pretty orange.

Boy what an ugly "mug"!! ;D

My fox is pretty pearly white, it doesn't have a "dirty wash" like some were anticipating given the promo pics.

No sculpted or painted toe pads... but the feet are sculpted to be furry. Some arctics can have such fuzzy feet the pads don't really show so this is a nice  detail.

And it has a very nice face IMHO.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 11:18 pm

I really like both of these!! I'll be visiting Safari's store in Florida in a few weeks and I hope to pick these both up there

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 11:13 am

I hoped the Estemnosuchus would be darker but it will nonetheless stay on my wishlist Very Happy

I have mixed feelings about the fox. scratch

Congratulation for adding thses and thanks for the pics.

Could you tell us the body&head lenght for both of them please ?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 4:28 pm

I must get the Arctic fox to my collection. It is nice, just nice! Very Happy I like the other guy, a good one to participate in a contest of beauty! Very Happy

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 2:36 pm

Someone might have said already or maybe we don't know yet. I am waiting for the Everglades Toob to be released to make a Safari purchase. Do we know when that's supposed to be available? Or just eventually? All it says is "Coming Soon." Sorry if this was already covered, I tried to go back and find anything about it but it's a big thread and I may have missed it!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 3:39 pm

Okay sorry to ask about the same set again, but what does it mean when it has been taken off the site altogether?

I decided to just go ahead and purchase what was in my cart, but I checked to see if the Everglades was out yet just in case, and it's no longer listed anywhere on the site that I could find. scratch Is this just a glitch on my end? I also had to restock my cart, so I wonder if some kind of update happened that wiped my cart and involved taking the Everglades off for some reason? Am I just looking over it??
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 4:38 pm

Jill wrote:
Okay sorry to ask about the same set again, but what does it mean when it has been taken off the site altogether?

I decided to just go ahead and purchase what was in my cart, but I checked to see if the Everglades was out yet just in case, and it's no longer listed anywhere on the site that I could find. scratch Is this just a glitch on my end? I also had to restock my cart, so I wonder if some kind of update happened that wiped my cart and involved taking the Everglades off for some reason? Am I just looking over it??

I'm not sure I understand but as far as I can see it looks the TOOB is out of stock
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It might explain what happened... or not. Laughing

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 5:44 pm

Thank you! It must have been a glitch because I can find it now. I had hoped maybe it meant they were about to refresh it and release it, but I guess not. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 6:08 pm

Jill wrote:
Thank you! It must have been a glitch because I can find it now. I had hoped maybe it meant they were about to refresh it and release it, but I guess not. Laughing

It was a glitch. The site accidentally had a draft page uploaded, according to a Safari employee who is active on ATF/DTF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next