Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus

Go down 
+32
Buzzcocks
CodyK2004
Farm collector
Bloodrayne
jarda
Balaenoptera
Katy Leven
Gecko08
MansoBoricua
Caracal
Taos
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Tupolew Tu-154
Ana
sunny
landrover
Roger
Joliezac
endogenylove
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
pipsxlch
bmathison1972
George
jtoddthree@gmail.com
aschuck
Wildheart
costicuba
MartinH
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the robot dragon from Safari.   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 3:32 am

Dear Sts Friends:

I'm surprised that, in this topic, no one has mentioned the robot dragon from Safari. I myself was not really impressed when it was released this year. I just knew that it wouldn't fit with my storytelling purposes, so I didn't add it to the current order I have going with Safari at the moment. Anyway, hopefully they (Safari), will do something fantastic for mythical realms. Wouldn't it be great if they released a dryad, or something? Anyway, for those of you who are interested in fansasy figures, check out the robot dragon. I'm sure it will appeal to some collector.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Incredible creatures Emerald Tree Boa. I wish it was a standard sized figure, but it’s nice.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 5:17 pm

Thank you for posting this endogenylove! You beat me this time. Wink

For cost and space, I would prefer a standard sized model too. BUT this is a gorgeous sculpt and I admit I am enjoying these IC snake releases. Maybe after a few more releases of similar, they could shrink them and make a toob for them all.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 4:48 am

I keep telling myself no more IC figures because I have no room... But I simply can't resist they're just such great models. And I don't have enough snakes Laughing This figure is really beautiful, Safari has an amazing variety of snakes and they always look so realistic cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 11:35 pm

Nice snake, but i want see the dragon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Robot dragon? Where? My store didn't have one. Can you post it, please?

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 12:45 am

You can see the robot dragon here and basilisk here. Sorry I don't have the ability to host the photos properly at the moment.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 6:38 am

Thank you. Nice dragons, i want them.

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 9:29 am

What you think about the new Safari Ltd Arctic Fox?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 4:53 am

New sneak peeks!
Safari Facebook Page

Some kind of water/blue fantasy creature, shark, bird, and another snake! Looks like a rattler.

Jarda, I am not sure if you meant that question for me but here are my thoughts. I have yet to see an arctic fox that really screams that species in toy form. I think this new model is a huge improvement over their old one it is replacing. I hate to compare it this way as they aren't the same species but... for instance, their arctic wolf model is *dare I type it...* the perfect wolf. It was 100% spot on (sculpt, features for species, active movement and great expression, even nice painting that wasn't bleached white). I like that this fox isn't pearly white, I like the hint of movement without it running. It looks like it was off going somewhere until it spotted something (a dangerous red fox? Maybe a bear? Maybe the flock of seabirds it is going to go steal eggs/chicks from?) and then half stopped and hesitated. I think its a very nice model, but not the idyllic figure I was hoping for.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 3:17 pm

Very exciting! I think at this point this is the most Safari has revealed since 2019 Laughing

No idea what the shark is, but I will most likely be getting it. I also think it is a species of rattler. As for the bird, I agree with some others that it could be an African grey. I'm hoping its a crested caracara or falcon species.. but if not I can't wait to see anyways cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 6:36 am

The new shark is a Silky Shark! There's a teaser video on their instagram of it in a pool of blue aquarium gravel, where they reveal the species. Extremely excited for this one!

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 2:56 pm

So excited for a silky shark!! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 5:11 pm

A interesting shark figure. Maybe for my zoo.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 5:13 pm

Thank you for sharing the photo Jolie! They had a toob model, and now a full sized figure. Very Happy Keep it up Safari!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 3:23 am

The new fantasy reveal is a blue version of their pheonix.

That leaves the feathered thing and (rattle)snake reveals for tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 5:02 pm

Western Diamondback IC model announced! It is gorgeous isn't it?

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 6:34 pm

Nice snakes, even that I don´t collect the IC-line. I´m hoping really, that the feathered thing will be a bird that I still don´t have in possession. A grey parrot would be great!

Will the first post soon be updated as I fear to miss some of the news here on STS^^
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 7:33 pm

Gorgeous!!

I’m really excited for the feathered animal. I’ve been wanting a crested caracara or osprey for so long from safari… but I’m thinking it’s a parrot

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 8:49 pm

An African gray parrot!!!

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 1:58 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
An African gray parrot!!!

Thanks for the notice, Paige! As I missed the CE one, this Safari Ltd grey parrot is mandatory figure for me and new species for my collection cheers cheers cheers

BTW: Thank you for your thoughts related to the Polar fox :)
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 3:34 am

Love it!! Safari's Wings of the World series is my favorite line from them. So happy to see 2 new birds this year! And an African grey is a new species for my collection also cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 11:36 am

Very excited for the African grey, the only decent model of this species so far is the difficult to find Playvisions, and this is a wonderful model.

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 1:13 pm

endogenylove wrote:
Very excited for the African grey, the only decent model of this species so far is the difficult to find Playvisions, and this is a wonderful model.

AFAIK there is no such PV figure; you probably mean the Club Earth one Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 3:16 pm

endogenylove wrote:

After a long and hard search i found the Club Earth figure. And now, Safari

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 3:26 pm

Yes I have one! :)

Last edited by Caracal on Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus   Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2023 Releases, list with pictures on first page, updated with a Therizinosaurus
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next